Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blind woman & guide dog refused entry on bus

Still Waters

A blind woman has been refused entry on a Melbourne bus with her guide dog after the driver claimed no dogs were allowed.

The altercation sparked an hour-long stand-off between the vision impaired passenger and the driver in Rosanna this morning, when he refused to let her aboard the bus.

Louise Pearson has travelled on the same 501 bus from Finlayson Street every morning for four years and never experienced any issues.

"The bus driver said 'no dogs on this bus'," she said.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/blind-woman-refused-entry-on-melbourne-bus-with-guide-dog/fb239a91-8839-45fb-a178-b30ed0aa01d4

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

There’s gotta be more to this story, this is Australia - we’re taught from birth that guide dogs go everywhere people do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

There’s gotta be more to this story, this is Australia - we’re taught from birth that guide dogs go everywhere people do.

maybe the driver was an immigrant who was not born in AU and who was taught from birth that dogs don't belong anywhere but outside, get used to it, you are multicultural country,. by choice. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

maybe the driver was an immigrant who was not born in AU and who was taught from birth that dogs don't belong anywhere but outside, get used to it, you are multicultural country,. by choice. 

Who shat in your cornflakes this morning Tek?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Who shat in your cornflakes this morning Tek?

no one , i'm quite happy today,  but it is not about me m8,  you welcome other cultures, that do not seem to want assimilate, and since you are such a liberal country, you must accept that,  every coin has 2 sides,  

Well if I was there I would have grabbed that bus driver by his collar and booted his a$$ off the bus, immigrant of not.  At the same time I would have told him  "No immigrants or retards allowed on the bus."  Aren't there any real men left in Oz?

Edited by tortugabob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1