Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girls file Lawsuit against transgenders

Myles

I'm curious who the people are that support this.   

You can support transgender people but not support this.   That should be a given, but there must be people who support biological males competing with females. 

• Like 7

Trans women need medical aid to become females physically. If we juxtaposed that with doping, we wouldn't have to have this discussion. We could call it "unfair advantage through medicine".

@RoofGardener I vote left by the way ;)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Ah, but you don't understand modern left-wing transgender intersectionality theory.  

If a man self-identifies as a woman, then she IS a women, and cannot be banned from entering womens events. To do so would be an act of aggression against her, and a denial of her human rights. 

They're all completely mad. I mean that. They are deranged, and have lost all touch with reality. The Left are denying basic biology. They should all be confined to an asylum, forbidden sharp objects, and looked after by kind people :) 

I don't think most on the left support this.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Trans women can NEVER become females physically. They can be mutilated to have an ersatz vagina and breasts, but they are NOT females in the biological sense. They can't menstruate, they can't become pregnant, they have different medical requirements. They are mutilated men with a mental disorder. 

Well, they are female mentally, and that's gotta count for something. With medical aid they become more female physically, but of course not fully.

Your opinion about them seems very conservative. They are not actually crazy, just frustrated, because people who don't understand them, mock them.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Well, they are female mentally, and that's gotta count for something. ...............

yea, for a mental disorder.

nuthouses are full of napoleon's, george washingtons, and even stalins,  that has to count for something right?

how about leopard\cat people, they are cats mentally, that has to count for something too right? 

i guess they are all, really cats, leopard, tigers and demons, because they believe they are

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, aztek said:

yea, for a mental disorder

Men who like men, do they also have a mental disorder?

That kind of prejudice seems medieval to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

they are irrelevant to the topic.  they do not deny nature\biology, that just want to tap that a$$

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

In a way it is.   But it's not a big deal to me who someone likes.  But that is a bit different than someone denying what they really are.   There are people who feel they are cats.   While I think they are mentally unstable, if they aren't affecting anyone negatively, I really don't care.  The difference here is that these biological males are affecting females.  That's not cool.  

I remember that white woman who claimed she identifies as a black woman.  She was roasted and slammed by the left for it.  While I thought she was a bit nuts, it's odd that she didn't get some support for her mental case.

Edited by Myles
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Think of it this way. If you're a pro-gamer. You are one of the best. Highest kill count in whatever match you play. Now think about deciding to play against noobs (new players), what's going to happen is the new players are going to hate the game they want to quit. This is similar. You have a sport/s for women who compete against women. Adding a man in a dress to the playing field just ruins the game. 

I agree.   It also affect scholarships.   If you don't get to go to the state finals because a boy won, your scholarship odds go down.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I'm curious who the people are that support this.   

You can support transgender people but not support this.   That should be a given, but there must be people who support biological males competing with females. 

The people which believe that the difference between genders is a social construct and not truly biological, imposed by a tyrannical patriarchy constructed to dominate everyone who is not a white male.

fish-mouth.png

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, sci-nerd said:

Do they believe they are women?  No.  Gay men are MEN.  and wouldn't want to be a woman.  

However, making your entire life and identity rotate around who you want to stick it in is a bit of a neurosis IMO.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

f a man self-identifies as a woman, then she IS a women, and cannot be banned from entering womens events. To do so would be an act of aggression against her, and a denial of her human rights. 

Do they not do testing in the Olympics and other high level sports that disqualify women with high levels of testosterone?  No matter how one might dress and think about themselves, a test should disqualify them from women's sports.  It doesn't deny human rights any more that disqualifying an athlete on steroids or HGH.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1