Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'We're completely WRONG!’ Bombshell Great Pyr

WVK

What another theory? Put it in a box in the back with all the rest - oh Youtube! Theories about the GP are always swirling about. His opinions in part have been expressed before by others.

The 1995 C-14 dating puts a serious hole in any such consideration of his ideas.

https://journals.uair.arizona.edu/index.php/radiocarbon/article/viewFile/3874/3299

2AfX4QP.jpg

• Like 6

Matthew Sibson is not an Egypt expert.  He runs the Ancient Architects series on YouTube.  Amusing, but a glossy recycling of alternative history memes that others have concocted.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

-IEQPpeQ2cq-6kMHLl3kkf3QXSWZK_SAjTw0Ojnm

I think I found a pic of him online.

• Haha 4

After having The Express site on my browser, even momentarily... I want to uninstall my browser.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, WVK said:

AN EGYPT researcher has questioned everything history books have taught about the Great Pyramid of Giza after making a bombshell discovery in the Queen's Chamber.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1239530/Egypt-great-pyramid-giza-pharaoh-khufu-queens-chamber-discovery-spt

Jesus, you’re actually seriously using the type of language I use when I mock people saying things like this. 

EDIT: I do it grammatically correctly, though.

—Jaylemurph 

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WVK said:

AN EGYPT researcher has questioned everything history books have taught about the Great Pyramid of Giza after making a bombshell discovery in the Queen's Chamber.

They found a bombshell in the Queen's Chamber ... ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Windowpane said:

Don't forget the latest theory ...

Three brownie points will be awarded to the person who first posts Tom's new and great theory at Graham Hancock's forum

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

We are only a few months away from somebody discovering that the GP was originally a bluetooth printer for alien tax documents. 

*hits RJ with a rolled up newspaper*

DO NOT GIVE THEM IDEAS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

We are only a few months away from somebody discovering that the GP was originally a bluetooth printer for alien tax documents. 

I would check the archives before making that claim.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Windowpane said:

They found a bombshell in the Queen's Chamber ... ?

Apparently, in today's world, an article is not worth reading if it doesn't contain at least some of these words or phrases: bombshell, "you won't believe...",  "they don't want you to know...", conspiracy, cover up, "finally, the truth about..."...etc ad nauseam.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Aliens pay tax ... ?  To which tax authorities?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WVK said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1239530/Egypt-great-pyramid-giza-pharaoh-khufu-queens-chamber-discovery-spt

Chuckle! The figures may be rather telling. Would the author be proposing that the Mokattam formation and the incorporated rise utilized in the original construction was further cut away (at the expense of significant labor and resources)? Or that the entire structure of the "initial" structure was somehow firmly consolidated and lifted (jacked up)?

Such silliness.

• Like 3

Apparently it was so bad that the article was taken down (and that's really unusual for a tabloid site.)  I did find the cached version, though

https://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=egypt+great+pyramid+discovery+site%3awww.express.co.uk&d=4644341536001042&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=DxyFHxPSv5lAALzw1zrlt6tRU4cXmYrh

it's a ridiculous theory, though... which probably means it'll be all over Youtube soon and we'll see it promoted because it's been "suppressed."

• Like 3

6 hours ago, The Wistman said:

Matthew Sibson is not an Egypt expert.  He runs the Ancient Architects series on YouTube.  Amusing, but a glossy recycling of alternative history memes that others have concocted.

He is also a liar and a fraud: Ancient Architects Plagiarizing My Work.

I'll spare the personal details, but even after all I went though with this guy he still trolls me and uses my work for his videos.  He's swiped quite a bit from Keith Hamilton too. That's what this guy does.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I've got a theory about pyramids after hearing Stephen Hawking say in a TV science documentary "Time runs slower for anybody near a massive object like a pyramid."

So, perhaps ancient aliens visited earth and got chatting, and happened to mention that massive objects slow time. Then after they'd gone, perhaps the Egyptians misunderstood and built pyramids to put dead pharaohs in to slow the rate of decomposition?

Edited by Crikey
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

So um ancient aliens again huh.

Yes but at least they were friendly..:D

Jesus said- "The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son...he told his servants- go out and invite to the banquet anyone you find" (Matt 22:2)

But if people don't want to come they don't have to..:P

Edited by Crikey

2 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Apparently it was so bad that the article was taken down (and that's really unusual for a tabloid site.)  I did find the cached version, though

https://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=egypt+great+pyramid+discovery+site%3awww.express.co.uk&d=4644341536001042&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=DxyFHxPSv5lAALzw1zrlt6tRU4cXmYrh

it's a ridiculous theory, though... which probably means it'll be all over Youtube soon and we'll see it promoted because it's been "suppressed."

Well, duh, because "they" don't want you to know. 

• Haha 5

Having read that 'article' I think we all are in need of the following

thluFar.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

This is nothing more than a crackpot theory. When it comes to Egypt, these theories are a dime a dozen!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2