Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Marc9595

The Jesus of the gospel is satanic

37 posts in this topic

Marc9595

Niyphelah means Orion and is similar to nephilim. For some semites population linguistically related closed to jewish people the nephilim were the sons of Nyphelah, orion. The gibborim instead were the half blood, elohim plus the daughters of men, that the sons of God deemed beautiful

Edited by Marc9595
  • Like 1

Marc9595

Historically cristians and even now some catholics and other cristians, believe in the resurrection of the body, for modern the soul without body is inert and for the first didn't even exist. That's why criminals were put in the fire of geena, so that their body couldn't be recreated. they did not them to be reanimated by alien technology using their dna or body. Son of Mary was an equivalent of son of a b****, at the time calling someone son of his mother (unwillingly Mark call him son of Mary maybe because they were very intimate)  that's why Jesus hated his mother, because she was cold and people spread rumors. She was not unfaithfull because Ghevri'el artficially feconded Mary but people didn't believe Jesus was  a gibborim (of the evil side) Geena is not hell, that's sheol and it's developed later as a concept and it's not painfull but not heavenly too. First people of that area were not believer in the immortality of soul and that god that ruled that part of landes was interested only in material facts and conquering other elohim lands or killings other elohim's people. mas******ion was bad because less people born to combact, Homosexuality the same. 

Edited by Marc9595

Marc9595

Here the literal evidence that the gospels and the New testament are too evil as the old http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/nt_list.html I'm not a skeptic but it's a good site. If you like  the Gospel anyway of it follow only the Golden rule

Edited by Marc9595

Marc9595

Now i cannot remember if he was Moses or Noah the born ginger, but i remember it's writtn in the coptic book of Enoc

Mr Walker

sounds like you are in rebellion against a traditional catholic upbringing 

Cant blame you for that, but dont let it bias your views the other way 

• Like 1

Marc9595

You are in a forum called unexplained mysteries and you're mistreating me for talking about aliens, i've got teories, not proofs of aliens, you are just doing the keyboard lion. Most vedic gods were fair (Indra redhead, Shukra blonde) and wavy haired as some mesoamerican precolombian divinities (such as the morning goddess) while these populations are straight haired and dark, I think there are evidences of these aliens. The one uneducated is you, i'm talking in a foreign language, i studied latin at high school, and ancient  greek and know some hebrew words from a friend that studied this language

Edited by Marc9595

Habitat
2 minutes ago, Marc9595 said:

I think there are evidences of these aliens

Hmmm………...I see.

Marc9595

describing fair ( but different from albino) and wavy people in some cultures distant from europe (Ok India is close to Iran and some of them are fair) but that's not the case of Pre colombian Central America, before spanish contact is a kind of demi evidence, why depicting the gods and goddesses different from themselves if they weren't really that way and using fantasy in the same way in different part of the world

Marc9595

The (coptic) book of enoch is from etiopia and they describe one biblical patriarch fair

Edited by Marc9595

Marc9595

I just tell that the bible god is not a metaphisicical or good god, but an (in this cas evil) alien. Javan, father of elisha, the biblical name to describe the ancestor of the greeks as a name is similar of the name indians (in classical sanskrit) used to describe the successors of Alexander greek macedonian troup Yavana. India and Israel are very distant they have some arabia, mesopotamia and the large persian plateu between, and the indians told greeks (of macedonian and not ionian descent) Yavana instead of their auto given name Hellenes. But telling that they were all bull****s and the ancients only told fantasies is not scientific, it's pretentious. The ancients wrote what they saw andthe bible told what they saw and their alien leader told them

Edited by Marc9595

Crikey
8 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

sounds like you are in rebellion against a traditional catholic upbringing 

Cant blame you for that, but dont let it bias your views the other way 

You talking to me mate? My parents weren't religious so I had no religious upbringing of any kind thank god. We had a catholic chaplain at school who used to stride around glaring at us kids with a face as sour as ****, he must have put hundreds of kids off Jesus. Not me though because I knew he in no way represented JC..

Saru

Thread closed for moderator review.

• Thanks 1