Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two men film alleged 'Bigfoot' in Ohio woods

UM-Bot

Judging by all the editing and extraneous crap I call hoax.  If I caught a Sasquatch on video that's probably the only part I would post.

On 2/27/2020 at 9:47 AM, SKINWALKER19 said:

I’m open minded to conclude a paranormal element to BF

The local natives say that it appears when there is either something terribly wrong in nature or something terribly wrong with the spirit of the person that see's it.

Steve Isdahl the dude from (  howtohunt  ) sure has some interesting stories from both himself and others  about encounters with Sasquatch / Bigfoot . 

He seems to be verging on a Nephilim paranormal position of the beings as he calls them . He talks constantly about cutting through all the BS that surrounds the subject matter and claims the US government and cabal know so much more on the things , he even uses the word sinister as to what the MO of the things are regarding humanity.

The Patterson / Gimlin film shot in 1967 was filmed using a Cine Kodak K100 16mm with mobilgrip handle , shot at 24 frames per second , amounting to around 39.7 seconds os Sasquatch.

Using the same camera today at Bluff Creek with very tall person in suit , the results would still be lame , the being in the original film walked with legs bent , we obviously lock our knees as we walk , the more you observe the thing in the original , the more it looks real with the muscle definition and the breasts etc .

The US government are well aware of the Sasquatch as are the First Nation communities...............or are they lying with the stories past down from elders !

No bones does not equal no species in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Truth Denied, the Sasquatch DNA study by Scott Carpenter sets out the way people have been character assassinated and ridiculed to squash anyone who supplies credible evidence on the subject , no bones is the narrative  the US government want , hence they promote detractors and silence the truth !

1 hour ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

The Patterson / Gimlin film shot in 1967 was filmed using a Cine Kodak K100 16mm with mobilgrip handle , shot at 24 frames per second , amounting to around 39.7 seconds os Sasquatch.

Using the same camera today at Bluff Creek with very tall person in suit , the results would still be lame , the being in the original film walked with legs bent , we obviously lock our knees as we walk , the more you observe the thing in the original , the more it looks real with the muscle definition and the breasts etc .

The US government are well aware of the Sasquatch as are the First Nation communities...............or are they lying with the stories past down from elders !

Most who studied the video agree that it is a costume.   

To me, it is very obvious it is a costume.   No "muscle definition".    The breast would be expected since he drew a picture of a bigfoot with boobs for his book before the film.

• Like 1

“ Most who studied the video agree that it’s a costume “

What  an outrageous sweeping statement, akin to lifting the carpet and sweeping any probing scrutiny well and truly out of sight .

Get a T.shirt printed with ( move along , nothing to see here ) LoL 

• Like 1

On 3/11/2020 at 9:35 AM, SKINWALKER19 said:

Are you aware that the stories you are referring to from Natives Americans vary greatly? Stories describe beings that are friendly or dangerous. Some creatures are friendly and join the family and might even live with them. 

And using a false dichotomy is such poor thinking. You want people to believe them or call them liars. Poor thinking. Maybe we could appreciate their lore. Maybe we could accept that these people are smart enough to tell interesting stories. 

The interpretation of stories, especially religious or spiritual works, is call hermeneutics. You want to have a strict all or none interpretation without having an inkling as to what you are interpreting. Maybe the interpretation should be similar to the interpretation of the Greek mythology. I'm sure there never was a minotaur.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeneutics

Your thoughts on the manner in which the guy in the suit walks in the PG film is in my opinion wishful thinking. The more I look at the film the more I see a man in a suit.

No bones, no scat, no DNA, no hair, no teeth, no fossils, no body, no hide, nothing.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2020 at 9:44 AM, SKINWALKER19 said:

Truth Denied, the Sasquatch DNA study by Scott Carpenter sets out the way people have been character assassinated and ridiculed to squash anyone who supplies credible evidence on the subject , no bones is the narrative  the US government want , hence they promote detractors and silence the truth !

This is the Melba fiasco isn't it?  What a joke was that when they created a fake magazine for the purposes of fooling the gullible. 

The DNA they did not identify was from an opossum. How laughable is that?

The truth is not coming from Scott Carpenter.

• Like 1

Aha ........more denial T.shirts need printing please !

36 minutes ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

Aha ........more denial T.shirts need printing please !

DO you have anything of value to say or are you just going to continue with your pointless commentary.

Maybe you can't show any muscle definition? Maybe you have no idea what Carpenter's book is about? Maybe you know nothing at all about anything you harp on about?

Then again maybe you do and should post something of value.

stereologist, you come across quite aggressively and patronising , your defence whilst being robust hints at a big wagging finger stating listen to me , for I am right ........ alas you know as well as I that you cannot prove one way or the other Sasquatch doesn’t exist  , just as we cannot prove god exists , but to millions god does .Closed minds don’t interest me , open minds do . 

8 hours ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

stereologist, you come across quite aggressively and patronising , your defence whilst being robust hints at a big wagging finger stating listen to me , for I am right ........ alas you know as well as I that you cannot prove one way or the other Sasquatch doesn’t exist  , just as we cannot prove god exists , but to millions god does .Closed minds don’t interest me , open minds do . 

