Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What will the next Trump crime be?

and-then

4 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Speaking of ripping up, Obama and the Dems gave Iran permission to build nukes (what could possibly go wrong?) but Don ripped up the agreement on behalf of the people the first chance he got, I suppose that's they lurv him to bits and can sleep easy in their beds-

Trump-iran4.jpg

Trump-people-safe.jpg

I like that, "It is my first duty as President to keep our people safe" quote.  It pairs well with: https://www.npr.org/2020/02/11/804785515/109-u-s-troops-suffered-brain-injuries-in-iran-strike-pentagon-says

Edited by Gromdor

7 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Speaking of ripping up, Obama and the Dems gave Iran permission to build nukes (what could possibly go wrong?) but Don ripped up the agreement on behalf of the people the first chance he got, I suppose that's why they lurv him to bits and can sleep easy in their beds-

Trump-iran4.jpg

Trump-people-safe.jpg

.........no.................they didn't....

https://www.businessinsider.com/iran-nuclear-deal-explained

As part of the deal, Iran agreed to reduce its number of centrifuges — tube-shaped machines that help enrich uranium — by two-thirds. It also agreed to reduce its stockpile of enriched uranium by 98% and limit uranium enrichment to 3.67%.

In other words, Tehran agreed to restrictions that would allow it to have enough enriched uranium to maintain the country's energy needs, without having the ability to build a nuclear bomb. 

On top of this, Iran agreed to give access to inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the UN's nuclear watchdog agency, to its nuclear facilities, among other facilities. The IAEA has repeatedly found Iran to be complying with the terms of the pact. 

7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I like that, "It is my first duty as President to keep our people safe" quote.  It pairs well with: https://www.npr.org/2020/02/11/804785515/109-u-s-troops-suffered-brain-injuries-in-iran-strike-pentagon-says

Did Trump fire the Iranian missiles at the US base?-Nah..:D

Anyway that report sounds a bit dodgy to me- "109 US troops suffered brain damage".....I mean, didn't anybody suffer minor wounds or anything?..Why the term "brain damage?...And if Trump was lying by saying there were no injuries, have any of the injured troops relatives come forward to say he was lying?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Because he said so in a rally? 

No.  I think he was quoting from a couple of articles about him.  He has perhaps lost about 1 billion of his wealth??  Isn’t he also donating his salary?

Think it is easy for the average young woman who sells high heels and fashion accessories to get seven trademarks granted in China, including one for voting machines?  Ivanka knows just about as much about voting machines as Hunter Biden does about running a gas company. 

Considering that she was already successful and a known factor in China before her father became President, she was already above average.  I think we don’t have the full story.  Just enough for the Left to throw around innuendo.  I’m pretty sure Trump didn’t bribe Xi to let Ivanka “in”.  Did she have contacts in China before her dad was President?  The voting machines are a stumper.  That story seems fishy (especially in China), but there might be a logical explanation??  But that’s a distraction.  What’s important is that with selling voting machines, you don’t really need to know anything about them.  That’s not the same as Hunter taking an advisory seat at an energy company where that seat requires an SME for tens of thousands per month.  No doubt China wants to curry favor with Trump now with China on the verge of collapse.  Like I’ve mentioned before, all nations interact in this manner, Quid Pro Quo.  This is how Trump has treated the Chinese from day one.  Trump hasn’t been selling the White House, he’s been buying China.  The Left obviously never believed in that since they allowed the other nations to screw with us.  Trump put an end to that.

RavenHawk it is a constant scam, it is the price you pay for getting what you want.   You get a wall, possible rollback of health care, maybe cuts in social security, abortion bans, and even the right to say "Merry Christmas" again. 

Well, If that’s the way you want to state it, then anything and everything is a constant scam.  But not all scams are crooked though.  If you think it is ok for a President to be rewarded for doing good for a nation, then Trump would need to take much more than a few trademarks in China for his daughter.  But there is a gulf of a difference between what might be happening with Ivanka and what happened with Hunter.  Primarily, it is the hypocrisy of the Left to accuse Trump of doing his duty, in light of Biden trying to cover up the corruption his son was involved in.  You realize that everything the Left has accused Trump of, is exactly what they are doing?  They don’t think people can see that??  Aid went from the tax payers to Ukraine, to Barisma, to Hunter.  That’s money laundering.  And you wonder why Trump was a bit hesitant about letting more aid out?  China isn’t getting any aid and there is no understanding that monies be funneled to Ivanka.  Whatever profit that Ivanka makes will be from her own effort.  If the situation were to occur, do you think Ivanka would try to skip out of paying child support like Hunter tried?  It’s all about character.  Every President has benefited from his time in office, including business deals.  That is the nature of the beast.  Some have used that for more nefarious reasons than others.  Anything Trump may be involved in is hardly nefarious.  Trump has sacrificed a lot for the benefit of the nation.  That’s more than any President in recent memory.

