Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What will the next Trump crime be?

and-then

5 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

an election?  ... An election! What a brilliant idea! Why don't the "Democrats" organize an election to get rid of Palpatine I mean Trump, rather than contrive endless Laurel & Hardy-esque plots to have him overthrown from the golden throne and executed? It really beats me why the Democrat-supporting American public hasn't been up in arms about the scandalous waste of time and effort and money that the Party has indulged in out of sheer spite and resentment rather than devoting whatever it is they're supposed to be doing

So to get rid of a man criminally unfit for office we should instead choose someone who is potentially worse or do nothing at all?  Seems like that would be a glaring fault in our government and one that the Founding Fathers probably thought of when they put the whole process of impeachment in the Constitution.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

So to get rid of a man criminally unfit for office ......

On what basis do you make that characterisation ? In what way - exactly - is he "criminally" unfit for office ? In answering, please cite case law, criminal trials, and guilty verdicts. 

Please us both sides of the paper. Feel free to draw diagrams if you feel this would help. A variety of coloured crayons are available in the cupboard. 

NOTE: points will be deducted for eating the crayons. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Has it occurred to you that they might genuinely believe they are just doing what is right? 

Maybe if they even pretended to give him a chance in the first few seconds of his term. 

Heck they were calling for impeachment before he was even in the seat. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

On what basis do you make that characterisation ? In what way - exactly - is he "criminally" unfit for office ? In answering, please cite case law, criminal trials, and guilty verdicts. 

Please us both sides of the paper. Feel free to draw diagrams if you feel this would help. A variety of coloured crayons are available in the cupboard. 

NOTE: points will be deducted for eating the crayons. 

A few things:

1) This criteria need not be specific to Trump.  It can be any President that engaged in unethical, immoral, or criminal behavior.

2) I'm bored of citing references for you because you just ignore it when it proves my point and you have this cycle of endlessly asking for pointless minutiae.

3) A sitting president cannot be indicted- only impeached.  You can't get a guilty verdict unless you go to trial after an indictment.  So you are asking for things that you should rightly know by now do not and cannot exist.

4) But if you want case laws, criminal trials, and guilty verdicts involving things he is associated with- like his campaign, his charities, or the Trump Organization:

https://www.thenonprofittimes.com/news/trump-pays-2-million-fine-foundation-assets-liquidated-distributed/

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/michael-cohen-plea-deal-how-were-campaign-finance-laws-broken/vdDCRDwLbT6wkgXamENVpI/

etc. ad nauseum

5) I kinda figured you had crayons,  you do seem like the type that would need them.

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I actually agreed with Trump on the sentence guidelines, but these DOJ resignations suggest that we have a crime greater than outlined in the Ukraine debacle, because this is domestic abuse of the office.

Trump should have pardoned his friend, but that’s not politically feasible, so he pulls this sh!t.

This is seriously impeachable, and if these bozo cult members don’t see that, then the republic is in serious danger.

It's certainly in grave danger and there aren't many ways out of the mess we are heading towards unless somehow the trump spell gets broken.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Sure, that must be it, they're just evil.

We shouldn't be too quick to give short-shrift to "stupid" and "foolish".

Dems are multi-faceted...

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

By definition a leak is a consequence of built up pressure compromising an fault designed to contain it.

Can’t have a leak without without a fault.

In this case, the leak is the fault.  Trump should have canned every single Obama holdover and rescinded 12333.

11 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

In this case, the leak is the fault.  Trump should have canned every single Obama holdover and rescinded 12333.

Most of the leaks seem to have come from people Trump brought in.  Omarosa, Scaramucci, etc.  It seems like everyone that ever worked for him has horrible things to tell about him.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

No the leak is a consequence of the fault. And thanks to extra scrutiny trump is angry because he won’t be able to treat the presidency as his own private money making enterprise anymore.

13 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

No the leak is a consequence of the fault. And thanks to extra scrutiny trump is angry because he won’t be able to treat the presidency as his own private money making enterprise anymore.

So Trump donates 1.6 mil of his salary over 4 years and shazam! he's in it to make money. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

It's certainly in grave danger and there aren't many ways out of the mess we are heading towards unless somehow the trump spell gets broken.

If Trump is the Dark Lord of myth or reality, then he will have to explain the Blazing Light, which was prepared from the foundations of the earth to do battle with his throne, and his minions. 

We have been prepared .... and we “stand ready.

White feathers Feather falling 2 Russian Meteor Prediction ... https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/240263-perilous-premonitions-for-2013/?do=findComment&comment=4610951

Source Published 1-7-2013

Russian Meteor Location ... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk_meteor

Source

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, hacktorp said:

We shouldn't be too quick to give short-shrift to "stupid" and "foolish".

