Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is it ?

Adi30

Hello all!

I just want to ask a simple question. Does anyone see anything in this picture(i don't want to influence anyone so please argument the answer)? i swear is not edited or photoshoped. Only enlarged (i made a selfie with my face but i don't want to show that) .

Thank you in advance!

i don't know.jpg

• Thanks 1

Looks Like a reflection in your eye.  Maybe your phone screen.

• Like 1

It looks to me like a simple rural structure building in a simple field against a blue sky background.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moonman said:

I see a hand holding a phone in a room with sunlight streaming across parts of it.

Yes, it could be what is visible out the window in the direction the person is looking.

• Like 1

I have a quick question for all the people who answered (thank you) . Is anyone in depression? (i don't want to go that road, don't start to overthink please just answer the question). I am curious of something and it will give me a little more insight to it. And i will soon give more informations. As i said i just want people to tell the first impression when looking at the picture without any background or info about it (just technical ones).

Edited by Adi30

I just want to be clear on it. I don't seek attention! That is the last thing i want right now. Just answers. Thank you all in advance once more.

• Thanks 1

I suspect you're talking about the part that looks like a half a mummy face on the left. It could be caused by anything really, it's part reflection and part iris details.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moonman said:

I suspect you're talking about the part that looks like a half a mummy face on the left.

Yes

edit*

I will give the full insight on this matter. I don't know if it will change anything but i will try to make a comprehensive detailing about all this

Edited by Adi30
  • Like 2

How did you even see such a tiny detail? Were you looking for something? People tend to find things when they look for them (if you know what I mean).

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 2

Just now, moonman said:

How did you even see such a tiny detail? Were you looking for something? People tend to find things when they look for them.

So, first of all all the story goes down to the death(2 consecutive hearth attacks, 65 yo) of my father last year (more than 6 months). I have 30 years. I consider myself a rational guy with little to nothing overthinking. I didn't believed in these things. This forum was recomended by a friend. 2 months ago i started to "feel" when i was minding my own buisness in the house. What? I don't know what and how to explain better. Is like something is happening. First i said to myself "your father died and your subconstient is acting like it". But that didn't answered my question "why everytime i have to walk trough the living room i had to have goosebumps all over my body" . Before answering the obvious let me try to explain better. I have goosebumps all over my body only for thinking about him. And i said maybe this is the answer. But i had that phisycal reaction even if i didn't thought about him and being in other rooms of the apartment. The problem is that i didn't had only that phisycal reaction i even felt something. Something like ... i really don't know and belive me is hard to explain because i don't know how .... like being watched and in the same time something interacted with my soul, aura, call it as you want. And in that day i was like i had enough of it i want some answers. And i started to search them. I made 5 pictures in a 10 second frame. I even changed the position. The, let's say, mummy face was in all of them. in others half, or even more faded. but this one is the mowst accurate one. The problem is i even made a picture backwards from the one i showed and it was still in the picture. The problem with depression thing is that every person (3 , i don't trust many on this matter) with depression and sad saw the face. But the funny part comes with the persons who aren't. Belive me I showed to 5 people. Rational and so on people. And no one could see it. Even on this forum. Someone told me that it may be a materialisation of my regrets, sadness, sorrow and depression(my father's death was the peak of all). I personaly want to have a medical condition rather than that to be true. Because belive me is not a very nice feeling. If i missed something sorry.

22 minutes ago, Adi30 said:

I have a quick question for all the people who answered (thank you) . Is anyone in depression? (i don't want to go that road, don't start to overthink please just answer the question). I am curious of something and it will give me a little more insight to it. And i will soon give more informations. As i said i just want people to tell the first impression when looking at the picture without any background or info about it (just technical ones).

My 1st impression is where are the lines in the pupil and it looks to be a bit dilated. Possible reflection from flash or like others have said the sunlight from the window shining in. Possible the start of a cataract or damage to the pupil of some sort. Could be medication or drug side effects.

No, no depression here just normal life stuff that get me down one in awhile but most days are good. 

1 minute ago, Jujo-jo said:

My 1st impression is where are the lines in the pupil and it looks to be a bit dilated. Possible reflection from flash or like others have said the sunlight from the window shining in. Possible the start of a cataract or damage to the pupil of some sort. Could be medication or drug side effects.

No, no depression here just normal life stuff that get me down one in awhile but most days are good. 

No alchool and no drugs no medication. No flash (it was front camera). I am a healthy person (with my head i am not so shure about it now :) ) . And the dialtation maybe is because i was scared. I mean people are affraid of the unknown

i don't know.jpg

2 minutes ago, Adi30 said:

No alchool and no drugs no medication. No flash (it was front camera). I am a healthy person (with my head i am not so shure about it now :) ) . And the dialtation maybe is because i was scared. I mean people are affraid of the unknown

i don't know.jpg

Are you wearing contacts in this photo?

