Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orbs & Spirits~Question & Debate for Fun!

Jujo-jo

Just for fun and for those of you who believe, and who have had paranormal experiences & For our skeptics and none believers, how would you answer the question below?

Debate is open but I would still like your honest opinions please.

~ Do orbs manifest into human ghostly apparation?

~ Do orbs leave when human ghostly apparitions arrive / appear?

• Like 1

IME, no and no, because I am not convinced, nor have I have ever seen, any correlation between the two.

You also need to specify if you mean visible with the naked eye or in digital capture, as that makes all the difference as well, 

If it is digital capture I very much am a sceptic it is not an artifact entirely when it comes to orbs, which were rarely if ever reported before we got that technology. Reports even today of seeing orbs with the naked eye are very uncommon and might bear some looking at, but in digital formats I just … I don't believe they are real based on that alone. It would take more for me to reconsider a specific case, TBH, of camera/orb.

Ghosts, we do not even know what they actually ARE. I mean is it the soul of a deceased? The energy imprint? Some sort of demonic fakery? Nothing? Various?

For decades I investigated and took researching really seriously in this arena but anymore, I simply just shut it down. Once I had that attitude it is odd how little random paranormal stuff happens around me, though I still get connections and contact to a purpose. The longer I have been at this the less I am convinced it is some deceased person banging on walls and slamming cabinets, or skulking behind the curtains and making faces in windows, or whatever. That being the case, it doesn't belong in my space. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

IME, no and no, because I am not convinced, nor have I have ever seen, any correlation between the two.

You also need to specify if you mean visible with the naked eye or in digital capture, as that makes all the difference as well, 

If it is digital capture I very much am a sceptic it is not an artifact entirely when it comes to orbs, which were rarely if ever reported before we got that technology. Reports even today of seeing orbs with the naked eye are very uncommon and might bear some looking at, but in digital formats I just … I don't believe they are real based on that alone. It would take more for me to reconsider a specific case, TBH, of camera/orb.

Ghosts, we do not even know what they actually ARE. I mean is it the soul of a deceased? The energy imprint? Some sort of demonic fakery? Nothing? Various?

For decades I investigated and took researching really seriously in this arena but anymore, I simply just shut it down. Once I had that attitude it is odd how little random paranormal stuff happens around me, though I still get connections and contact to a purpose. The longer I have been at this the less I am convinced it is some deceased person banging on walls and slamming cabinets, or skulking behind the curtains and making faces in windows, or whatever. That being the case, it doesn't belong in my space. 

Might not make much difference in your answer but, orbs in the sense of seeing with the naked eye, on video & in photos. (Same with the apparitions.)

37 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

no to both.. orbs are not of the supernatural

Would you care to elaborate a bit more on the answer, please? ; )

If your stuff happening is for real, not stress induced or just working yourself up, eventually you will get tired of it. May take a while, tho, while you start off so sure it has answers and reason and will make sense if you ever figured it out.

That class of stuff never really does, IME. 

But, it can be entertaining and is exciting if it is one of your first bigger experiences with it. Have fun :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jujo-jo said:

Orbs can be a low energy requiring entity form. I wouldn't be surprised if they can morph into more sophisticated manifestations.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they can morph into more sophisticated manifestations.

i would;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

If your stuff happening is for real, not stress induced or just working yourself up, eventually you will get tired of it. May take a while, tho, while you start off so sure it has answers and reason and will make sense if you ever figured it out.

That class of stuff never really does, IME. 

But, it can be entertaining and is exciting if it is one of your first bigger experiences with it. Have fun :) 

That's funny! 

I see a lot of people suggest and say things like, if you ignore it, it goes away, or things like if you imagine it then this is the reasons its happening or it's all in your imagination, etc. But I'm not convinced...

Over and over and over I think it's done and finally over with, then suddenly out of the clear blue without me thinking anything about the past events or the subject at all and may not even have for weeks- BAM just like that, you're caught off guard and find yourself in the situation and it begins again all over again.

I dont think imagination has anything to do with making events happen, especially when you're not imagining it in your head prior to.

& Actually these recent events are on the lighter side of things and much easier to tolerate than some of the things in the past that has gone on. 

I can't say it's fun at all, although it's fun for me to seek others opinions on the subject... if it were fun it wouldn't be so freaky when things do happen. lol but I no longer play into fear as hard as it may be at times.

I do find it fun trying to debunk which I've gotten very good at and also find it fun to organize certain aspects of it all to come closer to an explanation, so I guess I find it fun investigation the ocuuarnces as they happen when they happen and I guess I can even admit, that I have been finding it fun, now days sharing the events here with the members... even if some say it is all in my head, I can handle and sometimes laugh at the comments provided ; )

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

oh joy

You always hold back on the info!!

One of these days you'll fess up, I hope ; )  lol

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

That's gonna take me a bit to read!

I thought you was napping! Looks interesting, sure hope I dont fall asleep this time, might take me a day or two to get through this one too ; ) but soon as I'm finished I'll report back....

Edited by Jujo-jo

38 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

You always hold back on the info!!

One of these days you'll fess up, I hope ; )  lol

confess to what? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

What you know! & your opinions...

with regards to facts i know nothing- same as you...

i've already stated my opinion;)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

Just for fun and for those of you who believe, and who have had paranormal experiences & For our skeptics and none believers, how would you answer the question below?

Debate is open but I would still like your honest opinions please.

Thank you everyone for your replies and for participating.

2 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Thank you everyone for your replies and for participating.

did you answer your own questions? if so then my apologies for missing it;)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

did you answer your own questions? if so then my apologies for missing it;)

lol no but I the replies so far have been helpful, i figured most lost interest, not many others are replying so i wanted to thank everyone before it is a lost topic ; ) 

Just now, Jujo-jo said:

lol no but I the replies so far have been helpful, i figured most lost interest, not many others are replying so i wanted to thank everyone before it is a lost topic ; ) 

so you're not going to give us your opinion then!? it's your thread:hmm:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

so you're not going to give us your opinion then!? it's your thread:hmm:

Well I've been asking myself this question for awhile now and have not been able to come up with an answer but after reading the replies here I am not so confused...

Let's see if I can work it out...

So...

~ Do orbs manifest into human ghostly apparation?

Still not 100% sure but most likely not even though they are capable of shap shifting.

Still not 100% sure lol but I haven't seen both at the same time so where does one another go and why...?. Seems like there is an agreement between them like lol ok it's your turn... ? Not likely, I wouldn't think, more like the air shifts with the realm of one or the other....

(Which brings me to the conclusions and thought that orbs can't, won't or don't speak English the voices on the video and voice recorders are not caused by orbs.)

What I do know now is that both are, some form of energy and I think I have boiled it down to both being different as indicated by replies and not one in the same.

so 

no & ummm maybe so... ???

• Like 1