Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What will the next Trump crime be?

and-then

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

They never say what that dirt is other than all the evidence we have seen is "fake".

I guess news travels pretty slowly to wherever you're at (dated today):

At Stake

The coup has been so broad, deep, and thick that I predict cases will have to be brought under the RICO statutes in batches for different groups in separate agencies and branches of government. For instance, there is the Intel Mob, including former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intel (DNI) James Clapper, current Intel IG Michael Atkinson, so-called whistleblower (he that cannot be named, E*** C**********) and International Man of Mystery Joseph Mifsud. There is the gang from the State Department who helped engineer UkraineGate, including former Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, former Sec’y of State John Kerry, and others. There is that big herd of rogue lawyers in the DOJ and its stepchild, the FBI, the names widely disseminated by now, Comey, Strzok, Baker, Boente, Carlin, Clinesmith, et al. There’s Robert Mueller and his henchpersons, Andrew Weissmann, Jeannie Rhee, et al. There’s another band of seditionists in Congress that includes Mark Warner of the Senate Intel Committee, the now notorious idiot Adam Schiff over in the House, and staffers who worked for both. There’s a bunch in the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment that paid over a million dollars to Alternate International Man of Mystery (actually, CIA asset) Stefan Halper to run entrapment schemes against people working for Mr. Trump. There’s a swarm from Barack Obama’s White House, including Valarie Jarrett, Susan Rice, Samantha Powers, Alexandra Chalupa, former Vice-President Joe Biden and the former President himself. And finally, there is the 800-pound-gorilla over in the Democratic Party thicket, namely Hillary Clinton, and those connected to her and her charity fraud, the Clinton Foundation, which is the real and actual predicate for the whole sordid affair — a list that includes Viktor Vekselberg of Russia’s Skolkovo project, $25-million donor Russian oligarch Victor Pinchuk, Russian aluminum magnate Oleg Deripaska, and Dmitri Alperovich of CrowdStrike, (Russian collusion, anyone?) as well as rascally freelancers such as Christopher Steele, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS, the shadowy Nellie Ohr, lawyer/lobbyist Adam Waldman, and Hillary errand boys Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer. The stories behind those names are all over the web, in case you want to edify yourself.

https://kunstler.com/cluster****-nation/at-stake/

Edited by hacktorp
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Doug1029 said:

This will serve as a good test case for whether "and then" and his fellow travelers are depending on reliable sites or not.

Obviously, you'll be following Anderson Cooper very closely for any late-breaking updates.

Please keep us apprised, if you would.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I guess news travels pretty slowly to wherever you're at (dated today):

At Stake

https://kunstler.com/cluster****-nation/at-stake/

So you link a blog.... 

You know why I don't believe in conspiracy theories that involve more than a handful of people?  I can barely get a dozen guys on the same crew that worked together for years on the same page doing something, let alone without talking about it.  Yet you want me to believe that a whole page full of individuals were all working together to perform a "coup" on Trump and your proof on it is just listing the names?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Yet you want me to believe that a whole page full of individuals were all working together to perform a "coup" on Trump and your proof on it is just listing the names?

Not at all.  In fact, I prefer that you NOT believe, since your increasingly frantic denials of the obvious provide much entertainment.

Carry on!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

At this point, I can't trust that Barr and Durham are going to pull the trigger, though I have hope that they will.  Only time will tell.  One thing I believe is that IF indictments start coming down, the 5th column is going to signal it first by a full court press, 24/7, hysterical, at VOLUME , denials of any wrongdoing and they will attempt to convince any potential jury pool that the indictments are politically motivated.  

