Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Greta Thunberg at the BBC.

hetrodoxly

Conditioning the next generation to buy green energy products.  I thought the BBC were not allowed to advertise?  There was a debate in Parliament a few days ago about the unfair BBC license fee.

Why are we paying for a service we don't use?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

This is hard to believe but it is the BBC, the BBC are employing Greta Thunberg to make a new series, not with my money, i imagine there will be a lot of viewers of the same opinion.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1240578/greta-thunberg-news-bbc-licence-fee-latest-bbc-news-climate-change-activist

Why so much hate is thrust upon this girl is beyond me. If anything, she should be commended for her efforts.

You needn't worry about your money, by the way. BBC Studios Production is not funded by the licence fee.

• Like 5

To be so threatened by a teenage girl.

Must be hitting pretty close to home I'd wager...

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Why so much hate is thrust upon this girl is beyond me. If anything, she should be commended for her efforts.

You needn't worry about your money, by the way. BBC Studios Production is not funded by the licence fee.

because she knows nothing, and relies entirely on emotion, both her own anger towards the grown-ups and in generating fear among her disciples.  

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

because she has no scientific knowledge, and has made herself a celebrity by creating fear among people who genuinely believe that human life will become extinct within ten years because that's what Saint Greta, the Guru of Climate Change, has told them. If you don't see that as reprehensible, then I'm very sorry for you.

She has got a scowl well beyond her years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

No hate, i used to find her act boring and didn't need a 16 year old girl to tell me what i already knew, the fact it was all set up and she was created by big business i now find it sinister. who's funding it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

10 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Conservatives always seem to end up obsessed with little girls. Look at how they treated Chelsea Clinton.

• Like 2

A good reason why 16 year olds shouldn't have the vote.

Lets all listen to Thunberg. She knows whats she's talking about. Ignore her mental illness.

Shammia begum. Shes only 16. Shes only a kid. She didn't know what she was doing running off to ISIS and becoming a baby factory.

No adult would listen to either of them.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Conservatives always seem to end up obsessed with little girls. Look at how they treated Chelsea Clinton.

Ye gods, if you want obsessive look at the way the true fanatics of the religion of Climate Change worship her. If that's not a bit creepy I don't what is 

• Thanks 7

17 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Ye gods, if you want obsessive look at the way the true fanatics of the religion of Climate Change worship her. If that's not a bit creepy I don't what is 

Careful.... They're going to call you a 'denier' now. HERETIC. 

Notice they don't use the word sceptic anymore.... It sounds too rational. 

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

because she knows nothing, and relies entirely on emotion, both her own anger towards the grown-ups and in generating fear among her disciples.  

She knows a lot more than plenty of posters here. 

2 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

No hate, i used to find her act boring and didn't need a 16 year old girl to tell me what i already knew, the fact it was all set up and she was created by big business i now find it sinister. who's funding it?

Oh, look, it's our old friend Exhibit A. 

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I thought that was the SNP. Hang on it's little boys but we don't know the age of Salmons victims. So I still might be right.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Setton said:

Oh, look, it's our old friend Exhibit A. 

Mr doesn't know sweet F.A so I'll attack the poster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Aaron2016 said:

Conditioning the next generation to buy green energy products.  I thought the BBC were not allowed to advertise?  There was a debate in Parliament a few days ago about the unfair BBC license fee.

Why are we paying for a service we don't use?

sounds like state sponsored extortion. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

I thought that was the SNP. Hang on it's little boys but we don't know the age of Salmons victims. So I still might be right.

Get a doctor. I'm so wounded that you would insult a guy I don't even like.

4 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

Mr doesn't know sweet F.A so I'll attack the poster.

I'm attacking your ignorance, not you as an individual. 

Change that and I'll stop. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Setton said:

What does she know about climate change? What she's fed by those who use her as a mouthpiece. Does she have any scientific knowledge of long-term patterns? Does she have any scientific knowledge other than "CO2! very very bad!", which is about the level of expertise you'd expect from Donnie the Trump.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Does she have any scientific knowledge other than "CO2! very very bad!", which is about the level of expertise you'd expect from Donnie the Trump.

Well given that he thinks it's all a Chinese hoax, pretty safe to say her expertise exceeds his. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

I'm attacking your ignorance, not you as an individual. 

Change that and I'll stop. 

The most snowflake woke post i've ever seen on these boards, you're not going to debate the subject, you're going to attack me until i agree with you.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

The most snowflake woke post i've ever seen on these boards, you're not going to debate the subject, you're going to attack me until i agree with you.  

Nope, I'm going to point out your scientific illiteracy until you decide to educate yourself. 

Then you'll actually be capable of a debate on the subject. 

7 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Careful.... They're going to call you a 'denier' now. HERETIC. 

Notice they don't use the word sceptic anymore.... It sounds too rational. 

I'm a biologist, I have a master in agroforestry and i'm working in wetland,soil and climate remediation. My reaction to Greta wall of fame is a huge Facepalm... and most of my coworkers have the same reaction.

It just:

1) Do a big blaze for the fanatics of both sides to dance around,

2) Cut the common sense approach to the problem we will face in the future and replace it with lemmings running and jumping down a cliff while other laugh at them and turning their back to the problems,

3) Bring no solutions beside returning to stone age and letting more than half of the population die from pulling the plug of the most used source of energy....We need to make changes but pulling the plug is kinda insane too...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3