Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal Manifestation

Jujo-jo

21 minutes ago, CuteMeetsSmart said:

I see the same thing as you. Chewbacca from Star Wars just came to my mind when I looked at the picture. lol 

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

And I think... everyone knows that photos don't do justice.

There is NOTHING like seeing things with your own eyes and everytime a photo is cropped it does change the photo a little bit. 

But when I looked up and locked eyes with what appeared to me to be a face looking at me it was unsettling! My heart and guts dropped, I froze for a second and asking myself what the #e11 is that, is that what I think it is, wait no it's just reflection, wait no how many times have i sat  in this very same location, in the same position looked that way out into the kitchen and I have never seen anything like that before. 

Later I thought I could easily debunk it by looking back through all the other past photos but I could not. Even if I had took a picture of something like that in the past I have caught it.

I literally was waiting for it to start talking to me or to jump out at me. It honestly looked 3 dementaional to my naked eyes as if a real face was right there before me.

I had to get up and move out of where I always zitting and where I sit night after night.

And the other crazy thing is that just before this happened while thinking, oh good now I can finally sit down and rest a bit, I was thinking how much I like my spot because it is the spot I feel most comfortable at, but that was taken away in that very next minute by the uneasy feeling and looking up to see this. FREAKY!!!

The events tho since Tuesdsy just to seem to play a role in with this...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jujo-jo said:

Here's another one just seconds after, this one looks like a dog man or something like that lol

20200214_132503_compress78.jpg

That photo seems to morph again. What are other members of your household or visitors saying? I hear your point that a few photos here is not doing your full experiences justice.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

That photo seems to morph again. What are other members of your household or visitors saying? I hear your point that a few photos here is not doing your full experiences justice.

Well I can't keep help all my housekeepers quit one said she did the dishes went to take the trash out then saw what looked to be like ashes in my skin said she dont like my basement.

Then my other gal who I had helping me move a few things down in the basement said she could understand why my help keeps quitting and that she'd rather not come back but will as long as I am here with her cuz the cupboard doors kept opening, she would shut them, only to find them open seconds later this went on from 8 am to 4pm She tried to all day to debunk it but had no luck. 

Husband wants to move now! & sell it. If at all possible but he says we won't be able to, it will be just like the house next door, they've tried to sell it for the last 10 yrs with no luck can't keep renters over there either most claim its haunted.

Yeah lol I iron all my photos. Dont you? lmao- I understand what you are saying but this photo is not bent, (see below its sideways btw) if you mean like the edge might be curled up on one end where there isn't a magnet holding it down than I understand what you are indicating even more so & thanks for your opinion.

20200214_122738_compress24.jpg

It's obvious just by this photo alone that the picture is slightly warped. I don't know why you're oblivious to this fact, but it's right there. You proved it yourself.

This whole thing is silly. There's nothing going on in these but reflections. And as reflections do, they change slightly when the camera angle changes slightly.

But hey, if you want to go on thinking you're haunted by chewbacca and pointly face guy, so be it. Have fun with that.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moonman said:

It's obvious just by this photo alone that the picture is slightly warped. I don't know why you're oblivious to this fact, but it's right there.

This whole thing is silly. There's nothing going on in these but reflections.

Ok thanks again very much for your opinion and sorry you think its "SILLY" but you're not the one living here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

@Jujo-jo  I would suggest starting by telling us what you think is going on in these two photos and what is important for us to notice. And maybe we also would be helped to know what these scenes should look like normally.

Please see the forum under community lounge for the topic "is there an electrician in the house" 

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Pareidolia....is this what constitutes for "evidence" now?

Of course not! Evidence is a figment of your imagination.

Just now, Jujo-jo said:

Of course not! Evidence is a figment of your imagination.

When it comes to anything paranormal it's just wishful thinking.

Well I can't keep help all my housekeepers quit one said she did the dishes went to take the trash out then saw what looked to be like ashes in my skin said she dont like my basement.

Then my other gal who I had helping me move a few things down in the basement said she could understand why my help keeps quitting and that she'd rather not come back but will as long as I am here with her cuz the cupboard doors kept opening, she would shut them, only to find them open seconds later this went on from 8 am to 4pm She tried to all day to debunk it but had no luck. 

Husband wants to move now! & sell it. If at all possible but he says we won't be able to, it will be just like the house next door, they've tried to sell it for the last 10 yrs with no luck can't keep renters over there either most claim its haunted.

Well, I now do think it is likely your house is haunted. What do you want do with this situation? Accept? Cleanse? Move?

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Well, I now do think it is likely your house is haunted. What do you want do with this situation? Accept? Cleanse? Move?

Hmm well I've already accepted it years ago, but he has not, he tolerates it but when it gets out of hand concerns him. In my opinion "it" and the circumstanses toys with him.

I like it here, it was also my grandparents house and yes I am starting another cleansing process as we speak starting with cleaning the house cob webs and all then I move into the real cleanse.

I don't see moving to be an option and I dont feel that it is my grandparents, if it were I wouldn't complain, at first I thought it was them and but pretty confident they are no longer here if they were. If they are still here then they dont show it anymore. I also know  think that we can be tricked to thinking it's someone when it is not. But I do think I know why they stayed at there cabin 8 months out of the year now lol.

I don't like the words ghost or haunted but those are the words someone has come up with and assigned for these types of things. 

I fear if we move the house will eventually be torn down and I dont want to see that happen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

Hmm well I've already accepted it years ago, but he has not, he tolerates it but when it gets out of hand concerns him. In my opinion "it" and the circumstanses toys with him.

I like it here, it was also my grandparents house and yes I am starting another cleansing process as we speak starting with cleaning the house cob webs and all then I move into the real cleanse.

I don't see moving to be an option and I dont feel that it is my grandparents, if it were I wouldn't complain, at first I thought it was them and but pretty confident they are no longer here if they were. If they are still here then they dont show it anymore. I also know  think that we can be tricked to thinking it's someone when it is not. But I do think I know why they stayed at there cabin 8 months out of the year now lol.

I don't like the words ghost or haunted but those are the words someone has come up with and assigned for these types of things. 

I fear if we move the house will eventually be torn down and I dont want to see that happen.

About 15/18 years ago I talked with my physiologist who was treating my p.t.s.d. (whos now retired) but after telling her a few of the incidents that were happening at that time, she said "why wouldn't you think you have spirits, we all have spirits, the bible states that we walk among spitits, therefore spirits are all around us." I'll never forget her words.

Here about a year / year and as half ago I was with husbad and was considering moving but that is when I decided to try the holy water and thanks really haven't been bad at all until Tuesday but even now it still isn't as bad as it was then.

Edited by Jujo-jo
  • Like 1