Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electricity Feeling In My Body

NACB

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place... but for a year or so, I have been able to invoke a feeling in my body at will at any given time. It's really hard to explain, but it feels like it starts off in my lower stomach area and if I amplify it it spreads around my body. It doesn't hurt but it can be a bit unpleasant sometimes. It feels like electricity or some sort of energy rushing through my body. When I do it, my body sometimes jolts a bit uncontrollably and after doing it I often get a head ache. I have also measured my resting heart rate whilst invoking this feeling, and my resting heart rate (which is usually 70bpm) instantly sky rockets up to 125bpm when I envoke this feeling. As soon as I stop the feeling then my heart rate drops straight back down to 70bpm. I can't hold the feeling, or whatever it is I do, for long because it makes me out of breath a bit and sometimes tired. I've tried searching for this many times online, but have never found anything that describes what I'm feeling... does anyone know what this is or experience the same thing?

• Like 1

What do you mean it feels like electricity?  Have you been electrocuted?

I know exactly what you are talking about. I can create that electric like feeling through meditation. I'm able to move it where ever I want in my body. I often move it up and down my spine. Its suppose to clear the chakras. I don't know anything about that, but yeah I get it.

I also have that same feeling over my entire body before projection. That is the sign I'm ready.

Look up meditation/energy work. You should be able to find some info. Ya gotta be discerning though. Opinions are wide ranged on the subject.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

What do you mean it feels like electricity?  Have you been electrocuted?

I haven't been electrocuted, no. It just feels like a current or energy in my body.

7 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I know exactly what you are talking about. I can create that electric like feeling through meditation. I'm able to move it where ever I want in my body. I often move it up and down my spine. Its suppose to clear the chakras. I don't know anything about that, but yeah I get it.

I also have that same feeling over my entire body before projection. That is the sign I'm ready.

What is projection?

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Does your heart rate go up massively when it happens? Because my resting heart rate (which is usually 60bpm) goes up to max 125bpm when I make the feeling happen.

44 minutes ago, NACB said:

What is projection?

Astral projection. There are a few different opinions on what it actually is. To me it is at least the perception of having an out of body experience.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, NACB said:

Does your heart rate go up massively when it happens? Because my resting heart rate (which is usually 60bpm) goes up to max 125bpm when I make the feeling happen.

Absolutely. I have to focus on staying calm, or it will go away. This is especially true when I feel it over my entire body.

1 minute ago, NACB said:

Whats that?

Basically the feeling is self induced and artificial. If you think about your hands being cold it won't take to long for your hands to feel cold. 

I'm a bit puzzled how you got into this habit of evoking the feeling. Did it arise spontaneously at first ?

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Like I said, opinions vary.

I meant the question for the OP. :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Absolutely. I have to focus on staying calm, or it will go away. This is especially true when I feel it over my entire body.

I always get scared when my heart rate goes up, because I get worried I'm gonna have a heart attack or something... is there a way to do this without getting a high heart rate?

6 minutes ago, Habitat said:

I'm a bit puzzled how you got into this habit of evoking the feeling. Did it arise spontaneously at first ?

I dont really know, I've been able to do it for a while now and it was that long ago I cant really remember.

The racing pulse makes me wonder, as well. And why do you want to invoke a feeling that is not pleasurable ?

46 minutes ago, NACB said:

I always get scared when my heart rate goes up, because I get worried I'm gonna have a heart attack or something... is there a way to do this without getting a high heart rate?

Ya gotta just go with the flow, and let it happen. This is altered states of consciousness stuff. Just remain focused, and most importantly calm, no fear. It will pass.

45 minutes ago, Habitat said:

The racing pulse makes me wonder, as well. And why do you want to invoke a feeling that is not pleasurable ?

Oh but it is. In fact its amazing. Fear is the thing that's making it uncomfortable for the OP. 

I wonder whether this has something to do with stimulation of the Vagus nerve, which can cause like symptoms..

46 minutes ago, Habitat said:

I wonder whether this has something to do with stimulation of the Vagus nerve, which can cause like symptoms..

Where is it located? Forgive my ignorance.

26 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Where is it located? Forgive my ignorance.

It is the main nerve to the internal organs of the body. 

45 minutes ago, Habitat said:

It is the main nerve to the internal organs of the body. 

Ahh I see. For me I can create and move that feeling anywhere. However there was this one time I felt it deep in the pelvis area. This I wasn't able to control, it was a very strange feeling. Very cool though. It would make sense if it was some type of nerve thing.

1 hour ago, NACB said:

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place... but for a year or so, I have been able to invoke a feeling in my body at will at any given time. It's really hard to explain, but it feels like it starts off in my lower stomach area and if I amplify it it spreads around my body. It doesn't hurt but it can be a bit unpleasant sometimes. It feels like electricity or some sort of energy rushing through my body. When I do it, my body sometimes jolts a bit uncontrollably and after doing it I often get a head ache. I have also measured my resting heart rate whilst invoking this feeling, and my resting heart rate (which is usually 70bpm) instantly sky rockets up to 125bpm when I envoke this feeling. As soon as I stop the feeling then my heart rate drops straight back down to 70bpm. I can't hold the feeling, or whatever it is I do, for long because it makes me out of breath a bit and sometimes tired. I've tried searching for this many times online, but have never found anything that describes what I'm feeling... does anyone know what this is or experience the same thing?

Your body is made up of energy, and what you are doing is simply moving this energy from one part of your body to another.   The Chinese use a technique called Qigong, which is meditation and exercise to move this energy around.  Very beneficial for the body.  I believe you can use it in Yoga also.

Like with everything else don't use this energy manipulation in excess.   Just a short time each day should be sufficient.

Edited by Dustyrose33
  • Like 2