Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Pardons 11 Donor Class Criminals

Raptor Witness

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

So your saying the President was right by taking care of his personal friends, even at the detriment of the Americans who were robbed by these men and never received compensation for all they lost?

No, I'm saying there will be no pardons for 'treason-class' criminals.

As it should be.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

No, I'm saying there will be no pardons for 'treason-class' criminals.

As it should be.

Thanks for your response, that may be true but the people who were pardoned stole billions of dollars from the American public who by the way were never compensated. Their actions ruined families, and destroyed the lives of Hundreds of Thousands of American Citizens. Do you think they should be given special treatment because they are rich and personal friends of the President. In reality their crimes are as bad as any crime committed by some one committing Treason, I can understand that many forum members are true supports of President Trump, but how can these same people justify our Presidents actions.

Especially when so many Americans were damaged because of the greedy behavior of these people, it certainly shows how little the President is really concerned about the very people he is supposed to protect (Average Americans). I just don't see how this can be justified by anyone a Trump Suppoter or not, his beckon call is America First does that only apply to his friends and the Rich?

Peace

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

so you will deny reality? oh well it also has its benefits, i guess. 

Oh I know of all the corruption.  I'm not going to exalt it or tuck tail and run.

You're either part of the problem or a moral coward.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

In reality their crimes are as bad as any crime committed by some one committing Treason

Treason stands apart and conviction of it comes with the death penalty.

Obama was an exceedingly weak president under whom political-class crime, including treason, absolutely exploded in an orgy of just the sort of greedy behavior you describe and much, much, MUCH worse.

The nation will be jarringly sobered by what these people have done and will wearily accept the coming justice.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GoldenWolf said:

Oh I know of all the corruption.  I'm not going to exalt it or tuck tail and run.

You're either part of the problem or a moral coward.

so what do you personally do? which one are you?

Edited by aztek

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

so what do you personally do? which one are you?

I speak out against corruption.  I'm neither of the two.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Treason stands apart and conviction of it comes with the death penalty.

Obama was an exceedingly weak president under whom political-class crime, including treason, absolutely exploded in an orgy of just the sort of greedy behavior you describe and much, much, MUCH worse.

The nation will be jarringly sobered by what these people have done and will wearily accept the coming justice.

This situation has nothing to do with Demacratic or Republican parties. When was the Last time someone was executed for Treason? This isn't about what Obama did, its about what President Trump has done, comparing it to what Obama did is only proves that two wrongs doesn't makes something. This has nothing to do with what passed before, however it has everything to do with President Trump taking care of his friends and placeing these criminals above American Citizens who he is suppose to protect from such Crimes.

It amazes me that the Presidents supporters here will avert their eyes from his favoritism and side with the Presidents actions even when they know that his actions were wrong. We are all Americans, and that is something no one can denie, so please at least be honest with yourself even if you can't with us, I am certain you know he actions were wrong whether you admit it or nit.

Peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

This isn't about what Obama did, its about what President Trump has done, comparing it to what Obama did is only proves that two wrongs doesn't makes something.

I keep hearing this as if it becomes true when repeated often enough.

Sorry, it's ALL about what occurred during the Obama years.  That's why Obama's apologists are so desperate to point the finger at Trump.

Some crimes are vastly worse than others...despite what you want to believe.

• Like 1

Good people won’t view a pardon of some of these high profile criminals as a good thing.

There’s really no way to spin this in a positive way, politically, and anyone who tries, is desperate and despised by people with common sense. 

The cult leader’s Kool-Aid isn’t something I plan to swallow, no matter how many times it is offered to me here.

These cult members here are like the men hiding in the surrounding jungle with guns, who try and murder those trying to escape the poison that is Donald Trump.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Presidential criminal pardons:

Obama...1,927

Trump...26

Sentence commutations are not the same as pardons. Obama did not pardon more than 1927 criminals, he pardoned 212.

Whilst Obama commuted more sentences than any president on record, he granted fewer pardons than all but two presidents (George W. Bush and George H.W. Bush) for whom DOJ has statistics. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/01/20/obama-used-more-clemency-power/

Trump has issued 19 pardons. But give him time, he's just getting started.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Trump has issued 19 pardons. But give him time, he's just getting started.

He better get going if he hopes to catch up to Hussein.

What's interesting, is that the still-popular Blagojevich is already out there singing Trump's praises and convincing Illinois Dems to abandon their dying party and support their president.

And that's exactly what they will do.  Trump gets more for his pardon buck than Obama could ever dream of.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

He better get going if he hopes to catch up to Hussein.

What's interesting, is that the still-popular Blagojevich is already out there singing Trump's praises and convincing Illinois Dems to abandon their dying party and support their president.

And that's exactly what they will do.  Trump gets more for his pardon buck than Obama could ever dream of.