I don't believe you know what open minded means, because you are clearly close minded. Your mind is close to evidence.

I asked for you to support your ideas and instead you talk about me. Does that mean you can't support your statements such as muscle definition? That is probably the case.

You probably have fallen for carpenter's book hook, line, and sinker and never applied any critical thinking while reading the book if you even did.

Let's show that muscle definition or admit that it is not seen in the film and you simply made up that claim.

• Like 1

sterelogist , a simple yes or no ...........do you subscribe to the notion that extraterrestrial life exists  elsewhere in the universe .

Your answer will educate myself and others as to your cognitive rationale.

Your answer will pertain to the Sasquatch subject in relevance to your thought process , please don’t be ambiguous with your reply , a simple yes or no will suffice.

• Like 1

stereologist , you have replied to the mothman debate in the last 47 minutes , yet no response to my fair question, I await your reply please .

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

stereologist , you have replied to the mothman debate in the last 47 minutes , yet no response to my fair question, I await your reply please .

Just back to this thread. 

Sure, why not. There are plenty of places for life to exist somewhere out there in the universe. 

Only took 700My or so for life to form here. With a 13.7By old universe that gives plenty of places the time to form even if it took hold only after the universe was half the present age.

I am unaware of anyone that thinks that the Earth is unique to having life.

• Like 2

On 3/14/2020 at 1:37 AM, SKINWALKER19 said:

alas you know as well as I that you cannot prove one way or the other Sasquatch doesn’t exist  , just as we cannot prove god exists , but to millions god does .Closed minds don’t interest me , open minds do . 

Why the leap from bigfoot to God?   Why didn't you say that "we" cannot prove that bigfoot exists?

Sasquatch as an inter dimensional  being is the reason I factored in extraterrestrial existence.

Concluding the universe contains other life forms , no matter how many light years , adds credence to the Sasquatch being an inter dimensional thing , no poop , no bones etc. Many cases reported where UFO activity in the same vicinities as Bigfoot, also orbs around the things .

Believing in God but not entertaining Sasquatch as an earth walking entity is an oxymoron, you don’t see God and you may never see Sasquatch in the flesh ,yet religion expects one to believe in an invisible entity creator.

Plenty  of atheists are open minded to inter dimensions .

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

Sasquatch as an inter dimensional  being is the reason I factored in extraterrestrial existence.

Concluding the universe contains other life forms , no matter how many light years , adds credence to the Sasquatch being an inter dimensional thing , no poop , no bones etc. Many cases reported where UFO activity in the same vicinities as Bigfoot, also orbs around the things .

Believing in God but not entertaining Sasquatch as an earth walking entity is an oxymoron, you don’t see God and you may never see Sasquatch in the flesh ,yet religion expects one to believe in an invisible entity creator.

Plenty  of atheists are open minded to inter dimensions .

I suppose it all depends on how you use the term dimension. It is often used by others as another universe external to our universe.

Here it seems you are using it possibly as another place in our universe. In physics a dimension is another direction in the universe in which we live. The hypothetical ones we have not detected are extremely small.

Just because there might be life in other places in our universe does not offer any "credence to the Sasquatch being an inter dimensional thing". That certainly does not follow.

The reason that people might be reporting all sorts of oddities in the same general area is that they are prone to thinking that anything that is not obvious must have some mysterious cause. The reporting of all sorts of oddities in an area is likely to say more about the witnesses than about the existence of odd events. It's all about the interpretation of observations. I've seen cars driving through the desert and people call them mystery lights. I ask them why the 2 white lights are always followed by red tail lights. I was told that was part of the mystery. 

Another non sequitur: "Believing in God but not entertaining Sasquatch as an earth walking entity is an oxymoron".  Believing in a deity is much more than believing in something that you do not see. Does BF elicit a spiritual experience? Does belief in BF regulate the manner in which you live your life? Does BF belief establish a system of ethics and morality?

People used to believe in all sorts of monsters. They used to believe in vampires and werewolves. They believed in mermaids. But along came a couple of guys named Darwin and Wallace. They brought the hammer down on those monsters. Those monsters were replaced with ones that matched the new scientific idea of evolution. Out with the chimeric monsters and in with one that was plausible with evolution. It had to be an unknown primate related to man. Hence, the invention of yeti and bigfoot.

Let's check the timeline. The stories of a wild man appear from the Himalayas around the time of Darwin's work, but really become more interesting in the late 1800s and in the early 1900s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeti

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin

If people want a monster, which Nessie and Champ and thunderbirds and mokele mbebe and kraken and other monsters suggest, then at least choosing a monster not in conflict with science seems like the thing to do.

As the chances for BF diminish as more and more areas are checked, the need to make BF a scientifically acceptable possibility is being ditched as people start to toss in paranormal and other pseudoscientific ideas. The excuses are more and more complex and require a complete rewrite of much of physics. There is no evidence for any of things that people want to employ as excuses for BF evidence not existing.