Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Dustyrose33

Donnie The Doberman Arranges Toys

Dustyrose33

Several years ago is when I first heard of this doberman who would arrange his toys in geometric shapes, and it's a mystery as to why he did so.  His owner said she had had him about a month when he started arranging toys on his own, and that she did not train him to do so.   The toys would be laid out either all facing one way, or some facing up and others down, and in an assortment of other shapes and patterns but no one knows why.  Very interesting. 

In some other articles it was suggested it was a paranormal influence, or even aliens, possibly based on the constellation of the stars, who knows?  Do you know of any dogs who arrange toys?

http://dobermansden.com/donnie-the-doberman-arranges-toys/

Edited by Dustyrose33
  • Like 3

and then

I'd never heard of it.  Animals do sometimes behave in ways that seem "organized" though.  Cows grazing in a field will often line up north/south.  They also tend to walk in a single column when moving into and home from, their pastures.  Cool story about the Doberman!

• Like 3

openozy

I've never heard of this either,it's very un- dog like behaviour.It makes me wonder are domestic dogs evolving more human traits.I know a lot have learned to smile at their owners,like my old pitbull/bulldog in my avatar.

Dustyrose33
4 hours ago, openozy said:

I've never heard of this either,it's very un- dog like behaviour.It makes me wonder are domestic dogs evolving more human traits.I know a lot have learned to smile at their owners,like my old pitbull/bulldog in my avatar.nt 

Yes I think dogs are. still evolving.   They've always been smart, but seems like they have an even more intelligent look in their eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

openozy
9 hours ago, Dustyrose33 said:

Yes I think dogs are. still evolving.   They've always been smart, but seems like they have an even more intelligent look in their eyes.

Yes,I've noticed that too,it makes it worse when you have to  put them down due to old age and that might be only 10 or 12.It's like putting down a family member.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1