Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Art for gyroscope circuit

trevor borocz johnson

In working on my gyroscope circuitry I came up with an idea that the gyroscope could measure the air, send a signal back into the power source, then open up a paranormal device to suck in the air and convert it to different types of emotion, I then came up with a ton of these symbolic pictures to use as the paranormal conversion of the emotion. All strong emotions begin with love, can collapse back into it, and be converted to indifference or happiness. Here are just a few I came up with.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trevor borocz johnson

• Space Commander Travis

• Noteverythingisaconspiracy

• RoofGardener

Pretty pictures. 

Now, how - precisely - does a gyroscope - a simple spinning mechanism - "measure" air ? And what - precisely - is it measuring ?

Secondly, how you "open up a paranormal device" ? 

And finally, how do you convert air into emotions ? 

Other than that, you seem to have invented a practical device for creating nice pictures :)

Edited by RoofGardener

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Pretty pictures. 

Now, how - precisely - do you "open up a paranormal device" ? 

How do you convert air into emotions ? 

Other than that, you seem to have invented a practical device for creating nice pictures :)

Have you ever heard a house fan change its sound when emotion changes suddenly? My idea is that a powere source gets backed up by tension in the air from emotion. The backed up energy would push out on measuring instument. The measuring instrument would loosen or tighten a mechanical circuit like a chain or string which would open a paranormal device of your choice, like a tiny pot or can something paranormal,. The paranormal device has differnt features to it I haven't tested yet like the symbology above, it might make a click sound when activated then be a vacuum inside that makes a little air sound when opened. I'm hoping the emotion in the air gets sucked in then can trickle down through the circuit into happiness or indifference. I might includ a spring isnide the can that closes or opens to pull in the air. 

Are you working on a technique to improve the focusing on the camera on your phone? 

@trevor borocz johnson have any of your "inventions" ever produced anything practical ?

• Confused 1