You should just smile and nod and say "Yeah, its worth it man." rather than try to explain it away.

I don’t accept anything at face value until it’s past the smell test.  I expect things to be explained, not explained away.  The Left is just too good at trying to explain away something.  But yes, in this case, for how well Trump has pulled up this nation back into prosperity, then any compensation is worth it.  It’s far more valuable to each and every American than the New Normal under Obama.  Now, I hope there is more to come and cementing things in place and making it sustainable is the next step.  If Trump can fix (for generations to come) healthcare, immigration, economy, the debt, etc. then he’d be entitled to anything he wants just out of gratitude.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crikey said:

As a neutral Brit observer, I have to say that if Biden is the best the Dems can put up, Trump's surely home free for another 4 years?

Trump-Biden-dummy.jpg

Biden has dementia..... that’s partly why he doesn’t appear with hardly any of the talking heads, especially on MSNBC. His handlers can’t allow him to be seen as frail as he really is. He can barely make it through a debate without looking like a moron.

• Like 1

I'm not happy with everything Trumps done. However during election not everyone was happy w choices. Im simply very suspicious how hillbill operate. Also find it effing pathetic, online mentality, no one can't mention their holier than thou names or CRIMES. Vince foster, Mary Mahoney, numerous others who magically placed gun behind head like Gumby. Always when they're about to make accusations. Sorry, I find it suspicious. Anyway I suppose this makes me a mentally unstable conspiracy nut. So be it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

If Trump can fix (for generations to come) healthcare, immigration, economy, the debt, etc. then he’d be entitled to anything he wants just out of gratitude.

Thanks very  much for the response, and the effort you put in.  I am pretty aware that many of the Dems are crooked too, but I would rather have no corruption in government not just switch the party.

Your final comment here is a little scary though.  That is how all political bosses, mafia bosses, and dictators run their operations.  Boss Tweed fixed the sewers, Mussolini made the trains run on time, Dueterte dropped drug pushers out of a helicopter.

I thought we were  different, aren't we?   I'm no student of the Constitution,  so maybe it says in there somewhere that the president is entitled to a cut off the top of the operation.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

See, he can't win can he. If he spends most of his time golfing, he's hardly devoting all his time to being a tyrannical dictator is he. Hitler famously very rarely spent much time on hobbies and distractions, and better perhaps if he had done.

He famously said he wouldn't spend his time playing golf. Instead, he would spend it working.

He's outpacing Obama, who was his main target for playing too much golf.

5 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

They knew when they passed the tax cut that this would happen. It was the main reason they passed it. They've been itching to cut the crap out of safety net programs for years and they finally see their chance to do it. 

They knew all along.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-tariffs-will-hurt-his-blue-collar-base

And now we have it.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2020/02/05/trumps-state-of-the-union-declared-were-in-a-blue-collar-boom-workers-dont-agree/

12 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Trump should have pardoned his friend, but that’s not politically feasible, so he pulls this sh!t.

This is seriously impeachable,

Pulls what?  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

He famously said he wouldn't spend his time playing golf. Instead, he would spend it working.

"I will work harder for the American people than any other president before me." I think in trump world that means 1. After watching all my morning TV, eat lunch, nap, watch more TV, sign some random documents Miller keeps shoving in front of me and figuring out how to flush a toilet when you're already full of it.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Crikey said:

Anyway that report sounds a bit dodgy to me- "109 US troops suffered brain damage".....I mean, didn't anybody suffer minor wounds or anything?..Why the term "brain damage?...And if Trump was lying by saying there were no injuries, have any of the injured troops relatives come forward to say he was lying?

Well, here is a link to the Stars and Stripes.  It is the US military's official newspaper: https://www.stripes.com/news/middle-east/pentagon-now-reports-109-troops-suffered-brain-injuries-in-iranian-missile-strike-1.618283

The good news is it's only, "mild brain damage". 

Trump probably doesn't consider mild brain damage an injury though.  I don't think he considers that an important organ.

5 hours ago, simplybill said:

This is an interesting article about Mar-a-Lago, especially the quote about allowing minorities to join the club.

It appears the normal rate for an overnight stay is $2,000. The Secret Service pays $650.

From the article:

“And despite some financial difficulties faced by Trump in the 1990s, Mar-a-Lago grew into a successful golf resort. This is partially due to the fact that, unlike other “old money” resorts in Palm Beach, Mar-a-Lago accepted Jews, black people, and other minorities as members.”

