Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cruise Becomes Modern Day Plague Ship

Raptor Witness

6 minutes ago, Setton said:

Uhuh. 

Funny that PHE would say this then:

You quote does not invalidate my Sisters comments. 

And the cauliflower cheese WAS lumpy ! 

• Like 2

Over a thousand passengers from the Westerdam were disembarked in Cambodia and are heading home to 3 different continents. The US woman was detected in the thermal scanners at the airport in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/16/world/asia/coronavirus-cruise-americans.html

Given that we know we have at least one active COVID-19 case on the Westerdam, you have to wonder how many more are there? How many have been tested, before being released, and how were they tested?

Also, where are the 600 American passengers that were onboard the Westerdam, now? I don’t think we’ve heard a peep about them in the mainstream media. Are they being quarantined someplace?

Edited by Raptor Witness

4 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Given that we know we have at least one active COVID-19 case on the Westerdam, you have to wonder how many more are there? How many have been tested, before being released, and how were they tested?

Also, where are the 600 American passengers that were onboard the Westerdam, now? I don’t think we’ve a peep about them in the mainstream media. Are they being quarantined someplace?

With your phrofetic abilities and the contacts you claim to have this should be easy for you to figure out.:rolleyes:

Peace

https://time.com/5785109/coronavirus-confirmed-westerdam-cruise-ship/

U.S. State Department officials said that 200 Americans remain in Cambodia, waiting to be cleared for travel, including 92 who remain on board the Holland America Line ship the Westerdam. Cambodian officials asked those in hotels in the country not to leave their rooms while further testing is done. According tothe cruise line, the first batch of 406 tests were negative, and cleared guests were allowed to travel home.

On Monday, Holland America Line said Cambodian Health officials have begun testing the 255 guests and 747 crew that are still on the ship. The cruise line said it expects that it will be several days before the remaining passengers are allowed to leave the boat.

“At this time, no other guests or crew on board or at the hotel have reported any symptoms of the illness,” Holland America Line said.

• Thanks 1

David Able and his wife have carefully documented their ordeal onboard the other plague ship, the Diamond Princess.  Sadly, yesterday they both received their positive diagnosis for the virus.

Unlike the sick Americans who were taken home by their government, the sick from the UK are to be left behind in Japan.

Thank you David and Sally for sharing your tough experience with all of us, we wish you and your wife a speedy recovery.

• Thanks 1

Cambodia's Coronavirus Complacency May Exact a Global Toll

SIHANOUKVILLE, Cambodia — When Cambodia’s prime minister greeted passengers on a cruise ship amid a coronavirus scare on Valentine’s Day, embraces were the order of the day. Protective masks were not.

Not only did Prime Minister Hun Sen not wear one, assured that the ship was virus-free, his bodyguards ordered people who had donned masks to take them off. The next day, the U.S. ambassador to Cambodia, W. Patrick Murphy, who brought his own family to greet the passengers streaming off the ship, also went maskless 

But after hundreds of passengers had disembarked, one later tested positive for the coronavirus. Now, health officials worry that what Cambodia opened its doors to was the outbreak, and that the world may pay a price as passengers from the cruse ship Westerdam stream home.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cambodias-coronavirus-complacency-may-exact-131435154.html

On 2/12/2020 at 2:01 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Watch those magic wand hands, again ... 

Again, the maniac with no clue about anything is trying to explain the world to the audience of intellectual garden gnomes.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 12:16 PM, toast said:

Again, the maniac with no clue about anything is trying to explain the world to the audience of intellectual garden gnomes.

His cavalier behavior reveals how little, real power the Dark Lord has to protect anyone. Perhaps Franklin Graham should have given him a pastoral call on 12-26-19?

The sad, sober truth is ..... Trump fantasizes about the lies he needs to tell, to hide the real truth about the origin of this virus, likely the most trafficked and endangered creature on the planet, and the terrifying, truthful manner, in which it was announced here.

The manner of death is the key to the forecast. The patients essentially drown in their own body fluids, correct? “Gasping?” “Gurgling?” “A Brook of Respiratory Failure?” What an odd thing to say in a thread about disappearing species, in mid December 2019.

My vote is, the nations have an emergency meeting, not to discuss how to stop the virus, but how to make peace with Mother Earth, and to simply acknowledge in a co-signed statement that we don’t own, nor have the right to destroy a garden that we didn’t plant.

There is a time for humility to rise from humanity, not this idiotic man waving his arms in the air.

Edited by Raptor Witness

New Plague Ship in the Atlantic Basin .....

Cruise Ship Carrying Over 6,000 People Denied Entry to Jamaica and Cayman Islands Amid Coronavirus Fears -

Time 2-26-2020

The ship, carrying more than 4,500 passengers and over 1,600 crew members on a 14-day cruise of the Caribbean, was denied entry after health officials found that one crew member, reporting flu-like symptoms, had been placed in isolation.

“The crew member had a cough, fever and associated muscle pains with a travel history to a country of interest relating to the COVID-19,” read a statement from Jamaica’s Ministry of Health and Wellness.

After being blocked from docking in Jamaica, the ship was also denied a scheduled entry on Wednesday in Grand Cayman out of “an abundance of caution,” from the Cayman Islands’ health officials.

Imagine you live in the United States, and you get sick with COVID-19, and are living paycheck to paycheck, like most average Americans. Do you dare allow yourself to be tested, when your isolation could result in becoming homeless or worse?

The lack of a safety net for this type of illness, for many hourly workers in the United States, compared to, say Europe, will likely manifest itself in a most dramatic way. 

Police roadblocks with heavily armed rednecks, who cannot afford to test positive could be an interesting aspect of this virus. 

