Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

What will the next Trump crime be?

358 posts in this topic

Gromdor
41 minutes ago, and then said:

You forgot to mention that he booted and banned Epstein and none of Epstein's other BFFs did so.  Nice try, though.

It's in the article.  You would actually have to read it though......

joc
14 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I actually agreed with Trump on the sentence guidelines, but these DOJ resignations suggest that we have a crime greater than outlined in the Ukraine debacle, because this is domestic abuse of the office.

Trump should have pardoned his friend, but that’s not politically feasible, so he pulls this sh!t.

This is seriously impeachable, and if these bozo cult members don’t see that, then the republic is in serious danger.

637902313_whipkick.jpg.e3947b3c6800a417e3f3ac7c0fbae632.jpg

That's for posting a picture of Nazis!

Image result for knockout whip kick

That's for posting a picture of Nazis in a post about President Trump! :angry:

RavenHawk
5 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

As part of the deal, Iran agreed to reduce its number of centrifuges — tube-shaped machines that help enrich uranium — by two-thirds. It also agreed to reduce its stockpile of enriched uranium by 98% and limit uranium enrichment to 3.67%.

In other words, Tehran agreed to restrictions that would allow it to have enough enriched uranium to maintain the country's energy needs, without having the ability to build a nuclear bomb. 

On top of this, Iran agreed to give access to inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the UN's nuclear watchdog agency, to its nuclear facilities, among other facilities. The IAEA has repeatedly found Iran to be complying with the terms of the pact. 

And you accept the unsubstantiated word from this regime?  A regime that thinks that we are sub-human?  A regime that treats the IAEA just as it was in Iraq?  You do understand that Iran has multiple sites where the IAEA are not allowed?  Once you have the skill to enrich uranium, it becomes very easy to do so.  Especially when you have thousands of hidden centrifuges.

• Like 1

Gromdor
42 minutes ago, simplybill said:

And Trump parted ways with him when Epstein was found out:

“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.”

“The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.”

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-barred-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

Well yeah, we are talking about the 90's and how Trump's "inclusivity" made him a profit.  Not anything about the presidency and current events.  At least that is what I assumed when you took interest in that bit you quoted.  If you read the article I linked, it tells you all kinds of stuff Epstein did in the 90's at Mar De Lago.

Manwon Lender
18 minutes ago, Crikey said:

I heard that Obama and the Dems treated the military real bad, but Don treats them like heroes, is there any truth in that?

For example Obama's disrespectful sloppy "coffee cup salute" was made fun of by sassy Sarah-

Obama-coffee-salute_zpstaxmrjol.jpg~orig

But Don knows how to do it right..:D

trump-salute_zps84fonlaw.jpg~original

I find it very funny that you even post to these threads, all your doing is Trolling and trying to get a rise out of people. You try to act intelligent but you only show your ignorance. I retired from the US Army in 2003, and continued to work with US Soldiers as a contractor on and off until 2019. I know for a fact what you and others are saying is nothing but complete bull****. While our soldiers can't speak publicly, they do talk amongst themselves and privately with others they trust.

Ask the Troops that were deployed to Syria, when Turkey recently made their cross boarder incursion. Trump gave Turkey the green light to take territory for their security. He also knew more than 24hrs in advance where and when this was going to take place. The US Joint Chiefs of Staff weren't even alerted, so directly because of President Trump US Soldiers weren't moved out of the line of Turkeys fire. US troops had Artillery coming in to there positions at Danger Close Range ( 500 meter or less ) before they were pulled out.

Not to mention that US Soldiers were wounded, and equipment was destroyed. All of this occurred because he didn't allow his military advisers to take care of the operation. Do you really think that US Troops love him for this? But since you know so much about this subject what has he done for US Soldiers, except almost get them killed on more than one occasion?

peace

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
8 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

And you accept the unsubstantiated word from this regime?  A regime that thinks that we are sub-human?  A regime that treats the IAEA just as it was in Iraq?  You do understand that Iran has multiple sites where the IAEA are not allowed?  Once you have the skill to enrich uranium, it becomes very easy to do so.  Especially when you have thousands of hidden centrifuges.

Please explain where your information is coming from, about the thousands of hidden centrifuges. Please provide proof, honestly I would really like to see it, or is this just a rumor?

