Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girls file Lawsuit against transgenders

Myles

44 minutes ago, OverSword said:

However, making your entire life and identity rotate around who you want to stick it in is a bit of a neurosis IMO.

I agree. Making your sexual identity your whole life is too much. But I think for them it's about pushing back. They've probably been bullied all their lives, so now the reaction comes. And that's perfectly normal. But it's also sad.

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Do they not do testing in the Olympics and other high level sports that disqualify women with high levels of testosterone?  No matter how one might dress and think about themselves, a test should disqualify them from women's sports.  It doesn't deny human rights any more that disqualifying an athlete on steroids or HGH.

Hold that thought and watch what happens.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Trans women can NEVER become females physically. They can be mutilated to have an ersatz vagina and breasts, but they are NOT females in the biological sense. They can't menstruate, they can't become pregnant, they have different medical requirements. They are mutilated men with a mental disorder. 

Yeah pardon? Biological women do not need to menstruate to prove they're  women. Many women can't, basic conditions prevent it, either structural defects, hormone issues or even being born with out a uterus. Doesn't make them any less of a woman, and although it isn't trans related its insulting for men to sit and determine someone's right to be female or not. Can you imagine women doing that to men based on penis size? Ppfftt! Forget it, you do that to yourselves. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, darkmoonlady said:

Yeah pardon? Biological women do not need to menstruate to prove they're  women.

That's because their chromosomes are that of females.  Trans-women's chromosomes are those of men.  

22 minutes ago, darkmoonlady said:

Can you imagine women doing that to men based on penis size? Ppfftt! Forget it, you do that to yourselves.

Apples, meet completely not apples.  Oh and BTW trans men are not male either. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

That's because their chromosomes are that of females.  Trans-women's chromosomes are those of men.  

Apples, meet completely not apples.  Oh and BTW trans men are not male either. 

Wow you really don't know about genetics do you? Thousands of babies are born around the world with ambiguous genitalia AND/OR chromosomal differences including having XXY combinations. Even nature doesnt fit into your narrow definitions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A stupid analogy:
an F1 owner insists his/her car is a Formula Ford= because she/ he feels it is...

Would the F1 car be allowed to compete in a Formula Ford race?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Do they not do testing in the Olympics and other high level sports that disqualify women with high levels of testosterone?  No matter how one might dress and think about themselves, a test should disqualify them from women's sports.  It doesn't deny human rights any more that disqualifying an athlete on steroids or HGH.

I think they do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_Mouncey

Google stills list Hannah Mouncey as 6'2" and 220lbs.  She was a big man. 

She still looks big.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hannah+mouncey&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiZ3Y6pk9DnAhUywnMBHaAIBnMQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=hannah+mou&gs_l=img.1.1.35i39j0i131i67j0j0i67j0l6.603688.605773..607327...0.0..0.205.1669.0j9j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i131.OpJB2mLgq38&ei=txpGXtmlA7KEz7sPoJGYmAc&bih=657&biw=1366&rlz=1C1GGRV_enAU862AU862

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Well, they are female mentally, and that's gotta count for something

Then let them compete as women in purely mental contests, like the chess club or debate team.  No matter how much they try to alter themselves through surgery or hormones their years as a male have given them a bone structure and muscle mass that natural women will never have, making physical competition unfair.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, darkmoonlady said:

Wow you really don't know about genetics do you? Thousands of babies are born around the world with ambiguous genitalia AND/OR chromosomal differences including having XXY combinations. Even nature doesnt fit into your narrow definitions. 

Klinefelter syndrome is described as a chromosomal condition that occurs in men.  It occurs in about 1 of 500 boys.  That's less than what the Empirical Rule describes as an outlier.  99.8 per cent is not a narrow definition.

Edited by Golden Duck

Ban all sporting events until it's even. No more nothing ban the nfl ban nba ban all sports coverage might take 10 min to fix this 

• Like 1

STOP WATCHING ANY SPORT AND BAN THE PRODUCTS THEY ENDORCE IF IT PRACTICES UNFAIR PLAY. 

• Like 1

next we will see how long a tree compete in how long they live. It could take awhile

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Just to set things straight, it's not a disorder (like people who feel like animals).

https://time.com/5596845/world-health-organization-transgender-identity/

The WHO have made a serious error, in that they have allowed "political correctness" and social policy to interfere with their clinical role. They are wrong. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

Yes, that is very true. 

And it is recognised for what it is... a disorder. 

• Confused 1

The answer is simple, IMHO. Genetic test for male/female puts you into a category. Not self identification. 

Sports is physical, so a physical test should be used to determine where you compete.

A 100 pound boxer isnt going to be allowed to fight a 200 pound boxer. Its cripplingly unfair.

I wish these girls luck in their lawsuit.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 4

bottom line.... letting men, in the guise of women compete against women in physical sports
is ridiculous..

it's as if the Social Engineers pushing the Trans Agenda are seeing how far they can go and if
anyone will stop them....

