Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

What will the next Trump crime be?

358 posts in this topic

aztek

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Gromdor
4 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

That has something to do with the old (really, really old) legal tenet of assuming one to be innocent until proven guilty.  Investigations and trials by their nature, never establish complete exoneration.  Innocence is implied.

Legally innocent sure.  After twenty or so instances, common sense kicks in though.  Al Capone was innocent of everything until they nailed him on his taxes too. That was the only thing he ever did time for.  Poor innocent Al Capone.

• Like 1

hacktorp
9 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

After twenty or so instances, common sense kicks in though.

Has it been that many failed Dem hoaxes?

Anyway, we're pulling for you!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Gromdor
14 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Has it been that many failed Dem hoaxes?

Anyway, we're pulling for you!

I know!  That Trump University hoax that shut it down.  The Trump Foundation hoax that shut it down.  That hoax about all that money he had to pay out for his sexual escapades.

<Impersonates Captain Kirk>  "Khan!! Err... Dems!!!!"

• Like 1

drakonwick
1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

I know!  That Trump University hoax that shut it down.  The Trump Foundation hoax that shut it down.  That hoax about all that money he had to pay out for his sexual escapades.

You had might as well yell at a wall! There is no wrong in anything King Trump does wrong to his supporters/apologists.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gromdor
4 minutes ago, drakonwick said:

You had might as well yell at a wall! There is no wrong in anything King Trump does wrong to his supporters/apologists.

Ah, I like talking with Hacktorp.  With his conspiracy and Qanon theories it's always interesting. He kinda reminds me of Dale Gribble from "King of the Hill."

• Haha 4

drakonwick
4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Ah, I like talking with Hacktorp.  With his conspiracy and Qanon theories it's always interesting. He kinda reminds me of Dale Gribble from "King of the Hill."

Indeed! Double likes for the "Dale Gribble", reference.

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Legally innocent sure.  After twenty or so instances, common sense kicks in though.  Al Capone was innocent of everything until they nailed him on his taxes too. That was the only thing he ever did time for.  Poor innocent Al Capone.

I suspect the Presidents next crime will be to steal from another Charity, just like the Trump Charity that he was recently ordered to pay a 2 million Fine for misappropriation funds for.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-pays-2-million-judgment-misusing-his-charity-new-york-n1099296

Peace

• Like 3

Gromdor
6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I suspect the Presidents next crime will be to steal from another Charity, just like the Trump Charity that he was recently ordered to pay a 2 million Fine for misappropriation funds for.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-pays-2-million-judgment-misusing-his-charity-new-york-n1099296

Peace

Well the profiteering he is doing with the Secret Service is the same as when he ripped off the Children's Cancer Fund.  I guess if it worked before, just keep doing it?

• Like 1

Captain Risky
3 hours ago, and then said:

Die on that hill if like but he had every right to do so within his duties and responsibilities. You can hate him and deny his legitimacy but it doesn't change the reality that his conversation with Ukraine's leader was completely legal and proper.  Opinions don't matter.

Lol opinions don’t matter, eh... Not talking about his responsibilities I’m taking about him doing the wrong thing, lying about it, changing his story, intimidating and lastly insulting those that exposed him. 

• Like 1

Captain Risky
3 hours ago, and then said:

Re-litigating to convince me that your OPINION is the standard that must be met, is pointless.

Obviously!

drakonwick

Trump deserves a Garbage Can Icon beside his Impeachment Title. The asterisk is not quite enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Setton
4 hours ago, and then said:

Opinions don't matter.

Kind of do in an election... 

• Like 1

Big Jim

218979_5_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Montmorency the Dog
52 minutes ago, Setton said:

Kind of do in an election... 

an election?  ... An election! What a brilliant idea! Why don't the "Democrats" organize an election to get rid of Palpatine I mean Trump, rather than contrive endless Laurel & Hardy-esque plots to have him overthrown from the golden throne and executed? It really beats me why the Democrat-supporting American public hasn't been up in arms about the scandalous waste of time and effort and money that the Party has indulged in out of sheer spite and resentment rather than devoting whatever it is they're supposed to be doing

• Haha 1

acute
10 hours ago, and then said:

What will the next Trump crime be?

I'll take a guess at

Monica Lewinsky.

• Haha 1

RoofGardener
8 hours ago, Gromdor said:

And they have precisely WHAT to do with his presidency ? 

• Like 1

Setton
4 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

an election?  ... An election! What a brilliant idea! Why don't the "Democrats" organize an election to get rid of Palpatine I mean Trump, rather than contrive endless Laurel & Hardy-esque plots to have him overthrown from the golden throne and executed? It really beats me why the Democrat-supporting American public hasn't been up in arms about the scandalous waste of time and effort and money that the Party has indulged in out of sheer spite and resentment rather than devoting whatever it is they're supposed to be doing

Has it occurred to you that they might genuinely believe they are just doing what is right? 

RoofGardener
1 minute ago, Setton said:

Has it occurred to you that they might genuinely believe they are just doing what is right? 

No. They are genuinely cynical, and just want to "Get Trump" by any means possible. They know that their methods are immoral and wrong. 

What's next ? Who knows.. nobody anticipated the Ukraine telephone call saga until it emerged out of the blue, and started the whole Impeachment shambles running. 

I might anticipate another attack on President Trump's mental condition ? 

• Like 2

Setton
3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

No. They are genuinely cynical, and just want to "Get Trump" by any means possible. They know that their methods are immoral and wrong. 

Sure, that must be it, they're just evil. 

Why bother with nuance or understanding if you can just slap a label on it? 

:rolleyes:

What's next ? Who knows.. nobody anticipated the Ukraine telephone call saga until it emerged out of the blue, and started the whole Impeachment shambles running. 

And you are suggesting the Democrats... made... him... make... the... call..? 

Edited by Setton

Robotic Jew
59 minutes ago, acute said:

I'll take a guess at

Monica Lewinsky.

She's too classy for that.

Raptor Witness

I actually agreed with Trump on the sentence guidelines, but these DOJ resignations suggest that we have a crime greater than outlined in the Ukraine debacle, because this is domestic abuse of the office.

Trump should have pardoned his friend, but that’s not politically feasible, so he pulls this sh!t.

This is seriously impeachable, and if these bozo cult members don’t see that, then the republic is in serious danger.

Edited by Raptor Witness

RoofGardener
22 minutes ago, Setton said:

Sure, that must be it, they're just evil. 

Why bother with nuance or understanding if you can just slap a label on it? 

Hmm.. good point. 

The democrats are EVIL !!!! Evil, I tell you ! 

Schiff and Pelosi ? Shaitan and Paimon, more like it. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paimon

22 minutes ago, Setton said:

And you are suggesting the Democrats... made... him... make... the... call..? 

No. Where did I suggest THAT ? 

Edited by RoofGardener

Gromdor
1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

And they have precisely WHAT to do with his presidency ? 

Apparently they are Democrat hoaxes if you have been reading through the thread.