Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jussie Smollet Indicted

susieice

:w00t: I love Dave!!!

• Like 3

The French guy Juicy Smooliét lol.

I sure hope he does some time. Aside from the social and political flames he tried to stoke and defrauding the public for personal gain he seemed perfectly willing to let any 2 random white guys who fit the description get tarred and feathered in the court of public opinion and sentenced to jail for assault, battery and I suppose attempted murder (the moose). Seriously, if he were a better actor and a better schemer you have to wonder if he'd have identified 2 white shmucks in a line up and ruined their lives? Can't prove that he wouldn't have.

• Like 2

On 2/25/2020 at 1:45 AM, DieChecker said:

Possibly, but all the Talking Heads that are very PRO-LGBTQ and Anti-Racism, have turned blinded eyes to Mr Smollett. Some consider what he did as Brave and Heroic. Salon magazine I think it was says he brought light to the Struggle and for that he's a hero.

I myself, call it a hate crime, but the PC police dont want to go there, even though they should, if they weren't raging hypocrites. 

The fake hate crimes always use that excuse. They can't find enough real examples so they claim they were rasing awareness.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, acidhead said:

LOL :D

IMG_20200226_141121.jpg

Its Jussie Weinstein!!!

9 hours ago, F3SS said:

The fake hate crimes always use that excuse. They can't find enough real examples so they claim they were rasing awareness.

At the same time saying such crimes are at "crisis" levels....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, F3SS said:

The French guy Juicy Smooliét lol.

I sure hope he does some time. Aside from the social and political flames he tried to stoke and defrauding the public for personal gain he seemed perfectly willing to let any 2 random white guys who fit the description get tarred and feathered in the court of public opinion and sentenced to jail for assault, battery and I suppose attempted murder (the moose). Seriously, if he were a better actor and a better schemer you have to wonder if he'd have identified 2 white shmucks in a line up and ruined their lives? Can't prove that he wouldn't have.

AND....

Subway? Who eats at Subway anymore? That's a crime right there...

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 5:47 PM, Michelle said:

:w00t: I love Dave!!!

I stood in line behind Dave Chappelle in a 7-Eleven in North Hollywood once. It was surreal.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Smollet's attempt to have his charges thrown out has been rejected by the Illinois Supreme Court.

https://www.fox29.com/news/jussie-smolletts-bid-to-get-charges-thrown-out-rejected-by-illinois-supreme-court?fbclid=IwAR2P2pKQ4ofZpkBSbCJNLcpFM32hsu_xDITVzjfFJGiK_BG1LkQTJaBtYGY

The Illinois Supreme Court rejected former "Empire" star Jussie Smollett's request to throw out charges that accuse him of staging a racist, homophobic attack in Chicago.

The ruling came Friday, along with the court's decision rejecting the actor's effort to remove the special prosecutor in the case.

• Like 2