Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wendy's worker took bath in big kitchen sink

Eldorado

"A fast food worker has been fired after a video was posted online showing him taking a bath in the restaurant's industrial size sink.

"The clip was uploaded to TikTok, where it was viewed thousands of times, before being widely shared on other social media platforms.

"It shows a man sitting in the sink with soapy water up to his shoulders at a branch of Wendy's in America, while another person throws a cloth into the water and tells him to 'wash himself'."

Full monty at the UK Mirror: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fast-food-worker-fired-after-21489772

And the NY Post: https://nypost.com/video/wendys-employee-bath-gets-several-workers-fired/

Edited by Eldorado
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm beginning to think the access to instant fame (the internet) has really made people stupid.

No, the stupid ones were always stupid, we just didn't know about them.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I'm beginning to think the access to instant fame (the internet) has really made people stupid.

Foolishness and nonsense is encouraged these days by more than just the internet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

It's just another opportunity. Part of me wants to slap them, yet there's another part that sees exactly what they were going for that will supercharge their life.

They're looking to elicite the response that "This is just stupid" Yet some some people will look at this and say "OMG". That's the audience they're looking for. It annoys me but I can't be too mad at them.
They know what generates a shock, they know what will make them money.
To us, this makes them stupid. The reality is: This is what gives them exposure, this is what makes them money.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, XenoFish said:

People were already stupid, as was mentioned earlier. Problem is that society glorifies it and social media posts this garbage.

The idiot got what he deserved..fired. I could imagine a toddler doing this is an adult (I assume he is 18 or over) so there is absolutely NO excuse whatsoever for such blatant stupidity and morinicity (I know, it's not a real word..)

There may be a time and place for for such antics but not at your job. Makes me wonder about his upbringing.

How unsanitary.