3 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Are you wearing contacts in this photo?

Nope. Please look 4 comments above to see the whole story. And that was my hand holding the phone. You can see even my mouse pad from sk gaming (the blue thing on the bottom right) :) Thank you :)

Edited by Adi30
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Adi30 said:

So, first of all all the story goes down to the death(2 consecutive hearth attacks, 65 yo) of my father last year (more than 6 months). I have 30 years. I consider myself a rational guy with little to nothing overthinking. I didn't believed in these things. This forum was recomended by a friend. 2 months ago i started to "feel" when i was minding my own buisness in the house. What? I don't know what and how to explain better. Is like something is happening. First i said to myself "your father died and your subconstient is acting like it". But that didn't answered my question "why everytime i have to walk trough the living room i had to have goosebumps all over my body" . Before answering the obvious let me try to explain better. I have goosebumps all over my body only for thinking about him. And i said maybe this is the answer. But i had that phisycal reaction even if i didn't thought about him and being in other rooms of the apartment. The problem is that i didn't had only that phisycal reaction i even felt something. Something like ... i really don't know and belive me is hard to explain because i don't know how .... like being watched and in the same time something interacted with my soul, aura, call it as you want. And in that day i was like i had enough of it i want some answers. And i started to search them. I made 5 pictures in a 10 second frame. I even changed the position. The, let's say, mummy face was in all of them. in others half, or even more faded. but this one is the mowst accurate one. The problem is i even made a picture backwards from the one i showed and it was still in the picture. The problem with depression thing is that every person (3 , i don't trust many on this matter) with depression and sad saw the face. But the funny part comes with the persons who aren't. Belive me I showed to 5 people. Rational and so on people. And no one could see it. Even on this forum. Someone told me that it may be a materialisation of my regrets, sadness, sorrow and depression(my father's death was the peak of all). I personaly want to have a medical condition rather than that to be true. Because belive me is not a very nice feeling. If i missed something sorry.

I do see it now it looks like an ailien to me not a mummy, very interesting indeed! 

Sorry about your dad, that's always difficult.

When I lost mine I could not grieve immediately had a lot of responsibilities and things to tend to and had to hold it together forthe people who could not so when I finally could grieve it lasted for 3 long year it was rough!

So back to these feelings of uneasiness and like you're being watched, you never experienced this prior to his passing?

No i didn't. I didn't even experienced them right away. I started to feel this after new years eve.  Another detail i forgot to tell is that my mother was waked up (this is what she told me) from her sleep by a big, powerfull screeming "<her name> WAKE UP!!!!!!!" . And she had some breathing problems and was agitated. The funny part is that the dog(who sleeps with her, was asleep by her feet). After 30 min or so she calmed down and went back to sleep. She told me, maybe she was waked up by .... ?????....  because she was not ok in her sleep. Sadly i think otherwise...she was like this because of what she ...dreamed? let's say dream for now). This was when she was alone (12 pm -1 am). I was with my coleagues at a bar having fun (fun night payed by the company). And after that , 2 weeks apart she told me she was called again. But this time, she told me, by a calm voice and only heard her name without any commands. She woke up, all good, she went to sleep. This occurences where when i was still having those feelings as i explained earlyer...very big pressure on my brain to remain focused and not jump into conclusion nor losing my rational thinking.

Edited by Adi30
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

The image you see in your eye is just pareidolia. 

I thought of that to(first thing in mind). But have you read my other details about it ? Don't get me wrong, i respect your answer but can you be more specific on why is that? i mean i want to belive it but, why i think is something else? I am not rejecting your answer as a posibility, i want to undestand why i have that feeling. And one quick question. What do you see? And if you see the same why are you shure is that and not something else. I just want to undestand. Thank you in advance.

Just now, Adi30 said:

I thought of that to(first thing in mind). But have you read my other details about it ? Don't get me wrong, i respect your answer but can you be more specific on why is that? i mean i want to belive it but, why i think is something else? I am not rejecting your answer as a posibility, i want to undestand why i have that feeling. And one quick question. What do you see? And if you see the same why are you shure is that and not something else. I just want to undestand. Thank you in advance.

Your brain created a relatable image out of 'nonsense'. We do the same things to random noise. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adi30 said:

I have a quick question for all the people who answered (thank you) . Is anyone in depression? (i don't want to go that road, don't start to overthink please just answer the question).

I have been in pretty good shape for some time. I have had anxiety/depression grater in the past but it I generally well managed. Although I had an emotional hit this week with an event and I been having anxiety.

However I am surprised everyone doesn't see what I said I saw: It looks to me like a simple rural structure building in a simple field against a blue sky background.

The white stuff along the bottom look like meaningless random shapes to me.

Edited by papageorge1

2 hours ago, Adi30 said:

i don't know.jpg

This is a good outline that shows it clearly but maybe you could try a yellow or red only so that others can see that you have outlined it.