People don’t like Blagojevich that much. lol

You need to stick to your wet Dreamz and golden showers too, man. Trump and Blagojevich are both losers, and this is not a win for the Republicans. It makes them look corrupt, and nothing can change that. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Are you really the only cult member here who believes that interfering with Roger Stone’s sentence was without favoritism? lol

What does favoritism have to do with this?  Hopefully, those that still believe themselves part of humanity, can see that Stone's sentencing is a miscarriage of Justice.  Trump stepped in to see to it that justice will prevail.  I think the guy is a creep, but anyone with common sense can see that 9 years is excessive.  He should get a few months.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

What does favoritism have to do with this?  Hopefully, those that still believe themselves part of humanity, can see that Stone's sentencing is a miscarriage of Justice.  Trump stepped in to see to it that justice will prevail.  I think the guy is a creep, but anyone with common sense can see that 9 years is excessive.  He should get a few months.

I actually don’t think Stone deserved any time, because he’s a political hack. This isn’t about Stone. I thought Stone should be pardoned.

I also thought Blagojevich was sentenced too harshly, but the collection of pardons and clemency looks like corruption is OK with this President. 

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

...... I think the guy is a creep, but anyone with common sense can see that 9 years is excessive.  He should get a few months.

a guy who was driving drunk, and killed several people was given  a probation,  so yea in this case 9 years is rediculaos,  and i hope trump pardons him, just to say loud F you to a corrupt liberal judges\prosecutors, even thou i have no doubt the guy is a d bag. but it is not about him anymore

38 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

This isn’t about Stone.

Yes, this is not about Stone.  It is about irrational hatred of Trump.  The Left feels that if they can hurt and/or ruin those in Trump’s sphere of influence, they’ve won a victory.  They end up only cutting off their nose to spite their face.

I also thought Blagojevich was sentenced too harshly, but the collection of pardons and clemency looks like corruption is OK with this President. 

That’s not the point to clemency.  It can’t be about corruption as there are people from both ideological sides.  It is about second chances.  Most of those have already served their time.  What have they done with their lives since?  I can understand Blagojevich because his wife has interceded for him with Trump on numerous occasions.  I can see Kerik.  But pardoning the likes of Milken and Negron is pushing it.  But again, this is about going forward.  They all need to be scrutinized but let them get on with their lives.  But for those last two, they will be in constant threat of retaliation from those whose lives they ruined.

18 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

These are high profile, white-collar criminals, people connected to politics and politicians, either directly or indirectly. Men who have been close to the circuitry of human power .... and yet, they have no power; as my Mother is proving now.

I see.  So you ARE implying he's selling pardons.  You folks have no shame whatever left.  I think y'all really are twisted with hate to the point of being mentally ill...

• Like 1

It is being reported that Trump offered to pardon Julian Assange, in return for a statement from Assange that Russia did not meddle in the 2016 election.

5 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Presidential criminal pardons:

Obama...1,927

Trump...26

Criminal Pardons by Trump a few military personnel and many rich thieves that are his personal friends. By the way Obama was an idiot! But that doesn't excuse Trumps actions. I hope no you know or any of your family was ripped off by Trumps friends.

Peace

18 minutes ago, Habitat said:

It is being reported that Trump offered to pardon Julian Assange, in return for a statement from Assange that Russia did not meddle in the 2016 election.

Just curious...

Who's the source for that report?

47 minutes ago, and then said:

I see.  So you ARE implying he's selling pardons.  You folks have no shame whatever left.  I think y'all really are twisted with hate to the point of being mentally ill...

Maybe some of them are just like say, but anyone who supports the fact that he pardoned personal friends who stole Billions of Dollars from the American Public also has some issues. To many Americans have personally suffered at the hands of those who were just pardoned. But at least he is finally showing the American Public where his true values lay, what surprises me is that truly patriotic Americans think his action are ok, but I guess it just a sign of the times we live in.:no:

Peace Bro

11 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just curious...

Who's the source for that report?

Just heard it on ABC news Australia

Just now, Habitat said:

It’s all over the mainstream news in the U.S. today. True or not, it’s interesting, especially if there’s proof, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there was.

I hope if there is proof, Assange let’s go of the evidence. This might help clarify a lot of the other lies we’ve heard from the Trump cult.

9 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Already debunked as fake news.

Assange's Lawyer Flip-Flops - Admits He Offered Russia Exoneration Quid Pro Quo, White House Ignored

Update: The story appears to have changed dramatically. According to Assange's lawyer, Rohrabacher, it was him that informed Gen. Kelly that "Assange would provide information about the purloined DNC emails in exchange for a pardon," but never heard back from the White House.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/assange-lawyer-says-trump-offered-pardon-exonerating-russia-over-leaks-white-house-denies

MSM is sh!tting-themselves-desperate trying to get ahead of the Wikileaks/Assange/Seth Rich revelations.

These shills are done-for...and so are the criminal-elite behind all of this.

• Like 1