Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

paranormal caught on camera

Vanna marie

2 hours ago, Vanna marie said:

I honestly love the show.. who else is into it??

I watch the show a lot and there is indeed some compelling stuff shown. Sometimes the commentators get a little corny for me.

With cable TV and the internet I am finding that the paranormal may be rare but 'not all that rare' either.

• Like 1

oh yeah with the new technology now paranormal is  more common and people are seeing a lot more than they would before technology advanced the way it did..

Edited by Vanna marie

3 hours ago, Vanna marie said:

I honestly love the show.. who else is into it??

Into what? There is no link.

But anyway welcome to the forum.

peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

I used to but do not anymore. Just don't think that's good for me, it can intensify my jumpiness lol I did enjoy it tho.

the jumpiness is the best part..lolI love making people believers because they watch it with me... hahaha

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vanna marie said:

the jumpiness is the best part..lolI love making people believers because they watch it with me... hahaha

I just finished watching episode 1 and while some of it was at least interesting, I didn't see anything that made me a true believer. The thing I liked the least was the Host, he just doesn't present himself as genuine to me. The other show he is involved in Ghost Adventures, just seems way to fake to me, and he is kinda a drama queen. But anyway, thanks for the heads up about that show.

Peace

• Like 1