Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

61% of Americans want full UFO disclosure

96 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

preacherman76
7 hours ago, Dejarma said:

me too....  your point is what?

Edit to add=ABOUT THEM?? I cant wait for the day that the public is told THE TRUTH!

My point was obvious. All ya had to do was not take anything out of context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

There could be 100 Extraterrestrial vehicles from 2 dozen different planets in our possession. 

1. They would never tell us, because you can bet they would be trying to obtain the technology they process. 

2. If they did state we were in possession, they would open themselves up to a world of espionage. 

3. 99.99999% of the people in this country, minus those who actually hold the power could want full disclosure, and those few people could stop disclosure. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WanderingFool0

I don't think disclosure will ever come from the government for two reasons.

The first reason is they will lose a great cover story for the fact that they have been developing advanced air and space craft for a long time now and at this point have far exceeded the level and ability of their commercial and public counter parts. The most telling article I read a few years ago was one where the pentagon was going to help NASA finally develop a space plane. Why would they help them, because they already have been working on them for ages themselves. In fact some of the earlier x-plane models have been declassified like the x-15 North American which was developed in the 1960s.

Quote

The North American X-15 was a hypersonic rocket-powered aircraft operated by the United States Air Force and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration as part of the X-plane series of experimental aircraft. The X-15 set speed and altitude records in the 1960s, reaching the edge of outer space and returning with valuable data used in aircraft and spacecraft design. The X-15's official world record for the highest speed ever recorded by a crewed, powered aircraft, set in October 1967 when William J. Knight flew at Mach 6.70 at 102,100 feet (31,120 m), a speed of 4,520 miles per hour (7,274 km/h; 2,021 m/s), has remained unbroken as of 2020.[1][2][3]

During the X-15 program, 12 pilots flew a combined 199 flights. Of these, 8 pilots flew a combined 13 flights which met the Air Force spaceflight criterion by exceeding the altitude of 50 miles (80 km), thus qualifying these pilots as being astronauts. The Air Force pilots qualified for military astronaut wings immediately, while the civilian pilots were eventually awarded NASA astronaut wings in 2005, 35 years after the last X-15 flight

source

I am sure by now in 2020 they have many far better models flying around.

The second reason is because if they disclose what they know, whatever the truth may be, they will have to publicly admit to bold face lying to the peoples face for decades about not only aliens but their own level of technology, which they have been hoarding for themselves and the war machine.

Edited by WanderingFool0
date correction for the new year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
38 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

There could be 100 Extraterrestrial vehicles from 2 dozen different planets in our possession. 

1. They would never tell us, because you can bet they would be trying to obtain the technology they process. 

2. If they did state we were in possession, they would open themselves up to a world of espionage. 

3. 99.99999% of the people in this country, minus those who actually hold the power could want full disclosure, and those few people could stop disclosure. 

2. the world of espionage, if those vehicles existed, is already in place because there is no way the "aliens" are just visiting or crashing in one country. 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

2. the world of espionage, if those vehicles existed, is already in place because there is no way the "aliens" are just visiting or crashing in one country. 

True. But there might be different technologies from other planets other countries didn't have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
3 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

True. But there might be different technologies from other planets other countries didn't have.

Hence the spy game would be in place for all countries that knew about the ships in other countries.  That was my point.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varelse

If something becomes commercially profitable we'll know about it - at least in a civilian form. I don't see what the big deal is about people freaking out. If they're up there it's only to watch. A civilization that advanced could flick us off the planet in a few hours if they wanted Earth.

And why can't religion expand it's mind to consider that maybe God crafted the Big Bang and then used his merry band of Invisible Unicorns to terraform planets while the Flying Spaghetti Monster Armada seeded the planets with just the right mix of ingredients.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hazzard

The reason we keep getting these ”full disclosure” every now and then is so that some people can make money off the gullible.

The real reason Why we never will get ”full disclosure” is because there is nothing to disclose

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

I dare say those ones that looked like a 1950's car hubcap are probably a superseded model now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy
On 2/13/2020 at 1:07 AM, David Thomson said:

Everybody wants disclosure. Has anybody taken time to think that if the aliens truly exist, that it is the aliens who don't want to be exposed? Think about it. A civilization is advanced enough to mingle with other advanced civilizations, and they all discover Earth in its technological adolescence. They would each think about molding Earth in their own image, and then they would end up fighting over control. After thousands, if not millions of years, the aliens have learned that there should be no overt interference in developing planets in order for peace to develop.

We cannot deny that our planet is prospering, and is relatively at peace, in spite of our technological advancement and our barbaric religions. If the aliens are out there, they certainly know how to contact us. Just leave them alone and be grateful that they are leaving us alone.

Our planet is dying and humans have been at war forever.They are probably waiting until we wipe ourselves out.They couldn't do a worse job than us with the place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WanderingFool0
6 hours ago, Hazzard said:

The reason we keep getting these ”full disclosure” every now and then is so that some people can make money off the gullible.

The real reason Why we never will get ”full disclosure” is because there is nothing to disclose

If aliens aren't visiting us, then that would be something to disclose as well. It means any craft that have been seen that operate outside the realm of our public and commercial aircraft belong to the governments of earth and they are hiding technology from the public. That alone would be a disclosure.