Peace

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
25 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Bad luck mate, but at least now you know Trump and others have got your and your buddies backs..:D

God said "Raise a banner on a bare hilltop, I have summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath..they come from faraway lands..to destroy the whole country..and destroy the sinners within it" (Bible: Isaiah ch 13)

war-flag-Afgh499.jpg

Hey I was just doing my duty, but please stop with the bull**** Trump doesn't have the militaries backs you are delusional.

Peace

Crikey
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

I find it very funny that you even post to these threads, all your doing is Trolling and trying to get a rise out of people..

Like I've said, I'm a Brit and am simply trying to learn from UM members about US politics, so please correct me if I've said anything wrong..:D

PS- as regards military matters, I know a little bit about it, I'm a moderator at the Mission4Today forum (screenname 'PoorOldSpike') and have also been a mod at other military forums like the one below-

fgm-bannerB.png

Gromdor
1 minute ago, Crikey said:

Like I've said, I'm a Brit and am simply trying to learn from UM members about US politics, so please correct me if I've said anything wrong..:D

PS- as regards military matters, I know a little bit about it, I'm a moderator at the Mission4Today forum (screenname 'PoorOldSpike') and have also been a mod at other military forums like the one below-

fgm-bannerB.png

Just out of curiosity, were you ever in the British military?  You don't seem like it to me.  You give off more of a Warhammer 40k player type vibe.

Crikey
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hey I was just doing my duty, but please stop with the bull**** Trump doesn't have the militaries backs you are delusional.

Peace

Was Obama a better Supreme Commander than Trump?

The brass seem to like Don..:P

trump-generals_zpsrg9gwm8k.jpg~original

Manwon Lender

fgm-bannerB.png

That's means nothing how much blood have you shed, how many times have you been shot at, how many people have you killed or seen killed? That's where you learn about how and what soldiers think, not on a forum behind a computer. I have been involved personally for almost forty years, so I think there is big difference between us.

Peace

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
2 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Was Obama a better Supreme Commander than Trump?

The brass seem to like Don..:P

trump-generals_zpsrg9gwm8k.jpg~original

Actually yes he was, because he allowed the Joint Cheifs of Staff do their job, in stead of making decisions he really didn't understand, under Obama and I am not a fan the Military did find and kill Osama Bin Ladin. Where Trump who avioded the draft thinks he knows more than the best Military Leaders the US has while our soldiers know how dangerous to them his decisions have been already. 

Peace

• Like 1

Crikey
2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Just out of curiosity, were you ever in the British military?  You don't seem like it to me.  You give off more of a Warhammer 40k player type vibe.

Right mate, as a teenager I thought of joining the Brit Army and sent off for a colour brochure but changed my mind because I knew I wouldn't be able to take any orders I didn't agree with. I got a shock a couple of weeks later when a 'Sgt. Butterfield' came knocking my door on a courtesy follow-up visit in full dress uniform, stripes and all, but I never answered the door and took cover til he'd gone.

PS- I later got into wargaming and have done quite well over the years, for example I won this 6" silver trophy for topping an online wargame ladder; it sits on its own small table in my living room, carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive, and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening-

rd-cup.gif

Manwon Lender
6 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Right mate, as a teenager I thought of joining the Brit Army and sent off for a colour brochure but changed my mind because I knew I wouldn't be able to take any orders I didn't agree with. I got a shock a couple of weeks later when a 'Sgt. Butterfield' came knocking my door on a courtesy follow-up visit in full dress uniform, stripes and all, but I never answered the door and took cover til he'd gone.

PS- I later got into wargaming and have done quite well over the years, for example I won this 6" silver trophy for topping an online wargame ladder; it sits on its own small table in my living room, carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive, and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening-

rd-cup.gif

Yea and the forum you belong to is a joke, your all a bunch of armchaired rangers who never got their feet wet. Real soldiers don't play games, in fact they don't want to even think about combat when their not involved in it. 

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Habitat
4 minutes ago, Crikey said:

rd-cup.gif

What a space cadet ! :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Crikey
8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That's means nothing how much blood have you shed, how many times have you been shot at, how many people have you killed or seen killed? That's where you learn about how and what soldiers think, not on a forum behind a computer. I have been involved personally for almost forty years, so I think there is big difference between us.

