Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Marc9595

The Jesus of the gospel is satanic

37 posts in this topic

Marc9595

I, im a new user, I'm from Italy and I want you to know that, without considering manipulations or the goodness of an hypotetical essene Jesus, Jesus as it comes from the gospels, even the apocriphal, is evil. As you can see online Jesus Christ in greek Christos, has got a Chi, as a first letter, and a Sigma as a last letter. In the Apocalypse he declares himself Alpha Omega, the first and the last letter of the greek alphabet. chi in numerologia is 60 and sigma is 200 but last sigma is written differently than the lowercase  in the middle of a word and by many accounts the lunate sigma and the lowercase last sigma, written as an s, equal 6, as stigma, wich is sigma plus tau. In a paypre of the apocalypse 666 is written with a last sigma, not a stigma. Lucian of Samosata in one of his stories write about the accusation of tau by sigma, and tau, that looks alone as a cross, ends crucified. Plus in the apocalypse the snake that gives power to the lamb is symbolic and most if not all greek numbers were written with  lowercase letters, xi lowercase looks like a snake) The cross numerologically, (here regarding english numerology based on multiplying the position of letters for number 9) is 666 and 9 is the square of the trinity, 3 and the cross is the painful symbol of chrstianity. Not only but Jesus is not for abolish the old testament, but for completing it. Jesus wants to use a sword and Jesus, a zealot, said that the only unforgivable sin that woul put someone in the geena (a place where criminals were burned, since for early jews being burned was the worst Death) is when someone insult the holy spirit, because he hated Mary and the rumors about her infidelity, he was called son of Mary and not of Joseph. I believe he was the half son of an Elohim with assisted procreation and Mary was not unfaithull to Joseph, but she was not a  Virgin, Jesus had brother, but still Jesus was one of the evil side of elohim. A race of aiens. The first chrsitians and the apocalypse are for the reseurrection of the body, they don't believe in the immortality of soul, thats why they talked about the second Death, while the technology would ressurrect the servants of god (Saturn). Elyon, wich is not Elios but Anu, the lord of Elohim told other elohim (here translated with judges but elohim is plural and is translated with lord too)in the bible that they are going to die like all the Adams (humans) They are very materialistic aliens and they don't know or they hide other dimensions) The microchip story is interesting, everyone should avoid it, but everyone should avoid to enter the new jerusalem too, since they are both evil and they are from evil aliens, or from evil humans who wants to make biblical prophecies trueby blue beam

Edited by Marc9595
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Crikey
3 minutes ago, Marc9595 said:

The Jesus of the gospel is satanic

What evil words did Jesus say?

• Like 3

Marc9595

I agree thatin something Jesus had a positive impact on society maybe failing the agenda of elohim, (not all are evil but many were)  for example in Matthew 18:6 he said good things, but the episode of the canaan woman is not good, and justifying the mass murder and blood sacrificies of the old testament while faking to be a good god is very evil

Edited by Marc9595

Marc9595

i'm not telling that Jesus is evil but for sure the liturgical one, the one that the Church talks about is, Joshua maybe was good, but not the one of the gospels, even if he was not extremely bad and in some points he was good

Rlyeh
18 minutes ago, Marc9595 said:

Jesus as it comes from the gospels, even the apocriphal, is evil.

No more evil than God.

Without going through your alien gibberish, what has Jesus done that was so evil?

• Like 1

Marc9595

He indirectly put the basises for the Church that culturally and de facto politically conquered Rome and then the future West. He is indirectly  behind capitalism (I'm for capitalism but with limits) beyond resources and the cult of productivity (Protestantism and even Catholicism), homophobia, and a social interprretation of his words (the ones against money are hypocritically not considered by all christians "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven?")  

Edited by Marc9595

Marc9595

Shaytan in jewish meant Judge and some  Christians judge Others but not themselves even if it was against some of the good words he said (other words were evil and are the ones bigots consider)

Crikey
6 minutes ago, Marc9595 said:

He is indirectly  behind...homophobia..

Huh? Jesus never said a word about GLBT's, not a single word..:D

• Like 5

Crikey
32 minutes ago, Marc9595 said:

..the episode of the canaan woman is not good..

In Matthew 15:21-28 Jesus cured her daughter, what's "not good" about that?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Crikey

If God wanted us to stick with the Old T, he wouldn't have sent Jesus to give us the New T would he?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Marc9595

He insulted them and he was very cold (i love animals but it's not nice to label as a dog two people) and he cured her only after the mother agreed with the insult. The disciples were even less discriminating than jesus in that epiisode

Crikey
9 minutes ago, Marc9595 said:

..Christians judge Others but not themselves..

All true Christians know they're not perfect-

Paul said- "My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me." (1 Cor 4:3)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rlyeh
16 minutes ago, Marc9595 said:

He indirectly put the basises for the Church that culturally and de facto politically conquered Rome and then the future West. He is indirectly  behind capitalism (I'm for capitalism but with limits) beyond resources and the cult of productivity (Protestantism and even Catholicism), homophobia, and a social interprretation of his words (the ones against money are hypocritically not considered by all christians "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven?")  