This isn’t China, folks. This is potentially what I warned Franklin Graham about here on 12-26-2019

China is likely just the launchpad for “The East wind .... “

https://twitter.com/Raptor_Witness/status/1156957410117992450?s=20

• 2 weeks later...

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — The Grand Princess remained floating off the California coast early Thursday, banned by Gov. Gavin Newsom from docking in San Francisco and any other California port until 21 passengers and crew members suffering from flu-like symptoms were tested for the coronavirus. 3-5-2020

These people are killing my desire to ever go on a cruise, anywhere.

This is simply, an unacceptable way to quarantine Americans.

I believe I would be tempted to run the shark gauntlet.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Thanks 1

A Previous passenger dies in CA, thousands went home afterward, possibly scattering the virus all over the US.

Perhaps it’s now time to ban this industry, for awhile? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — The Grand Princess remained floating off the California coast early Thursday, banned by Gov. Gavin Newsom from docking in San Francisco and any other California port until 21 passengers and crew members suffering from flu-like symptoms were tested for the coronavirus. 3-5-2020

A few more days on a cruise ship eating good free food and drink is unacceptable?    I don't think so.  Sure they are probably quarantined to their rooms, so that wouldn't be great, but probably better than being quarantined to a room at a medical center.  

2 hours ago, Myles said:

A few more days on a cruise ship eating good free food and drink is unacceptable?    I don't think so.  Sure they are probably quarantined to their rooms, so that wouldn't be great, but probably better than being quarantined to a room at a medical center.  

Perhaps you haven’t followed what happened on the Diamond Princess very closely? if you were lucky enough to have a exterior cabinet with a view, I suppose it wasn’t too bad, but most people were locked in those tiny, lower class, windowless cabins. All they had was TV, and I believe they even stopped allowing them to mingle on the exterior decks for an hour or so every day.

They were also brought their food, they didn’t have any choices, and they were lucky to get coffee from what I recall. No alcohol ... was served.

The worst part, was the fact that so many passengers became infected, likely because of the recirculated air. It became a giant, floating, human petri dish, which is the word described by the media.

So again, perhaps you need to re-familiarize yourself with what happened on that ship, docked in Japan.

Edited by Raptor Witness

20 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Perhaps you haven’t followed what happened on the Diamond Princess very closely? if you were lucky enough to have a exterior cabinet with a view, I suppose it wasn’t too bad, but most people were locked in those tiny, lower class, windowless cabins. All they had was TV, and I believe they even stopped allowing them to mingle on the exterior decks for an hour or so every day.

They were also brought their food, they didn’t have any choices, and they were lucky to get coffee from what I recall. No alcohol ... was served.

The worst part, was the fact that so many passengers became infected, likely because of the recirculated air. It became a giant, floating, human petri dish, which is the word described by the media.

So again, perhaps you need to re-familiarize yourself with what happened on that ship, docked in Japan.

Has it been confirmed that the same happened on the Grand Princess.   

I like that they are being cautious and doing this.   

Another unwelcome ship:

"Doctors on Malta are threatening to take industrial action if a cruise ship is allowed to dock in spite of coronavirus concerns.

"The Swiss-owned MSC Opera, which is carrying 2,302 passengers and crew, is due to arrive on Friday.

"An Austrian passenger who left the ship at Genoa, Italy, on 28 February was later diagnosed with the virus."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51773724

• Like 1

Meanwhile..... in Washington, the President took an 8.3 billion dollar victory lap this morning, and then curiously claimed that the virus was an “unforeseen problem, came out of nowhere,” when nothing could be further from the truth.

Here at the University of UM we weren’t blind sided at all Mr. President. It was your blind guides at the Pentagon that may have failed to simply believe in the unusual “army,” which has appeared.

Very soon the graves at Arlington will be opened, as they were previously shaken on command; and out will walk a fierce an undermining army that you do not know or understand in your wildest dreams. Source 12-27-2019

Dare we publish the sequel?

Watch, therefore, your own seed of power, as it withers like snow in a hurricane. No manner of human weaponry will scale what is coming upon you from the founder of our DNA. Your house is desolate of truth. Source 12-28-2019

So what kind of curious “army” could shake Washington like an earthquake, and for which our weaponry cannot “scale?” I can only think of one type.

Billions paid for blind guides, which shall continue, except for what I give them for free. Source 10-20-2017

48431732876_952c8639c6_c.jpg
The curious Latin phrase begins..... “Now I command” 

The “came out of nowhere?”

17 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I have never wanted to go on a cruise, but I don't think it is unreasonable to quarantine the ship until verification of the health of the passengers and crew.  As long as supplies are being sent to be sure everyone has what they need.

AND, what does it have to do with whether the passengers are from America (U.S., Canada or Meixco) or not????  Do you think "Americans" deserve better than anyone else?  What would be an acceptable way to quarantine a ship full of people?

Edited by Desertrat56

4 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Just what the cruise industry needs - another disaster at sea.

Doug

Well, maybe they have been pushing the snooze button for too long.  It is a sick industry and needs to be cleaned up.

44 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Well, maybe they have been pushing the snooze button for too long.  It is a sick industry and needs to be cleaned up.

Sick is right.

Doug

Tom Cruise? :-P

• Haha 2

Pence says 21 people on cruise ship off California tested positive for coronavirusThe Hill 3-6-2020

19 crewmembers and 2 passengers.

The vice president said 46 people in total aboard the Grand Princess cruise ship were tested for the virus.

Some of the new pundits today on CNN, who are medical professionals, are already calling this is another Katrina, unfolding before our eyes.

This is starting to look more and more like another scene from the Titanic.

Edited by Raptor Witness

OK, so passengers tested positive and a man died from the Grand Princess cruise dated  Feb 11th to the 21st.  Is this another cruise on the same ship? if so was the ship properly disinfected before setting off again?