Barr seems to have factored this in.  His decision to widen the oversight of the investigation by bringing in prosecutors from disparate regions around the country, tells me he understands what the game plan of the Left will be.  If prosecutors from multiple districts outside of the DC area, all or even mostly agree with the conclusion that crimes were committed by Obama's minions, then it will be much more difficult for the Left's propaganda mouthpieces to whitewash it all.  Look for open warfare waged by the media in the coming months.  As soon as the volume goes up, we'll know indictments are on the way.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 10:59 AM, aztek said:

getting degree is not hard, nor it is a guarantee of anything, other than a diploma and  bills.  it is not a degree it is how you use it, i know quite a few people who graduated, got a degree, and never worked a day in their field, some have 4 degrees, and make less than a plumber.  talking about wasted time and money.  just ask doug.

maybe we need to focus on education that is actually useful, trump is absolutely correct by pushing for more trade schools,  much less money, less time, and more results

I would disagree that getting a Degree is easy.  There are some degrees that require bright minds and willing to do the work. My son just graduated in May with an engineering degree and hired full time prior to graduation. He worked hard all 4 years while at university. I believe most STEM degrees are not easy. Hubby is biomedical engineer and for me, a senior data analyst for large manufacturing company. We all worked hard for those degrees. The rest of your statement i do agree with,

1 hour ago, and then said:

At this point, I can't trust that Barr and Durham are going to pull the trigger, though I have hope that they will.  Only time will tell.  One thing I believe is that IF indictments start coming down, the 5th column is going to signal it first by a full court press, 24/7, hysterical, at VOLUME , denials of any wrongdoing and they will attempt to convince any potential jury pool that the indictments are politically motivated.  

Barr seems to have factored this in.  His decision to widen the oversight of the investigation by bringing in prosecutors from disparate regions around the country, tells me he understands what the game plan of the Left will be.  If prosecutors from multiple districts outside of the DC area, all or even mostly agree with the conclusion that crimes were committed by Obama's minions, then it will be much more difficult for the Left's propaganda mouthpieces to whitewash it all.  Look for open warfare waged by the media in the coming months.  As soon as the volume goes up, we'll know indictments are on the way.

A lot of people expect Barr and Durham to deliver.  The uproar coming if they don't is the one Barr should worry about.

Seems to me we are already slipping into maximum spin-desperation.  Trump is being attacked with maniacal fervor in media and politicians are freaking out.

Also, on the heels of the Hillary rumors about being Bloomberg's VP choice, I just saw a Bloomberg TV campaign ad with Barack Obama apparently endorsing him.  We are witnessing a fatal split in the Dem party and a TIGHT circling of the wagons in an effort to protect the Clintons and all who stand to go down with them.

Things are speeding up.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Gromdor said:

So you link a blog.... 

You know why I don't believe in conspiracy theories that involve more than a handful of people?  I can barely get a dozen guys on the same crew that worked together for years on the same page doing something, let alone without talking about it.  Yet you want me to believe that a whole page full of individuals were all working together to perform a "coup" on Trump and your proof on it is just listing the names?

Two things here.  One, you are dealing with the corruption of a bureaucracy with no inhibitions or self-control (The Swamp).  Obama removed whatever controls there were.  Our Constitution was designed to severely limit the bureaucracy.  Hopefully Trump will be able to reestablish many of the controls.  Secondly, the way Washington functions is compartmentalized.  All the conspirators don’t come together like some crime family around the table and discuss the minutiae over every detail.  Each little cell does their little portion and it only takes the direction of a few loyal lieutenants controlling the narrative.

• Like 1

So, we have a thousand former DoJ prosecutors telling Barr he's done and he needs to leave, meanwhile lifelong Democrat and HRC voter dumps THIS little gem out there for public consumption:

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz said Sunday he has proof that former President Barack Obama "personally asked" the FBI to investigate someone "on behalf of George Soros," the liberal billionaire megadonor. 

Gee, I wonder what the 5th column will say?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Gromdor said:

So you link a blog.... 

I don't really understand what your argument is. Are you really just putting your fingers in your ears and completely denying that the Democrats may have plotted in any way to oppose the Tyrant, and that they haven't been wasting their own and everybody else's time ever since the Tyrant seized power in finding new and ever more imaginative ways of getting rid of him? And anything that anyone puts forward suggesting that there may be such a thing is just dismissed with a shrug of "Not from Republican supporting news outlets, doh". You don't honestly think any Democratic-supporting outlets are going to say "Yes, of course the Democrats have been plotting to overthrow him since day one because he wasn't the one that it should have been", do you? They don't need to cover up any conspiracies because everyone can see that's what they've been doing. there is no conspiracy; it's all completely open.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gromdor said:

So you link a blog.... 

lol, should we assume that their work is just as good as their cooperation?   

btw you should try firing people who can't work together and keep only those who can. it works for me.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, hacktorp said:

A lot of people expect Barr and Durham to deliver.  The uproar coming if they don't is the one Barr should worry about.