Judaism was already homophobic, Jesus didn't do much there.  I'm not sure what Jesus had to do with capitalism or conquering Rome.

• Like 3

Marc9595

Crickey I don't know god, but for sure is not the one in the bible, god for philosophy has to be coherent, so the gos of the old testemant is not god, but probably an alien, genesis is copied from sumerian texts, but many consider stupid (the ones considering seriously and) the original but true the copy (I'm not talking about you because you're respecting me but for many people ufos, and these things is stupid)

Edited by Marc9595
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Crikey
4 minutes ago, Marc9595 said:

He insulted them and he was very cold (i love animals but it's not nice to label as a dog two people) and he cured her only after the mother agreed with the insult.

The Canaanites had a nasty reputation-

"The Canaanites are mentioned over 150 times in the Bible. They were a wicked, idolatrous people descended from Noah’s grandson Canaan"

https://www.gotquestions.org/Canaanites.html

So no wonder Jesus wanted nothing to do with that Canaanite woman at first, but when he saw she was okay he changed his mind..:D

• Like 1

Crikey
7 minutes ago, Marc9595 said:

..the god of the old testemant is not god, but probably an alien..

So what? The world in Old T times had many heathen tribes killing everybody, so God had to wipe them out to bring peace..:D

Robotic Jew
1 hour ago, Crikey said:

What evil words did Jesus say?

"Blessed are the cheesemakers..."

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Crikey
33 minutes ago, Marc9595 said:

..the ones against money are hypocritically not considered by all christians "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven?"  

True Christians LIKE giving money away..:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Marc9595

Jesus is an half alien and many elohim were not good, just like the nephilim (giants) in jewish nephilim as a word is similar to the word regarding orion so they probably come from that part of the Galaxy. The nephilim were cruel but so the biblical elohim. 

Edited by Marc9595

Marc9595

Many jewish of the biblical itme wanted to leave Jawhe The lord of the armies to be under the rule of  Baal Pheor, (is not an evil demon but a real alien) that means the one that display genitals, probably a gentle elohim, that loved nature probably, but nowadays he would be considered hippie probably. They were killed by jahwe before they could reach the territory of Baal Pheor because he was a too jealous elohim. Evil ones were, Baal (that is not Pheor but one other and it means just ruler but they did blood sacrficies so he was evil too) and Moloch A neutral one was Baal Zebob, the ruler of the principality or the desert land

Edited by Marc9595

Crikey
9 minutes ago, Marc9595 said:

..i still believe Jesus is an half alien and many elohim were not good..

Jesus said- "I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going....you are of this world, I am not of this world... (John 8:14/ 8:23/10:38)

And he also said- "I only say what my father tells me to say" (John 12:49)

So are God and Jesus good or bad?

Who are the bad Elohim, corrupt evil politicians?

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 1

Marc9595

That god is bad, jesus is both, but i think that with inquisitions his apports to the world are more evil than good. The good eloim are the ones that were gentle and educating with people, the evil were the divide and impera, violent warriors of unnecessary and whiny wars like ones. The elohim are a race of human like usually good looking aliens nordic and tall some were good some Others were not. They look like pleyadians but they may arrive from other places and they are not reptile  In a coptic test Noah was considered at first as a son of the Elohim because he was fair, ginger/blonde and blue eyed, while his parents were swarthy, as middle eastern of the time that did not have european admixture. 

Edited by Marc9595

Marc9595

P._Oxy._LXVI_4499.jpg

Fragment from Papyrus of Revelation in the 66th vol. of the Oxyrhincus series .Has the number of the beast as χιϛ, 616. This is not 666 but in this apocriphal Apocalypse in ancient greek according to authors last(in this case) lunate sigma value 6 and not 200 as the middle sigma

In the web there's a wrong translation of Iesus Christus filii Dei. It's numerologically 666 using roman numbers and adding only letters that have a value in roman gematriah. As it's displaied on the web, that consider this phrase a nominative has got no sense in latin.The correct meaning is the chosen (this is the subject of the phrase) (chrsitus means even chosen) of Jesus, God's son.

The chosen of Jesus, God son

So the saved in the new jerusalem ( that has got a dimension, it's not an immaterial heaven) borg cube are as marked as the damned Greek letter Chi in gematriah is 600 it's not 60. I forgot to mention 60 is xi lowercase(pronounced) csi, the serpent like letter) i miswrote in the first paragraph and so Christos is 666

Edited by Marc9595
  • Like 1

Marc9595

Many elohim were good as is the case of pleyadians, the ones that made people learn civilitation, art and poetry, technology and astrology, evil the ones demanding privations, blood and violence

Edited by Marc9595

Crikey
2 hours ago, Marc9595 said:

That god is bad, jesus is both, but i think that with inquisitions his apports to the world are more evil than good

You can expect big trouble now boy-

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1