Firstly, the military use computer wargaming as a great learning tool..:D

Military-computer-training_zpsbhoxvfdh.j

Secondly if ever you take up wargaming give me a shout and we'll team up, nobody better mess with us!

Here's my character in action in 'Armed Assault III'- 

AA3-GL_zpsxbxztvjq.jpg~original

Manwon Lender
24 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Firstly, the military use computer wargaming as a great learning tool..:D

Military-computer-training_zpsbhoxvfdh.j

Secondly if ever you take up wargaming give me a shout and we'll team up, nobody better mess with us!

Here's my character in action in 'Armed Assault III'- 

AA3-GL_zpsxbxztvjq.jpg~original

The difference between us is that you play and I have given a good part of my life keeping my country safe. So basically we have nothing in common, fighting isn't a game to me and playing one isn't anything to be proud of.

Peace.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Crikey
10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Trump who avioded the draft thinks he knows more than the best Military Leaders the US has..

His hands were already full graduating from Uni with an Economics degree..:D

PS- was Obama a good Commander-in-Chief apart from the fact he didn't know how to salute? For example I heard him say on TV in his first term- "Our aim is not to defeat the Taliban, but to contain them and prevent them spreading their influence in the region".

I think I like Gen. Douglas MacArthur's approach better- "It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it"

Doug1029
1 hour ago, simplybill said:

I’m going to guess that the $150 allowances are for staff, but the protection team stays with the President at all times, including the hotels where the Presidents stay.

If I were to propose staying at a more-expensive hotel, I would be told to pick up the difference myself or find another place to stay.  Members of the secret service do not have the option of staying elsewhere and their expenses exceed what is allowed (That $150 rate is set by IRS.).  In that case, the President needs to find another hotel or pay the difference himself.  He is no different from anybody else when it comes to use of government funds.  He needs to be held to that.  I think that once he is out of office, GAO should try to recover the excess funds, either from Mar-a-Lago, or from Trump, himself.  What he is doing is a flagrant abuse of expense accounts.

Doug

• Thanks 1

Gromdor

PS- was Obama a good Commander-in-Chief apart from the fact he didn't know how to salute? For example I heard him say on TV in his first term- "Our aim is not to defeat the Taliban, but to contain them and prevent them spreading their influence in the region".

I think I like Gen. Douglas MacArthur's approach better- "It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it"

Yeah....  The current administration's plan is to give Afghanistan back to the Taliban.  https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-ready-sign-peace-deal-if-taliban-abides-promise-n1135406

The problem is that the Taliban doesn't want to stop killing our troops in the meantime.  https://thehill.com/policy/defense/476461-us-combat-deaths-in-afghanistan-highest-in-years

• Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
17 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Yea and look what it got him, he was relieved of command in Korea for not following orders. When the Chinese stormed across their boarder into North Korea, he wanted to use a Nuclear weapon to stop them which was foolish at that time. So he continued to not follow instructions until he was relieved and replaced. We will never know for certain who was wrong and who was right, but in my opinion to many civilians would have paid the price.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Manwon Lender
12 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Trump dodged the draft, like all the rich tend to do by getting a doctor to sign off on a medical issue that didn't even exist, that's cowardly nothing else.

Peace

Crikey

Incidentally were Obama and Hillary ever brought to book over the Benghazi fiasco after the US ambassador and some of his staff were killed by a mob? From this side of the pond it seems the two of them brushed it under the carpet and let the killers off scot-free. I wonder how Trump would have dealt with it? 

trump-benghazi3.jpg

Crikey
5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Trump dodged the draft, like all the rich tend to do by getting a doctor to sign off on a medical issue that didn't even exist, that's cowardly nothing else.

I'd have probably dodged the draft too because I didn't believe in the Nam war, I'd have said "It's none of our business".

PS- I've been meaning to ask, is that you in your avatar wearing the iron cross?

• Haha 1

Gromdor
6 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Incidentally were Obama and Hillary ever brought to book over the Benghazi fiasco after the US ambassador and some of his staff were killed by a mob? From this side of the pond it seems the two of them brushed it under the carpet and let the killers off scot-free. I wonder how Trump would have dealt with it? 

trump-benghazi3.jpg

He would use one of the victim's mothers as a political tool while conveniently forgetting that Obama caught the mastermind back in 2015. https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/27/politics/benghazi-khatallah-mastermind-sentence/index.html