Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

What will the next Trump crime be?

358 posts in this topic

hacktorp
1 hour ago, Doug1029 said:

If Trump has estimated his net worth too high on a loan application, that's evidence of fraud.  We'll know by the end of March what the Supreme Court says it is.  Any bets?

Doug

Well...I'm a big believer in the value of trend-spotting, so I guess my bet is that the Trump-haters will continue their unbroken string of losses, humiliation, and failure...and that Trump will continue to win fans from across the political spectrum and drain enlightened voters away from the hapless, hopeless Dem party.

You?

• Thanks 1

hacktorp
1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Kinda like when someone says, "There was a murder!"  and the cops check to see if there is a body.

At this point, don't you think it's more like Michael Cohen crying "Wolf!"...?

• Like 1

Doug1029
1 hour ago, Varelse said:

1000 to 1 says we won't know squat

What we'll know is whether the Supreme Court turned Trump's tax returns over to the State of New York.

Doug

Montmorency the Dog
8 hours ago, hacktorp said:

The NY prosecutors are using as "evidence" Michael Cohen's remarks that Trump "sometimes understates his net worth...and sometimes he overstates it".  That's it.

Hopefully YOU realize how flimsy that is.

And how ignorant you sound...

I find the whole idea of El Magnifico Don understating anything, particularly his own worth, very hard to believe. :mellow:

Doug1029
11 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I find the whole idea of El Magnifico Don understating anything, particularly his own worth, very hard to believe. :mellow:

All they need to find is one loan application where he overstated his net worth and they can ask the court for his tax returns.

Doug

Uncle Sam

Ah... they are going to go with Russia again. Russiagate 2.0 is coming. I swear they are like uncreative when it comes to smears and false accusations.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

and then
2 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

Ah... they are going to go with Russia again. Russiagate 2.0 is coming. I swear they are like uncreative when it comes to smears and false accusations.

I think they are just so damned arrogant that they KNOW this will work... if they just try ONE MORE TIME... fools.

Montmorency the Dog
11 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

Someone by the name of That One Dude came up with a very good conspiracy theory in the comments below that:

They aren't exactly wrong. Every time they say the word "RUSSIA!" someone else is bound not to believe them and vote for Trump, thereby meddling...maybe they are just referring to themselves, even.

Yes! it's the Democrats that are the russian agents, since every time they bring the tired old "Russia did it!" horse out of the stable, more and more people go "Oh give it up, you stupid old bunch of sore losers", and go, as he said, and vote for the Don.