Maybe, but they could be stupid or foolish and still believe they're doing what is right. 

As demonstrated by many in my own country... 

Edited by Setton

36 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Most of the leaks seem to have come from people Trump brought in.  Omarosa, Scaramucci, etc.  It seems like everyone that ever worked for him has horrible things to tell about him.

Some yes, but those are long gone.  Most of the leaks are from holdovers.  The President has every right to expect loyalty from his staff.  Not all have horrible things to say about him.  Those that praise him are at a polar opposite to those that despise him.  When something like that shows itself, the problem is with the eye of the beholder.  But it has already been shown that if you have TDS and you work on the inside and you have an axe to grind, the level of damage you can create can be grievous.  That is treason, not whistle blowing.  It's easy to turn non-crimes into capital indictments because the majority of the people do not follow the normal discharging of duties by the President.  Just more confirmation that of how stupid the Left considers the population.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Every President has their ways of relaxing. The Obama family vacationed in Hawaii, for example. Hawaii is a great place to go to for a nice, relaxing vacation. I thought it was great. I’d rather have a relaxed President running things than a stressed-out President.

Just after Bill Clinton took office, I was on a flight to Texas when former President George H.W. Bush boarded the plane with 14 Secret Service agents. He was returning home after having lunch with one of the Swanson family members in Arizona (of the Swanson frozen dinners company). I’m sure the trip cost us taxpayers a lot of money, but it didn’t bother me. When we elect a President, we expect them to have Secret Service protection when they travel. It’s good they can travel with an entourage of bodyguards so they don’t have to worry about being assassinated. I’m willing to have my tax dollars used for that purpose.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Every President has their ways of relaxing. The Obama family vacationed in Hawaii, for example. Hawaii is a great place to go to for a nice, relaxing vacation. I thought it was great. I’d rather have a relaxed President running things than a stressed-out President.

Just after Bill Clinton took office, I was on a flight to Texas when former President George H.W. Bush boarded the plane with 14 Secret Service agents. He was returning home after having lunch with one of the Swanson family members in Arizona (of the Swanson frozen dinners company). I’m sure the trip cost us taxpayers a lot of money, but it didn’t bother me. When we elect a President, we expect them to have Secret Service protection when they travel. It’s good they can travel with an entourage of bodyguards so they don’t have to worry about being assassinated. I’m willing to have my tax dollars used for that purpose.

Trump relaxing just happens to put money into his pocketbook.  You think all that tax payer money just disappears?  Nope into goes into someone's pocket. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Some yes, but those are long gone.  Most of the leaks are from holdovers.  The President has every right to expect loyalty from his staff.  Not all have horrible things to say about him.  Those that praise him are at a polar opposite to those that despise him.  When something like that shows itself, the problem is with the eye of the beholder.  But it has already been shown that if you have TDS and you work on the inside and you have an axe to grind, the level of damage you can create can be grievous.  That is treason, not whistle blowing.  It's easy to turn non-crimes into capital indictments because the majority of the people do not follow the normal discharging of duties by the President.  Just more confirmation that of how stupid the Left considers the population.

A few things.

1) Loyalty is usually earned.  People give it to others they respect.  Liars tend to get no loyalty.  Trump should maybe work on that.

2) Loyalty to the country should always outweigh loyalty to a person.  If someone is committing a crime against the nation, the guy covering up while being loyal to the perpetrator is the treasonous one.  The one "leaking" the crime is the patriot.

3) You aren't the first Trump supporter I met that said they were treated as "stupid" by the left.  I wonder why that is?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

The unchecked leak is the fault.  Or a better way to state it, the fault was not vetting subordinates well enough.  And Obama signing 12333 at the last minute to cause as much confusion with the next Administration as possible.  Obama set many landmines for the incoming Administration.  This is due to the unfamiliarity of Trump with the bureaucracy.  All of that conniving by the Left backfired and he’s learned his lesson.

Yes, Trump is very angry and he is applying heavy scrutiny all throughout the Executive.  He’ll finally be able to do as he pleases and stop playing games with his enemies.  Although, I think he enjoys it too much.

“Money making”?  Trump hasn’t been making money being President.  In fact, he has lost money.  He’s not using his position to help his children scam money or position from foreign nations.  It was Hilary, Biden, Kerry that was using their office to make money.  You have to wonder who else?  Was Obama totally ignorant of all of this?  How much of it was he scamming?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Trump relaxing just happens to put money into his pocketbook.  You think all that tax payer money just disappears?  Nope into goes into someone's pocket. 

The money goes to pay the Secret Service advance teams and the protection teams that protect the President, as well as hotel and food costs. 

Someone earlier was complaining about the expensive hotel rooms at the Mar-a-Lago resort. I don’t have a problem with it myself. I can’t imagine any of our modern-day Presidents staying at a Super 8, which is my preferred hotel when I’m traveling. They have good coffee.