Edited by WanderingFool0
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hazzard
53 minutes ago, WanderingFool0 said:

... It means any craft that have been seen that operate outside the realm of our public and commercial aircraft belong to the governments of earth and they are hiding technology from the public....

Or, it could mean that those reported "outside the realm" caracteristics are misinterpretations or equipment errors... Some could be misreadings, inadvertently fudged data, or willful misunderstandings. Not even to mention illogical reasoning and self-deception,...

Some people love to feel chosen and special in the way that they have seen something out of this world, and they will fight to the death to keep their fantasy intact, no matter how silly it seems to the rest of us.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WanderingFool0
42 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

Or, it could mean that those reported "outside the realm" caracteristics are misinterpretations or equipment errors... Some could be misreadings, inadvertently fudged data, or willful misunderstandings. Not even to mention illogical reasoning and self-deception,...

Some people love to feel chosen and special in the way that they have seen something out of this world, and they will fight to the death to keep their fantasy intact, no matter how silly it seems to the rest of us.

 

Or could be bugs. Or it could be swamp gas. Or it could be ball lightning. Or could be advanced military craft. Or it could be even extraterrestrials. That is what happens when you play the "could be" game. It could be anything.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
On 2/13/2020 at 3:13 PM, preacherman76 said:

Even if things like flying saucers end up just being secrete military craft, I cant wait for the day that the public is told about them. Then all the folks who have looked down on people like myself who have seen them might consider doing a little critical thinking of their own.

Not really. Because what you saw wasn't an alien ufo. It was a prototype air craft. So nothing really changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeonKennedy
On 2/13/2020 at 2:13 PM, preacherman76 said:

Even if things like flying saucers end up just being secrete military craft, I cant wait for the day that the public is told about them. Then all the folks who have looked down on people like myself who have seen them might consider doing a little critical thinking of their own.

Preach! Couldn't agree more. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WanderingFool0
On 2/13/2020 at 10:06 PM, Habitat said:

Seems rather strange that people think the gubmint knows all about it, but the general population does not have a single decent thing to show. This is nonsense, the beans would have been spilled long ago, by someone. And what makes people think the gubmint can catch, that private citizens cannot ? It is BS, and just paranoia on steroids.

I would say the DOD's budget of $693 billion in 2019 alone and the fact that they have agencies, armies and all manner of spy and surveillance apparatus puts them in a position far above the average private citizen to see and possibly catch what the public can not. .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
3 hours ago, WanderingFool0 said:

If aliens aren't visiting us, then that would be something to disclose as well.

Who is hiding that aliens aren't visiting us?

 

3 hours ago, WanderingFool0 said:

It means any craft that have been seen that operate outside the realm of our public and commercial aircraft belong to the governments of earth and they are hiding technology from the public. That alone would be a disclosure.

It means you're clutching at straws.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WanderingFool0
26 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Who is hiding that aliens aren't visiting us?

 

It means you're clutching at straws.

No more so, than all the debunkers, who were not present at all of the sightings and were therefore unable  to observe the phenomena and gather data to analyze, yet think they know exactly what  happened in everyone of these cases.

Edited by WanderingFool0
correction
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
27 minutes ago, WanderingFool0 said:

No more so, than all the debunkers, who were not present at all of the sightings and were therefore unable  to observe the phenomena and gather data to analyze, yet think they know exactly what is happening in everyone of these cases.

All the people who claimed to were "present" at so called "sightings" were not able to collect data that could prove the presence of extraterrestrial beings and/or the presence of artificial equipment of extraterrestrial origin on Earth. By that fact it must be assumed that all these people are complete idiots or idiots with some kind of mission.

BTW: "cases" :lol:

Edited by toast
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WanderingFool0
25 minutes ago, toast said:

All the people who claimed to were "present" at so called "sightings" were not able to collect data that could prove the presence of extraterrestrial beings and/or the presence of artificial equipment of extraterrestrial origin on Earth. By that fact it must be assumed that all these people are complete idiots or idiots with some kind of mission.

BTW: "cases" :lol:

Assumptions are no more than opinion and speculation. They are no more scientific or true than any of the other opinions on any side.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
54 minutes ago, WanderingFool0 said:

Assumptions are no more than opinion and speculation. They are no more scientific or true than any of the other opinions on any side.

Blah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
1 hour ago, WanderingFool0 said:

No more so, than all the debunkers, who were not present at all of the sightings and were therefore unable  to observe the phenomena and gather data to analyze, yet think they know exactly what  happened in everyone of these cases.

Find out what disclose means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
56 minutes ago, WanderingFool0 said:

Assumptions are no more than opinion and speculation. They are no more scientific or true than any of the other opinions on any side.

Do remember that you wrote this. Burn it into your memory for future reference.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WanderingFool0
8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Do remember that you wrote this. Burn it into your memory for future reference.

Oh I will remember and you can remember too. I unlike most debunkers, know when I am speculating and giving my opinion. I also admit when I don't know something, which is another problem many debunkers seem to have. At the same time if I have first hand anecdotal evidence that shapes my opinion, I will say it and if I have no evidence to prove it to others I will admit and say that as well. As I have done in previous discussions in the past.

Edited by WanderingFool0
addition
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.