Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Jujo-jo

Paranormal Manifestation

39 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Jujo-jo

With the latest things happening in the last few weeks around here, I've come to consider that it may be possible for spirits to manifest themselves by using items that they can reflect themselves off from. I have not considered this before... I had always thought I had just captured a so call ghost or spirit. The End! The whole, I see a spirit in the reflection of my window, clock, t.v., etc. thing, is pretty common and just part of our "normal" (in our house).

My simple answer after debunking, has always been, yep, big deal I captured another one while snapping a photo and then go about our business.

But I never gave it much thought until yesterday, due to the the events that played out throughout my day and night....

And I've noticed that I either get orbs or reflections of faces, not both at the same time, it is always one or the other. Some nights I can get both reflections and orbs 3 to 5 minutes apart but never in the same photo.

I know skeptics call orbs dust, cat dander, etc. and when a photo is posted of a ghostly reflection or apparation they always say they can't see anything and it's just the imagination...

But I've been playing with my orbs and seeing these reflections since the mid 90's and I happen to know the orbs are intelligent and a few are always here and are destinctly identifiable between the rest of the orbs.

Also out of all of the reflections that I have photographed they have all been different, accept for one, through it the years.

Now days I'm leaning more toward the unseen forces at hand being able to manifest into 50% solid form to a point they can be seen and detected by using refection, (I guess maybe that's what ghosts do ??? lol I've heard about how they use energy to manifest but still never gave it much thought.)

What I can't figure out is if these orbs are the ones manifesting into the facial and bodily reflections.

So, for those of you who believe and who have had paranormal experiences I would like to ask you what's your thoughts on this?

Is it either

1. The orbs manifest into human ghostly apparation or

2. The orbs leave when the human ghostly apparitions arrive / appear?

20200214_111234_compress1.jpg

20200214_110610_compress26.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1

@Jujo-jo  I would suggest starting by telling us what you think is going on in these two photos and what is important for us to notice. And maybe we also would be helped to know what these scenes should look like normally.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman

What are those pictures supposed to show?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CuteMeetsSmart

In the first picture, I see a dark figure which looks like the reaper with a cloak and a hood over its head. In the picture below I see a face. That is what you want us to see? 

Edited by CuteMeetsSmart
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo

Tuesday had an incident, Tuesday night had another incident, Wednesday night an incident, last night another but worse incident... 

So after the rush of the events and last big incident that occurred last night. I finally got the chance to sit down and relax some but then started to hear tapping noises through out the house, a cpl of loud bangs, all the while ignoring them, too tired to chase the invisibles, got a very strong sense I was being watched looked up and there it was on the fridge looking back at me.

Remind you I have sat on this couch in the same place for years, with that same light on over the kitchen sink, those pictures on my fridge have been there for at least a year and a 1/2 now if not 2, and I am well aware of my lighting and reflections! NEVER have I ever noticed a reflection like this before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
23 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

@Jujo-jo  I would suggest starting by telling us what you think is going on in these two photos and what is important for us to notice. And maybe we also would be helped to know what these scenes should look like normally.

The top photo, the 1st one attached is normal.

2nd one, the bottom one is not.

Edited by Jujo-jo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
Just now, Jujo-jo said:

The top photo is normal.

What about the second photo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
21 minutes ago, moonman said:

What are those pictures supposed to show?

 

20200214_110407.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman

I see what could be considered a bug-eyed, pointy nose cartoon monster face made out of the reflections in the creases of the photo, if that's what you're talking about.

It's not something I take seriously. If the photo hasn't been moved or touched since you took that and you take another picture from the same angle with the same lighting, it will probably still be there. It's just reflections from whatever window or light is on the other side of the kitchen.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
23 minutes ago, moonman said:

What are those pictures supposed to show?

No one can see the face that should NOT be there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CuteMeetsSmart
9 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

No one can see the face that should NOT be there? 

I can see a face in this picture. That's what I said in my first reply to your thread. I marked the face with a red circle: 

 

20200214_171409.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
14 minutes ago, moonman said:

I see what could be considered a bug-eyed, pointy nose cartoon monster face made out of the reflections in the creases of the photo, if that's what you're talking about.

It's not something I take seriously. If the photo hasn't been moved since you took that and you take another picture from the same angle with the same lighting, it will still be there. It's just reflections from whatever window or light is on the other side of the kitchen.

Ok thanks but there are no creases in that photo, the paper is smooth and sorry but that's incorrect, I have taken hundreds of photos of the same area, from the same location with the same lighting with multiple devices, (while investigating the orbs) if that were the case it would have shown prior to last night. But thank you! I wish that were the case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
1 minute ago, CuteMeetsSmart said:

I can see a face in this picture. That's what I said in my first reply to your thread. I marked the face with a red circle: 

 

20200214_171409.jpg

Thank you! Thank you, thank you!

Edited by Jujo-jo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
3 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Ok thanks but there are no creases in that photo, the paper is smooth and sorry but that's incorrect, I have taken hundreds of photos of the same area, from the same location with the same lighting with multiple devices, (while investigating the orbs) if that were the case it would have shown prior to last night. But thank you! I wish that were the case. 