Seems to me we are already slipping into maximum spin-desperation.  Trump is being attacked with maniacal fervor in media and politicians are freaking out.

Also, on the heels of the Hillary rumors about being Bloomberg's VP choice, I just saw a Bloomberg TV campaign ad with Barack Obama apparently endorsing him.  We are witnessing a fatal split in the Dem party and a TIGHT circling of the wagons in an effort to protect the Clintons and all who stand to go down with them.

Things are speeding up.

Will you ever get tired of waiting on this huge plot to unfold? 

55 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

"what-will-the-next-trump-crime-be" #3. 

Impeachment for selling a motor vehicle on a Sunday in Michigan.

I'll be surprised if ol' Al Green doesn't get up there to impeach the President for speeding in Daytona and misuse of a government vehicle.

Actually, I imagine that the drivers and mechanics where drooling to be able to put the Beast through her paces!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I don't really understand what your argument is. Are you really just putting your fingers in your ears and completely denying that the Democrats may have plotted in any way to oppose the Tyrant, and that they haven't been wasting their own and everybody else's time ever since the Tyrant seized power in finding new and ever more imaginative ways of getting rid of him? And anything that anyone puts forward suggesting that there may be such a thing is just dismissed with a shrug of "Not from Republican supporting news outlets, doh". You don't honestly think any Democratic-supporting outlets are going to say "Yes, of course the Democrats have been plotting to overthrow him since day one because he wasn't the one that it should have been", do you? They don't need to cover up any conspiracies because everyone can see that's what they've been doing. there is no conspiracy; it's all completely open.

Linking Blogs= Linking rumors and hearsay.  It's why they never get indictments and convictions.  That's my point.  We are all going do be dead of old age before justice gets done the Republican way.  (It's great for getting the easily swayed to vote for you, I suppose.)

Surely just as much in the present world, any "reputable" news site that has a political bias, which is all of them, is very nearly as much rumor and hearsay and wishful thinking.

I am now thinking my guess at Trump's next crime was wrong.

Next month the Supreme Court will hear the case seeking to obtain Trump's tax returns.  Trump has fought vigorously against this from the word "Go," but has lost every single hearing so far.  He will probably lose in the Supreme Court, too.  He is seeking desperately to block this.  If he loses, which he probably will, he will then defy the Supreme Court and the Constitution.  So what happens if he does?  How do we bring him to heel?  Does the Court order him arrested and held for contempt?  Could this evoke another impeachment trial?

If I were making the decision, I would already have copies of Trump's tax returns stowed away in some secret room in the Supreme Court building.  They would already be on pdf files and the instant the Supreme Court rules against Trump, email copies would be sent to each Congressman, Senator, prosecutor and newspaper across the country.

Doug

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

If he loses, which he probably will, he will then defy the Supreme Court and the Constitution.  So what happens if he does?  How do we bring him to heel?  Does the Court order him arrested and held for contempt?  Could this evoke another impeachment trial?

The quivering Dem/Left contingent are now living hand-to-mouth, frenetically scratching the dirt for any tiny morsel to feed their dying hope of bringing Trump down.

The scenario you've described above is such a fantastical, zero-chance long-shot, one wonders if you're really just a spoofer.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Will you ever get tired of waiting on this huge plot to unfold? 

Tired of waiting?  Sure.

But it IS unfolding...that much should be obvious to anyone paying attention.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

The quivering Dem/Left contingent are now living hand-to-mouth, frenetically scratching the dirt for any tiny morsel to feed their dying hope of bringing Trump down.

The scenario you've described above is such a fantastical, zero-chance long-shot, one wonders if you're really just a spoofer.

Replace "down" with "to justice." and you'll be a lot closer to the truth.

The hearing is less than a month away.  We'll know pretty soon.

Actually, it is Trump's accounting firm that is being ordered to produce his tax returns.  I think they would be happy to comply with whatever the Court orders just to get this mess out of their hair.  But Trump keeps interfering, so here we are.  Do you think the Court will order Trump's tax returns turned over to the prosecutor?  If that order is issued, what do you think Trump will do?

