Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inside the Pentagon's Secret UFO Program

WVK

I am skimming it now, and we have those Navy films of UAPs, a Skinwalker Ranch story or two, more breathless innuendos and inferences about tons of unnamed people and agencies vaguely confirming that the govt is interested in UFOs (naturally, they would be, though what a UFO is is the question). 

There is this co named Bigelow that has on its own a large collated database of UAP and paranormal reports (like Skinwalker Ranch) which is contracted to also report on UAP to DIA supposedly. DIA supposedly states it is interested in them as foreign technology (IE made by rival Earthbound govts), but, the claim is the DIA really has access to the paranormal stuff and hides FOIA requests by pretending they do not own this database Bigelow has. Proof is in a released report on paranormal and UFO stuff supposedly delivered to the DIA by Bigelow wherein the DIA is actually never mentioned (somehow this is proof the DIA got it?).

They then cite some report that had 2 different titles and talked about effects on human tissue due to exposure to these UAP. This is supposedly a smoking gun proof that the DIA is chasing UFO ( which can only mean ET in this whole write up apparently). This paper was never peer reviewed and the author (Green) of it didn't even know it was released anywhere or used until the magazine reached him.

He says about it all: "Green cautions some past speculations about his paper were inaccurate, including the claims it was an effort to understand or reverse-engineer UAP technology. Green also stresses that while his work focused on encounters with unknown or unidentified aerial objects, all of the injuries he assessed could be accounted for by known terrestrial means, and did not provide any evidence for extraterrestrial or non-human technologies."

Basically, then, I sum up my review as being much ado about nothing, which covers many pages of magazine.

You are welcome :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let me guess... Absolutely zero stuff of interest?!

• Haha 2

You have released too much info and been red flagged now! Accidental death is imminent. lol

22 hours ago, llegendary said:

This has fraud and money laundering written all over it.

and Catch 22 on the FOIA. Letting them our adversaries know what we may or may not know about UAP gets figured in.  But publically and privately we've been trying to find a better way to power flight since the jet engine was invented. `