Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nyla Rose makes history

MajorasMask

Congratulations to Nyla Rose, who has won and become the first ever transgender Women's Champion in mainstream pro wrestling for All Elite Wrestling! Also congratulations to Tessa Blanchard for becoming the first ever Impact Wrestling World Champion! Times they are a changing!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1546688-aew-news-nyla-rose-has-become-the-first-transgender-wrestler-to-win-a-major-title%3famp

Any pro wrestling fans in here? What are your thoughts?

320.jpg

• Like 1

I used to love wrestling but they let the risk level get out of hand.  When they dialed it back to safer levels it was boring compared to it's heyday.  If this were an actual competition and not the winner prearranged by Vince, I would say of course the biological male beats the female in wrestling.  But since this is just a show I'll say great marketing Vince, as usual.  You're a genius.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

This thread is going to be shuttered quickly when all the regulars and their ****ty toxic comments show up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Congrats to Nyla Rose however the only wrestling I've ever watched had characters like Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy.  Have no clue about any other wrestling or wrestlers.  Part from the obvious like The Rock etc.