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, bee said:

bottom line.... letting men, in the guise of women compete against women in physical sports is ridiculous..

it's as if the Social Engineers pushing the Trans Agenda are seeing how far they can go and if anyone will stop them....

(You said 'bottom'!)

I was going to share my views on this matter, but as a straight, white male who has oppressed gays, non-whites and wimmin for fifty thousand years I accept I have no right to an opinion.

Instead - does anyone know if the Olympics are still going ahead?  Cos they're in Japan, which (as far as my insular, Eurocentric, homophobic, bigoted, XY prejudice can tell) is virtually China.  One of my favourite events is the women's 4 x 400m relay - the skill, the timing, the determination!  And I'm really looking forward to Jamaica's exciting new squad: Natalie Allen, Theresa Thomas, Denise Gaye and Ursula Bolt.  Go girls!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

(You said 'bottom'!)

I was going to share my views on this matter, but as a straight, white male who has oppressed gays, non-whites and wimmin for fifty thousand years I accept I have no right to an opinion.

Instead - does anyone know if the Olympics are still going ahead?  Cos they're in Japan, which (as far as my insular, Eurocentric, homophobic, bigoted, XY prejudice can tell) is virtually China.  One of my favourite events is the women's 4 x 400m relay - the skill, the timing, the determination!  And I'm really looking forward to Jamaica's exciting new squad: Natalie Allen, Theresa Thomas, Denise Gaye and Ursula Bolt.  Go girls!

gosh you're old aren't you... any relation to Noah or whatshisname... Enoch...... :innocent:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, bee said:

gosh you're old aren't you... any relation to Noah or whatshisname... Enoch...... :innocent:

I fear it is possible, to my enduring shame, I might have male ancestors.  I share the collective guilt of all male criminals, murderers and rapists throughout all time, and accept my part in failing to prevent the oppression my kind have used against non-straight, non-white non-men.  (Or any combination of the above.  You don't have to be a black lesbian to be a victim, but it helps.)

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

I fear it is possible, to my enduring shame, I might have male ancestors.  I share the collective guilt of all male criminals, murderers and rapists throughout all time, and accept my part in failing to prevent the oppression my kind have used against non-straight, non-white non-men.  (Or any combination of the above.  You don't have to be a black lesbian to be a victim, but it helps.)

I think I'm going to have to prescribe a couple of hours of Alex Jones a day for a month to help
re-awaken the Alpha Inside .... MATRON !

:whistle:

;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Yes, that is very true. 

And it is recognised for what it is... a disorder. 

Actually it's not the current standard for care is let them determine their own gender. They aren't treated for anything besides anything that might turn cancerous. Other than that they are left to grow up and determine a gender, or non gender. And some have competed in sports. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bee said:

I think I'm going to have to prescribe a couple of hours of Alex Jones a day for a month to help re-awaken the Alpha Inside .... MATRON !

Wow!  Just had a flash of inspiration!  My dad was a Mick, which means I too can be Irish when it suits me.  Therefore I claim my place in the ranks of the downtrodden, cos when it comes to oppression no one does victimhood like us.

First it was the Sea Devils, then the Ice Giants, then the Fairies and the Leprechauns; each in turn swept across the Emerald Isle, killing our cattle and stealing our peat.

(The Romans left us alone – at least someone was scared of us.)

Then it was the turn of Catholicism, then the Vikings, the English, and finally one another.  Yep, no one does oppression like the Irish.

I can now relax and enjoy my coffee and chocolate, harvested by impoverished African farmers living in squalor, guilt-free because hey! – I’m one of you now.

Actually – I’m starting to get a bit angry at the pain and suffering my people have endured at the hands of straight, white males throughout history.  I’m feeling I deserve compensation for my anguish and probably financial losses…  So I’ve set up a GoFundMe thingy to raise awareness (and cash).  Please donate just one day’s income (per month) to:

Movement Opposing Repression Everywhere, Particularly Combating British Oppression of Lowly Lands, Other Countries, Kingdoms and States.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Myles said:

I'm curious who the people are that support this.   

So am I, to be honest. There can be no denying that transgender women have a massive advantage over women born female. Wasn't one of these transgender women who has come out against this lawsuit the one who was breaking world records at 38 years old or something? And when other competing women complained she said something like, 'They just need to train harder'.

I'm a supporter of transgender rights, as probably any regulars on this forum know, but that doesn't extend to areas where the biology puts other women at a distinct disadvantage. Any transgender woman who has had the benefit of male puberty should not be allowed to compete.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, OverSword said:

So they caved to political pressure.  Big deal.

No, they "caved" to scientific research. 

6 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

The WHO have made a serious error, in that they have allowed "political correctness" and social policy to interfere with their clinical role. They are wrong. 

This is uneducated nonsense. As I said in a previous post, they made their decision based on scientific research. If you don't want to believe that, then I suppose you can just continue with your unhelpful, uneducated, prejudiced posts and I guess we'll see you in an anti-vax thread one of these days.