Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is it ?

Adi30

3 hours ago, Adi30 said:

Hello all!

I just want to ask a simple question. Does anyone see anything in this picture(i don't want to influence anyone so please argument the answer)? i swear is not edited or photoshoped. Only enlarged (i made a selfie with my face but i don't want to show that) .

Thank you in advance!

i don't know.jpg

I see what appears to be a room, with sunshine coming through an opening to the right. Shining upon what appears to be a person sitting looking down, besides that I have no idea. Now I magnified the image by a factor of 25, to see what I think I am seeing anymore than that and the image is too distorted.

Peace

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I see what appears to be a room, with sunshine coming through an opening to the right. Shining upon what appears to be a person sitting looking down, besides that I have no idea. Now I magnified the image by a factor of 25, to see what I think I am seeing anymore than that and the image is too distorted.

Peace

Try enlarging this image, she has a grayish, blue outline around what she is referring to.

905908757_idontknow.thumb.jpg.7a67f15dd231fc8ca680d000b8d61503.jpg

5 hours ago, Adi30 said:

I thought of that to(first thing in mind). But have you read my other details about it ? Don't get me wrong, i respect your answer but can you be more specific on why is that? i mean i want to belive it but, why i think is something else? I am not rejecting your answer as a posibility, i want to undestand why i have that feeling. And one quick question. What do you see? And if you see the same why are you shure is that and not something else. I just want to undestand. Thank you in advance.

I am curious, have you seen an eye dr. since you have noticed this and been having issues?

What is it ? Its a reflection off your eye, and I can't see anything spooky in it. 

I have all the medical controls up to date with no problems(i am don t lie for the sake of the discussion).  Is not something that can be explainedby common logic. I thought about evwry posibility ... and the one with materialisation of sad feelings is the "best" answer untill now.

Let me ask you all, let sassume is how isaid. Is it even possible? If yes, how i can undo the said process? 

Edited by Adi30
  • Like 1

Take a photo of the area you were facing and post it here. It may be something in the room. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

This is a good outline that shows it clearly but maybe you could try a yellow or red only so that others can see that you have outlined it. 

I think is better now. But my doubts still remain there .... and on this internet (didn't try other one, to scared) i could not find anything relevant to my situation (if there is any....but i suspect it is).

@SecretSanta i did .... and belive me it wasn't. I will state once more that i didn't myself beleived it. And i tried any rational explanation. I am out of ideas ..... and started to give a shot to this posibility .... I really want to say is not .... but i don't know ... i feel that it is and somehow is related to me and my sad feelings (all of them).

i don't know.jpg

Edited by Adi30
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Believe whatever you want to believe. 

I cling to the truth. Especialy when my belifes at this moment have nothing solid and are based on thoughts. Personaly i consider that is better to know the truth even if it will hurt/destroy you (exagerated for a fact). i was thinking about your answer from yesterday and i wish that to be true but the "feel" part i can't loose it. Again, is hard to explain it as good as you, but ... , how can i say it ... maybe it will sound childish and immature, my instinct tells me otherwise. And only if it is a possibility i want to know what is to be done. Laugh more? see the psychologist more often? (no medicamentation because i know is bad however you put it) . Thank you once more for the short but intense answers. No irony nor sarcasm.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adi30 said:

I cling to the truth. Especialy when my belifes at this moment have nothing solid and are based on thoughts. Personaly i consider that is better to know the truth even if it will hurt/destroy you (exagerated for a fact). i was thinking about your answer from yesterday and i wish that to be true but the "feel" part i can't loose it. Again, is hard to explain it as good as you, but ... , how can i say it ... maybe it will sound childish and immature, my instinct tells me otherwise. And only if it is a possibility i want to know what is to be done. Laugh more? see the psychologist more often? (no medicamentation because i know is bad however you put it) . Thank you once more for the short but intense answers. No irony nor sarcasm.

The image in the eye is just pareidolia, nothing supernatural. If you think/believe that it is supernatural or paranormal that is the filter through which you will view things. Creating associations where none exist. Here's the thing. Sometimes the best answer is the least complicated. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Adi30 said:

It sounds like you have a lot going on and grieving, stress, depression, etc. Is not going to help.

I think what most strikes me as strange, is that, according to you, your mom and you both are experiencing some unexplained things and at this point, honestly there's probably not much you can do other than to try to start the process of healing. Do less so your stress load is lighter and take a step back from your routine, only to free up some time so you can process things without having more added to your plate and so that you can finally heal from inside and out.

Things can go haywire on us when we're not truely taking care of ourselves. And you have to take care of #1 before you can even attempt to try to take care of others or even take on certain events and situations, otherwise you'll only be creating a situation to make things worse.

Start with baby step, try meditating and  soothing music to help calm the mind, maybe even join a support group (after you're able to free up some time) for grieving. 

Once things aren't so complexed maybe things will start to fall into place and things, even the unexplained things, will start to make more sense to you, it doesnt matter if it doesnt make sense to anyone else.

Looks clearer when it is reflected.  Looks like a face.

guy.png

Although, we often see, what we want to see.  e.g.  Seeing faces and animals in the clouds.

Edited by Aaron2016

Why not re-create the scene, in terms of time of day, your clothing, etc, and then instead of a selfie, turn the phone around and hold it as far back as possible (while still in the same position) to take a normal shot of the background scene?  And then perhaps one more shot where you get up and go back as far away as you can to get the widest possible view of the background stuff.  Then I can do a 'transform' to allow for the 'fisheye' distortion from your eyeball.  Maybe.