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/heres-what-it-costs-to-take-a-vacation-at-donald-trumps-mar-a-lago-resort.html/

Good eye.  One of those minorities from the 90's was a Jewish guy by the name of Jeffrey Epstein.  He recruited girls there. https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-and-trump-mar-a-lago-resort-connections

15 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Good eye.  One of those minorities from the 90's was a Jewish guy by the name of Jeffrey Epstein.  He recruited girls there. https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-and-trump-mar-a-lago-resort-connections

You forgot to mention that he booted and banned Epstein and none of Epstein's other BFFs did so.  Nice try, though.

12 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

And Trump parted ways with him when Epstein was found out:

“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.”

“The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.”

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-barred-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, simplybill said:

It appears the normal rate for an overnight stay is $2,000. The Secret Service pays $650.

If memory serves, the normal travel allowance for us peons is $150 per night for Schdule 1 facilities (The most expensive ones.).  If Trump insists on staying at Mar-a-Lago, he should pick up the difference.

Doug

2 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

I'm not happy with everything Trumps done. However during election not everyone was happy w choices. Im simply very suspicious how hillbill operate. Also find it effing pathetic, online mentality, no one can't mention their holier than thou names or CRIMES. Vince foster, Mary Mahoney, numerous others who magically placed gun behind head like Gumby. Always when they're about to make accusations. Sorry, I find it suspicious. Anyway I suppose this makes me a mentally unstable conspiracy nut. So be it.

How does it look when a sitting President and his Children that also work for him at the White House get caught misappropriating funds from the Trump Charity. Yea the President had to pay a 2 Million Dollar fine, because a sitting President can't be prosecuted, but his children aren't entitled to that same protection.

Their only punishment was to attend classes on the finance laws of non-profit charities. Do you think that's fair, do you think if it were you or me that's all that would happen?

Now this crime was taking place before and after he was President, do you think these kind of actions have stopped there. You see where I grew up it was pretty simple if you were know as a thief there was only way to change it and that was to earn peoples trust back again.

So what does this say about a person that is suppose to set the example for the American people, when they are caught with their hands in the cookie jar. I will tell you it's pretty dam sad, especially when you consider that he didn't really need the money, he's a Billionaire. 

Lets also be very clear on this subject, this isn't an accusation he admitted his guilt and the guilt of his children after he was forced too do so, and he was found guilty as charged. But this entire incident has never really been discussed in the media, and his children basically walked away with nothing but a slap on the hand.

Do you think that these activities have stopped there?

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-his-foundation-were-just-forced-admit-their-fraud-now-ncna1081906

peace

I heard that Obama and the Dems treated the military real bad, but Don treats them like heroes, is there any truth in that?

For example Obama's disrespectful sloppy "coffee cup salute" was made fun of by sassy Sarah-

Obama-coffee-salute_zpstaxmrjol.jpg~orig

But Don knows how to do it right..:D

trump-salute_zps84fonlaw.jpg~original

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 1

Trump loves the troops and dems hate him for doing so. Then a knife in the back is dems love war. Makes them richer.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

If memory serves, the normal travel allowance for us peons is $150 per night for Schdule 1 facilities (The most expensive ones.).  If Trump insists on staying at Mar-a-Lago, he should pick up the difference.

Doug

I’m going to guess that the $150 allowances are for staff, but the protection team stays with the President at all times, including the hotels where the Presidents stay.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crikey said:

Let me help you out here, a TBI better known as a traumatic brain injury is caused by the concussion of the explosions in the area they were in. Basically your brain bounces off the inside of your skull and causes a hematoma ( Bruise or a Blood Clot ) on your brain. Depending on the severity of the injury it can leave permanent damage. I suffered one in 1991, in Iraq that left permanent tinnitus in my leaf ear, and some permanent memory loss of long term memory that has never returned. 

Do you think for second that while they are still on active duty they are going to make a major fuss. Doing so could cost them their bennifits when they get out, and that's what they are afraid of, and that's also why their not complaining.

peace

14 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Explosions...I suffered one in 1991, in Iraq that left permanent tinnitus in my leaf ear, and some permanent memory loss of long term memory that has never returned...

Bad luck mate, but at least now you know Trump and others have got your and your buddies backs..:D

God said "Raise a banner on a bare hilltop, I have summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath..they come from faraway lands..to destroy the whole country..and destroy the sinners within it" (Bible: Isaiah ch 13)

war-flag-Afgh499.jpg

Edited by Crikey

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Got any statistics for the amount of golf playing on each one?

• Like 2