Doug

• Like 1

17 hours ago, and then said:

At this point, I can't trust that Barr and Durham are going to pull the trigger,

Before you can shoot the gun, you have to load it.  And that means you need ammunition, which they ain't got.

Doug

41 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Replace "down" with "to justice." and you'll be a lot closer to the truth.

The hearing is less than a month away.  We'll know pretty soon.

Actually, it is Trump's accounting firm that is being ordered to produce his tax returns.  I think they would be happy to comply with whatever the Court orders just to get this mess out of their hair.  But Trump keeps interfering, so here we are.  Do you think the Court will order Trump's tax returns turned over to the prosecutor?  If that order is issued, what do you think Trump will do?

What do "justice" and Trump's tax returns have to do with each other?  Nothing.  As usual, Dems have no crime to allege, but only seek license to muckrake in the hope that they can cause turmoil for Trump.  And no, flimsy and stupid remarks made by Michael Cohen do not justify making private tax returns public for use by political adversaries.

Btw, only the most jaded lefty would consider Trump's actions on behalf of his own right to privacy as "interfering".

I don't know what Trump would do in the highly unlikely event the Court orders the accounting firm to hand his tax returns over to his political enemies...but I'm certain he and his attorneys have already gamed that one out.

Edited by hacktorp

22 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Before you can shoot the gun, you have to load it.  And that means you need ammunition, which they ain't got.

This one is suitable for framing.  Thank you.

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

What do "justice" and Trump's tax returns have to do with each other?  Nothing.  As usual, Dems have no crime to allege, but only seek license to muckrake  in the hope that they can cause turmoil for Trump.  And no, flimsy and stupid remarks made by Michael Cohen do not justify making private tax returns public for use by political adversaries.

Btw, only the most jaded lefty would consider Trump's actions on behalf of his own right to privacy as "interfering".

I don't know what Trump would do in the highly unlikely event the Court orders the accounting firm to hand his tax returns over to his political enemies...but I'm certain he and his attorneys have already gamed that one out.

It is the New York State Prosecutor's office that is seeking Trump's tax returns.  What he wants with them, I don't know, but that office investigates a lot of financial crimes.  Whether the prosecutor will make them public, I don't know, but every additional office that has them increases the risk.

BTW:  Your tax returns (and mine) are available to any prosecutor in the country who asks for them.  Why is Trump any different?

The plaintiff is the New York State Prosecutor's Office and the defendent is Trump's accounting firm.  Trump is not a party to the case.

If Trump considers the prosecutors office to be his enemies, then he believes he has broken a law.  That just shows that they are on the right track.

Doug

P.S.:  Calling me a "lefty" is not working.  You need to come up with a better insult - like "Trump lover" or "trumpet."  THAT would be insulting.

Doug

9 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

It is the New York State Prosecutor's office that is seeking Trump's tax returns.  What he wants with them, I don't know, but that office investigates a lot of financial crimes.  Whether the prosecutor will make them public, I don't know, but every additional office that has them increases the risk.

BTW:  Your tax returns (and mine) are available to any prosecutor in the country who asks for them.  Why is Trump any different?

The plaintiff is the New York State Prosecutor's Office and the defendent is Trump's accounting firm.  Trump is not a party to the case.

If Trump considers the prosecutors office to be his enemies, then he believes he has broken a law.  That just shows that they are on the right track.

Doug

P.S.:  Calling me a "lefty" is not working.  You need to come up with a better insult - like "Trump lover" or "trumpet."  THAT would be insulting.

Doug

Prosecutors seeking anyone's tax returns would need to show evidence of a crime having been committed...why should Trump be any different?  If anything the bar to get Trump's should be higher, given the political implications.  The New York State Prosecutor's office is notoriously partisan, as everyone knows (but some won't acknowledge).

Trump certainly IS a party to the case, as his lawyers vigorously argue.  For prosecutors to claim otherwise is a very flimsy argument...one they stand to lose.

Your awe for and deference to a bunch of grimy New York prosecutors who have a dirty political agenda is pretty damned funny.  But I guess if that's all ya got left...you go with it.