Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girls file Lawsuit against transgenders

Myles

Girls competing in sports against boys stops being fair after middle school. I could go head to head with most guys until their huge growth spurt in high school.

They never let me forget it either. I'm glad they didn't hold a grudge. :D

• Like 1

Warren Urges Arizona to Reject ‘Cruel’ Bill Banning Males from Competing in Female Sports

Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren on Thursday decried an Arizona bill that would prevent biological males from competing in girls sports, calling the legislation “cruel.”

“Trans athletes are not a threat,” Warren wrote in a tweet. “We need to protect trans kids—and all LGBTQ+ kids—and ensure they feel safe and welcomed at school. I urge the Arizona legislature to reject this cruel bill.”

wow, she is definitely a nutball, 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

If you know it is unfair competition, than why are you supporting it?

Ah so you are going with the fantasy arguments. Bold choice to admit it up front. 

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, aztek said:

fat acceptance\body positive=accepting wrong lifestyle, and welcoming diseases. 

But the medical industry is making bankroll off jelly rolls. 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Setton said:

Ah so you are going with the fantasy arguments. Bold choice to admit it up front. 

I’m going with what I have said this entire time. Biological men have no business in women’s sports. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

All this is just social engineering. To what end, I do not know. I guess to keep people against one another. 

I would say the initial problem of gender dysphoria is real, but the activism is social engineering to turn everyone against each other.

For a long time I have been watching the media and social media in general steadily isolating and magnifying every social division to it's extreme; race, religion, nationality, sex, gender, creed, political affiliation. To the point that I would say in the last ten years specifically even everyday people in my life are often engaged in an extended Orwellian two minutes of hate against various groups of people they perceive as the others; their ideological enemies, being piped into their phone via facebook and their tvs via the news and entertainment.

In my opinion if one were to actually launch a propaganda campaign to set an entire population at each others throats and foment a violent reaction or revolution, I do not think one could do a better job than the media has been doing these many years.

I would also wager if we were not in a corrupt and dishonest society, the various corporations in the media would have already been censored and sanctioned for their actions. But, than I would say the fact that the government has yet to reenact or even discuss a return to a decency standard much like existed in the media back in the 40s, 50s and 60s, either shows they are complacent or actively engaged in the medias effort to divide the people.

And I say that, even being a proponent of free speech and anti-government censorship.

A bit more on topic I would say I don't think trans women should be able to compete in women's sports competitions, which is the least of the battles one should be fighting on the issue, but I would also say due to the tour de France doping scandal, the idea that there is any professional sports and i dare wager many non professional sports that are fair is laughable.

Of course I could be biased since I am rather ambivalent of spectator sports in general.

Edited by WanderingFool0
correction
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I’m going with what I have said this entire time. Biological men have no business in women’s sports. 

And have you found anyone who disagrees with that? 

5 hours ago, aztek said:

Warren Urges Arizona to Reject ‘Cruel’ Bill Banning Males from Competing in Female Sports

:geek:

IMG_20200221_094010_20200221100114483.jpg

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Setton said:

And have you found anyone who disagrees with that? 

Yes. A few right in this thread, including yourself. 

On 2/17/2020 at 7:33 AM, Setton said:

If you're taller, you'll be better at basketball. That's a biological advantage. Should we stop tall people from playing with short people? 

Intelligence is at least partly inherited. Should we have a special college entrance exam for stupid people? Otherwise, those clever people are taking scholarships they could have won. 

This post certainly seems to support the idea that it’s fine for women to have to compete against men. Given the context of the conversation and topic. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

This post certainly seems to support the idea that it’s fine for women to have to compete against men. Given the context of the conversation and topic. 

I suggest you read the rest of the thread. 

Or carry on with your fantasy. All the same to me. I wrote you off as a lost cause years ago. 

38 minutes ago, Setton said:

I suggest you read the rest of the thread. 

Or carry on with your fantasy. All the same to me. I wrote you off as a lost cause years ago. 

I never knew you felt I was a cause that you needed to mmm what? Enlighten with the wise ways of identity politics? 

Sorry that you feel like I let you down. 

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Allowing this should also effectively eliminate female sports.  

• Thanks 1

The Arizona House of Representatives passed a ban on transgender students participating in girls’ sports, a measure its sponsor argued is common sense but which opponents contended would allow for discrimination against young athletes.

The emotional hours-long debate on House Bill 2706 culminated in a party-line vote of 31-29, sending the measure to the state Senate, where it will become another flashpoint in the culture wars at the state Capitol.

Rep. Nancy Barto, a Phoenix Republican who is sponsoring the measure, argued it is necessary in the face of a lawsuit in Connecticut brought by the conservative Scottsdale-based group Alliance Defending Freedom and students who argue they unfairly lost out in competition with transgender athletes.

HB 2706 would require interscholastic and intramural leagues to designate sports as co-educational, male or female based on what the law terms "biological sex." Teams or sports designated as "female" would be closed "to students of the male sex."

Link

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i'm shocked that 29 felt it was appropriate for a male to compete in female sports, and it happened in AZ, not CA, or NY. even though outcome is positive imo, this sht makes me sad, that it had to get to that point.  

• Like 4

10 hours ago, aztek said:

:lol:

I do know that in high school sports the coaches tell the players to fall down and overact, so they can get a timeout. My father-in-law does defense coach of HS Football. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 11:03 AM, OverSword said:

HB 2706 would require interscholastic and intramural leagues to designate sports as co-educational, male or female based on what the law terms "biological sex." Teams or sports designated as "female" would be closed "to students of the male sex."

That brings up the question of trans people moving from female to male possibly still having an advantage, as they probably would be on steroids and/or testosterone, and perhaps Human Growth Hormone. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

:lol:

I do know that in high school sports the coaches tell the players to fall down and overact, so they can get a timeout. My father-in-law does defense coach of HS Football. 

my friend is a kick boxer, they do same thing, between rounds they tell coach that wrapping got lose,  and they spend 10 min rewrapping.  while the fighter gets some rest,  bad news is that the other fighter gets some rest too

On 2/20/2020 at 7:02 PM, aztek said:

i guess the rape never happened then,  

In rape cases, the gender of the two parties is irrelevant.  Males can rape males; females can rape females, males can rape females and females can rape males.  It all depends on what the victim thinks.  It doesn't matter that one was trans and one not.

Doug

On 2/20/2020 at 10:46 PM, Michelle said:

Girls competing in sports against boys stops being fair after middle school. I could go head to head with most guys until their huge growth spurt in high school.

They never let me forget it either. I'm glad they didn't hold a grudge. :D

Have you ever watched a girl's field hockey game?  I'm not risking my health and welfare against them.  They're downright vicious.

Doug