Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Storm Area 51' is happening all over again

UM-Bot

And as with last time, it was not a big turn out. I suspect the same will happen again.

• Like 1

Well, as it seems the locals are thinking of putting it on to make a few bucks I hope they have a good time, then. Every village needs a fair, however humble... or odd :alien:

• Like 6

On 2/15/2020 at 5:29 PM, Not A Rockstar said:

Well, as it seems the locals are thinking of putting it on to make a few bucks I hope they have a good time, then. Every village needs a fair, however humble... or odd :alien:

I agree, also if they were looking to truly get it going proper and bring diversity and money my suggestion would be to make a campout music festival.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 5:29 PM, Not A Rockstar said:

It worked for Roswell, NM for a few years.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

If you do expect for radiation, because Area 51 was a test site for nuclear bombs.

Edited by Green Wasp
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Green Wasp said:

If you do expect for radiation, because Area 51 was a test site for nuclear bombs.

If that were true there would be no one allowed near it.  It has been 75 years since the tests at the Trinity site and no one is allowed in except once a year when they have a bus tour and you are not allowed to get out of the bus. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_(nuclear_test)

P.S.  The MacDonalds are still not allowed anywhere near their ranch.

Edited by Desertrat56

It will become a yearly festival.

24 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

If that were true there would be no one allowed near it.  It has been 75 years since the tests at the Trinity site and no one is allowed in except once a year when they have a bus tour and you are not allowed to get out of the bus. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_(nuclear_test)

P.S.  The MacDonalds are still not allowed anywhere near their ranch.

Those were the above ground tests. The underground tests lasted into the 21st century.

27 minutes ago, Green Wasp said:

Those were the above ground tests. The underground tests lasted into the 21st century.

If you think the underground tests cause radiation above ground why do you think the area is not quarantined?

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

If you think the underground tests cause radiation above ground why do you think the area is not quarantined?

A large portion is quarantined, and the public isn't generally allowed on the base.