I don't buy that the photo is perfectly smooth, none of them are. What did you do, iron it?  And unless you took another photo from the EXACT same angle, it's going to look different. That's how reflections work.

That is the case whether you accept it or not. You have photographic proof of bent paper.

Edited by moonman
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
27 minutes ago, CuteMeetsSmart said:

In the first picture, I see a dark figure which looks like the reaper with a cloak and a hood over its head. In the picture below I see a face. That is what you want us to see? 

Can you point out the reaper,  please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
8 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

The top photo, the 1st one attached is normal.

2nd one, the bottom one is not.

Ahhh, the plot thickens. Yes I see a face and more sympathize with your claims now. And you say this stuff and other is a regular occurrence.

There is a phenomena called pareidolia where our minds make faces out of just random shapes.  I also think some skeptics can carry this too far in some cases and sometimes there really is something paranormal going on.  I can't tell you anything for sure in your case. What do other members of your household and visitors feel about all this being paranormal?

As to your question:

Is it either

1. The orbs manifest into human ghostly apparation or

2. The orbs leave when the human ghostly apparitions arrive / appear?

 

I would lean more to '1' that it is tied in together.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CuteMeetsSmart

And in this one marked with a red circle as well, it is where I can see a kind of dark figure with a cloak and a hood over its head, like the grim reaper.

20200214_171936.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
3 minutes ago, CuteMeetsSmart said:

And in this one marked with a red circle as well, it is where I can see a kind of dark figure with a cloak and a hood over its head, like the grim reaper.

20200214_171936.jpg

Which is just another wrinkle in the paper, it shows in the other photo as well, slightly different thanks to the slightly different angle.

In this photo you can see the light creating the "face" is in a slightly different position. change the angle a little and the "face" (aka reflection)
 moves to the left.

Edited by moonman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
1 minute ago, moonman said:

I don't buy that the photo is perfectly smooth. And unless you took another photo from the EXACT same angle, it's going to look different.

Sitting in the same spot, taking pics and video from my comfort spot everybody has one in there home lol is the same angle ; ) !!! and its smooth no damage at all to that paper I have no reason to lie, fib or joke about it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
10 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Sitting in the same spot, taking pics and video from my comfort spot everybody has one in there home lol is the same angle ; ) !!! and its smooth no damage at all to that paper I have no reason to lie, fib or joke about it.

Unless you have the camera on a tripod the angle is going to change. That's just how handheld photography works. You aren't a precision camera robot.

And again, the photo is NOT perfectly smooth, none of them are, your photos show that to be very obvious. Even a slight bend in the paper that is not obvious to the eye will cause this stuff.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CuteMeetsSmart
17 minutes ago, moonman said:

Which is just another wrinkle in the paper, it shows in the other photo as well, slightly different thanks to the slightly different angle.

In this photo you can see the light creating the "face" is in a slightly different position. change the angle a little and the "face" (aka reflection)
 moves to the left.

I keep seeing the figure here even if it looks white. Here it seems to have a staff in its hand and no longer wears the hood over the head. I can see eyes and a mouth and a ear.

20200214_172943.jpg

Edited by CuteMeetsSmart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
44 minutes ago, moonman said:

I don't buy that the photo is perfectly smooth, none of them are. What did you do, iron it?  And unless you took another photo from the EXACT same angle, it's going to look different. That's how reflections work.

That is the case whether you accept it or not. You have photographic proof of bent paper.

Yeah lol I iron all my photos. Dont you? lmao- I understand what you are saying but this photo is not bent, (see below its sideways btw) if you mean like the edge might be curled up on one end where there isn't a magnet holding it down than I understand what you are indicating even more so & thanks for your opinion.

20200214_122738_compress24.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
35 minutes ago, CuteMeetsSmart said:

I keep seeing the figure here even if it looks white. Here it seems to have a staff in its hand and no longer wears the hood over the head. I can see eyes and a mouth and a ear.

20200214_172943.jpg

Hmmmm.... yeah ok, that's interesting and do see a change in that area from photo to photo, I was alarmed by the one in the upper left photo, it was just all the other things happening and noises at the time and that overwhelming feeling of uneasiness and like someone was staring at me and when i looked up it was like our eyes locked so I hurried up and snapped a photo as my phone was tight beside me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo
4 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Hmmmm.... yeah ok, that's interesting and do see a change in that area from photo to photo, I was alarmed by the one in the upper left photo, it was just all the other things happening and noises at the time and that overwhelming feeling of uneasiness and like someone was staring at me and when i looked up it was like our eyes locked so I hurried up and snapped a photo as my phone was tight beside me.

Here's another one just seconds after, this one looks like a dog man or something like that lol

20200214_132503_compress78.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CuteMeetsSmart

 

35 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Here's another one just seconds after, this one looks like a dog man or something like that lol

20200214_132503_compress78.jpg

I see the same thing as you. Chewbacca from Star Wars just came to my mind when I looked at the picture. lol 

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

 

 

Edited by CuteMeetsSmart
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.