Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

subconscious mind clicks NOT when obvious

trevor borocz johnson

The conscious mind knows the obvious. When one tries to do things with the sub-conscious they don't work if they are too obvious and aware to yours and others conscious mind. Some people think they are better because they say that they rely on the conscious part of the brain only, even going as far as to say the sub-conscious isn't real, when in reality as soon as you start to think and go silent in the head over a matter you are recollecting information from the sub-conscious. The tail bone, amongst other things, seems to be a link between the conscious and the sub conscious. I've been thinking lately that schizoid voices are unaware of certain information in the subconscious, and hence create nightmares out of assumptions of the unexplained, so more or less they are in a dream state confused as to where reality is going and fantastic stories are created this way, and that their religion built on these false assumptions has buried them deep in a sort of evil world. More knowledge of the vestibular and the subconscious would probably ease the disorder.

There's that word "vestibular" again.  Did you ever define it in the other thread?

17 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

There's that word "vestibular" again.  Did you ever define it in the other thread?

I think he means 'vestigial' 

vestigial
[veˈstij(ē)əl]
ADJECTIVE
  1. forming a very small remnant of something that was once much larger or more noticeable.
    "he felt a vestigial flicker of anger from last night"
    • biology
      (of an organ or part of the body) degenerate, rudimentary, or atrophied, having become functionless in the course of evolution.

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I think he means 'vestigial' 

vestigial
[veˈstij(ē)əl]

ADJECTIVE
  1. forming a very small remnant of something that was once much larger or more noticeable.
    "he felt a vestigial flicker of anger from last night"
    • biology
      (of an organ or part of the body) degenerate, rudimentary, or atrophied, having become functionless in the course of evolution.

You can't assume anything and my questioning is intended to get him to look the word up and use the correct word or explain why he uses that word.  If he wants others to understand him he has to learn to  look up the words and use the ones he means.  '

Maybe it will help if he reads your post and then decides to look up vestibular to see if you are correct.

@trevor borocz johnson

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

You can't assume anything and my questioning is intended to get him to look the word up and use the correct word or explain why he uses that word.  If he wants others to understand him he has to learn to  look up the words and use the ones he means.  '

Maybe it will help if he reads your post and then decides to look up vestibular to see if you are correct.

@trevor borocz johnson

Not gonna happen. He deals strictly in nonsense and fancies himself a "scientist" and "artist" - he can't be bothered with little things like using words correctly. He gets off on people not understanding, probably as much as he gets off on all the crack he smokes.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Thetail bone, amongst other things, seems to be a link between the conscious and the sub conscious

again?

I suggest you get off your back side and give your brain some airing. 

• Haha 1

Isn't it something to do with the ear? When people have vestibule something or other it means they have something wrong with their ear and it affects balance, doesn't it 

4 common causes of ear related vertigo explained simply & clearly.
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Isn't it something to do with the ear? When people have vestibule something or other it means they have something wrong with their ear and it affects balance, doesn't it 

4 common causes of ear related vertigo explained simply & clearly.

Yes, in another thread I posted something about this. 

3 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I've been thinking lately...

Don't hurt yourself.