Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran's 'space suit' a $20 halloween costume

Eldorado

"Iran’s Minister of Information and Communications Technology posted a picture of Iran’s space suit on his Twitter account on Tuesday with the caption “Astronaut costume #bright_future”.

"Mohammad-Javad Azari Jahromi, a former intelligence officer and currently the youngest member of Iran’s cabinet, didn’t manage to stir up a wave of national pride.

"Instead, users scrutinized the picture and realized the space suit was in fact a $20 Halloween costume available for purchase on Amazon.com and other online retailers."

At Al Arabiya: http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2020/02/05/Twitter-users-scrutinize-Iran-s-space-suit-it-s-a-20-Halloween-costume.html

And at The Drive: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/32107/iranian-minister-tried-to-pass-off-a-20-halloween-costume-as-a-real-spacesuit

• Haha 5

Oh gosh :rolleyes: lol. 

Man real life can be as strange as ridiculous as fiction sometimes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How much is real or disinformation... I know that Iran have an history of farting above their **s, but they cannot be that stupid ! Oh dear...

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 2

Still better than Trump's space force woodland camo outfits. :lol:

Edited by Seti42
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Image result for space force outfits

I am pretty dense but I don't see what's so funny, these uniforms are obviously designed for ground personnel at Space Force Installations. These uniforms are designed to give ground personnel pride in their missions from security to different forms of monitoring stations, do you think there is something wrong with that?

Peace

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am pretty dense but I don't see what's so funny, these uniforms are obviously designed for ground personnel at Space Force Installations. These uniforms are designed to give ground personnel pride in their missions from security to different forms of monitoring stations, do you think there is something wrong with that?

Peace

Just some sort of sarcasm, nope nothing clearly wrong but it's just funny... 

Yeah it's for ground personnel but the space force of Trump is just a re-branding to put a good show...

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Just some sort of sarcasm, nope nothing clearly wrong but it's just funny... 

Yeah it's for ground personnel but the space force of Trump is just a re-branding to put a good show...

Well it is a rebranding but then again it isn't. It's like saying the US Army and the Merines are the same thing, which they aren't, while these were US Airforce personal they no longer are, the Space Force is a separate branch of the US Military. While they are the forerunners of what this branch will become they do deserve the respect of their positions in history. I personally don't give a flying crap about President Trump, but even after Trump is gone this force will only grow and there is no doubt that their mission is very very important for the future of America. 

Peace

• Like 1

The current Space Command has been around for a couple decades at least, just under another command while they worked their mission. By the sounds of it, that mission has been expanded a great deal, but, it has existed as far as dedicated people assigned to that group of specialties and tasks. Just been made official and separated out it seems now.

• Like 1