10 minutes ago, simplybill said:

The money goes to pay the Secret Service advance teams and the protection teams that protect the President, as well as hotel and food costs. 

Someone earlier was complaining about the expensive hotel rooms at the Mar-a-Lago resort. I don’t have a problem with it myself. I can’t imagine any of our modern-day Presidents staying at a Super 8, which is my preferred hotel when I’m traveling. They have good coffee.

The president owns Mar de Lago and it was claimed that the Trump organization wasn't going to charge the Secret Service.  Now we come to find out that they are being billed upwards of $650 a night.  https://www.salon.com/2020/02/10/trump-charged-taxpayers-nearly-500000-for-secret-service-stays-as-high-as-650-a-night-report/

The only reason why we are talking about this was Buzz Light Years claim that he isn't into it to make money when he most certain is to the tune of millions:

2 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

So Trump donates 1.6 mil of his salary over 4 years and shazam! he's in it to make money. :rolleyes:

edit to add: I like the portion of the article that mentions how Bush and Clinton let the Secret Service stay on their property for free.

Edited by Gromdor
edit to add
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

I think you underestimate the current and future president. Trump family and friends are cleaning up during this administration.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

The president owns Mar de Lago and it was claimed that the Trump organization wasn't going to charge the Secret Service.  Now we come to find out that they are being billed upwards of $650 a night.  https://www.salon.com/2020/02/10/trump-charged-taxpayers-nearly-500000-for-secret-service-stays-as-high-as-650-a-night-report/

The only reason why we are talking about this was Buzz Light Years claim that he isn't into it to make money when he most certain is to the tune of millions:

edit to add: I like the portion of the article that mentions how Bush and Clinton let the Secret Service stay on their property for free.

Without doing any research on it I'd say that Bush and Clinton was private property. That is a whole lot different then the SS staying at "Trump Properties". Ya know those pesky board of directors and share holders that demand a profit kind of thing.

34 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

“Money making”?  Trump hasn’t been making money being President.  In fact, he has lost money.  He’s not using his position to help his children scam money or position from foreign nations. 

Because he said so in a rally?  

Think it is easy for the average young woman who sells high heels and fashion accessories to get seven trademarks granted in China, including one for voting machines?  Ivanka knows just about as much about voting machines as Hunter Biden does about running a gas company. 

RavenHawk it is a constant scam, it is the price you pay for getting what you want.   You get a wall, possible rollback of health care, maybe cuts in social security, abortion bans, and even the right to say "Merry Christmas" again.  You should just smile and nod and say "Yeah, its worth it man." rather than try to explain it away.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

1) Loyalty is usually earned.

And some just didn’t earn the President’s trust.  Guess what, they’re gone.  The President has every right to surround himself with those that are loyal to him, and fire those that aren’t.  Amazing how that time honored axiom is used.

People give it to others they respect. 

Absolutely!  But when given a choice to exercise personal integrity and resign because they can't show respect, a few decided to commit treason.

Liars tend to get no loyalty. 

That is why you’ll never get my loyalty.  Because you don’t like his style, doesn’t mean he is a liar.  Has he stretched things?  Yes.  Has he misquoted things?  Yes.  Has he overhyped things?  Yes.  Has he been sarcastic?  Yes.  After almost 4 years and you still haven’t figured him out?  That doesn’t make him a liar.  That makes you sick with TDS.  He’s earned the trust of millions of voters.  People are flocking to rallies even knowing that they may not get in.  It looks like voters are going to be coming out in record numbers to vote for Trump even though he is virtually unopposed.  A liar doesn’t garner that kind of response.

Trump should maybe work on that.

It’s not him that needs work.

2) Loyalty to the country should always outweigh loyalty to a person. 

And that is what Trump is doing.  He’s been putting America first.  I love it when I see the Dem candidates’ campaign.  They basically pretend that Trump has had no accomplishments.  As if the world only began when they started campaigning and they have to argue against prosperity.

If someone is committing a crime against the nation, the guy covering up while being loyal to the perpetrator is the treasonous one.  The one "leaking" the crime is the patriot.

That’s a nice story but there’s one major thing wrong with it.  The one committing the crime is the “inventing” the leak.  Trump did nothing wrong.  What Trump did is basically just a normal day in the life of a President.  The Left thinks we’re too stupid to know that.

3) You aren't the first Trump supporter I met that said they were treated as "stupid" by the left.  I wonder why that is?

It’s because we don’t bow to the will of the Left.  They hate that.  They can’t browbeat us into submission, so they just call us stupid or Deplorable.  We think for ourselves.  They would love to open up reeducation camps for us, but that ain’t happening.