As for the face, it's just happenstance - stuff lines up. sorta, to make a face. I didn't see it at all first up, so it's a bit of a stretch to call it obvious.  It's just pareidolia, enhanced by recent events, most likely, but I'm happy to have a further go if you can take those shots of the actual scene.

I can see a few other things in that image.. but I shall refrain.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Why not re-create the scene, in terms of time of day, your clothing, etc, and then instead of a selfie, turn the phone around and hold it as far back as possible (while still in the same position) to take a normal shot of the background scene?  And then perhaps one more shot where you get up and go back as far away as you can to get the widest possible view of the background stuff.  Then I can do a 'transform' to allow for the 'fisheye' distortion from your eyeball.  Maybe.

As for the face, it's just happenstance - stuff lines up. sorta, to make a face. I didn't see it at all first up, so it's a bit of a stretch to call it obvious.  It's just pareidolia, enhanced by recent events, most likely, but I'm happy to have a further go if you can take those shots of the actual scene.

I can see a few other things in that image.. but I shall refrain.

I am at work now cand i cannot fully reply. I tried like 30times(no exageration) and couldnot recreate it... the funy part is that when i made the pictures (said some comments above) and looked at them, my heart froze. So i tried again. Nothing visible anymore....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Adi30 said:

I am at work now cand i cannot fully reply. I tried like 30times(no exageration) and couldnot recreate it... the funy part is that when i made the pictures (said some comments above) and looked at them, my heart froze. So i tried again. Nothing visible anymore....

16 hours ago, Aaron2016 said:

Looks clearer when it is reflected.  Looks like a face.

guy.png

Although, we often see, what we want to see.  e.g.  Seeing faces and animals in the clouds.

For the admins of this forum, sorry for double post but i can't edit my last post ....

Now i saw the pictures....Why everyone say on this kind of pictures "your mind si playing tricks" ? Why every person starts with disbelief first and only after the palpable FACTS are presented, only then they say " oh you was right " . And every person that say things like i said, is told the same things that were said to me. Even myself i don't believe that is something, but why i let room for "what if it is?" . My only unanswered questions here are "what if is true and wants something?" / "if is true what happened that made it true" / "if is true is evil?" / "if is evil what does it want?" / "if is evil how can i make it go away" / " if is true is it good?" / "if is good what does it want?" (i don't know why i am not asking myself if is good how i can make it go away). Maybe because i need help. But anyway, is not like i am a dummy and go in one direction. I want to find answers and for the love of God i can't find any aside speculations. And is kinda iritating me...You can find all sorts of things on this wonderfull internet. But these kind of things are not spoken of in a serious way. Lots of fake videos pictures, situations and so on ... And in the end, am i just crazy or no one see a face in the first picture provided by me? I mean c'mon after you edited(hope you did only that) it can be clearly be seen....

@Adi30    Do you even have an inkling of what I'm saying when I say: 'it looks to me like a simple rural structure building in a simple field against a blue sky background'. Look at the center area of the eye instead of the lower part.

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

@Adi30    Do you even have an inkling of what I'm saying when I say: 'it looks to me like a simple rural structure building in a simple field against a blue sky background'. Look at the center area of the eye instead of the lower part.

My apologies for not responding. I tried the first time you said it (it got my attention) but sincerly i don't see it thus don't know what you want me to show/tell . Please explain ...

Edited by Adi30

5 minutes ago, Adi30 said:

My apologies for not responding. I tried the first time you said it (it got my attention) but sincerly i don't see it thus don't know what you want me to show/tell . Please explain ...

Well, I just showed it to a friend and they don’t see it either. I’m amazed. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Well, I just showed it to a friend and they don’t see it either. I’m amazed. 

:)) ok, now i undestand. But is a little different here and i will tell you why. The difference between us is that you saw what i said. I can guarantee that. But nevertheless your point is well taken.

On 2/14/2020 at 7:39 PM, Adi30 said:

Hello all!

I just want to ask a simple question. Does anyone see anything in this picture(i don't want to influence anyone so please argument the answer)? i swear is not edited or photoshoped. Only enlarged (i made a selfie with my face but i don't want to show that) .

Thank you in advance!

i don't know.jpg

Clear reflection of your eye lashes at the top. The picture is taken at a slight angle, hence the reflection of the room you took it in.

Looks like someone cuddling a dog in the background? But it is quite distorted. 

Can you take  a picture of the room you took this is, preferably the part behind where you were standing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/15/2020 at 2:44 PM, Adi30 said:

I think is better now. But my doubts still remain there .... and on this internet (didn't try other one, to scared) i could not find anything relevant to my situation (if there is any....but i suspect it is).

@SecretSanta i did .... and belive me it wasn't. I will state once more that i didn't myself beleived it. And i tried any rational explanation. I am out of ideas ..... and started to give a shot to this posibility .... I really want to say is not .... but i don't know ... i feel that it is and somehow is related to me and my sad feelings (all of them).

i don't know.jpg

Nothing there but pareidolia.

As I mentioned the photo is taken at a slight angle and your eye lashes are clearly reflected in it. Anything else is distorted. What you have highlighted has some reflection of you eye lashes, remove that part and you have not got the same image you are seeing...at all.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1