Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters S2 promises indisputable proof

UM-Bot

Indisputable also means Incontestable which means their findings have not been contested, debated, or challenged by any outside source.  i.e. The people who conducted the experiment are the same people who verified its authenticity, and they themselves set the boundaries of what makes their experiment a success.  So they themselves concluded that their findings are "indisputable proof" i.e. undebatable proof.  This is usually what companies and governments do when they hold an 'internal inquiry' to protect their own interests.  If the evidence has not been cross-examined by an outside party then the evidence clearly can not be accepted as "indisputable proof".

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

The problem here is that if they truly had irrefutable evidence they would NOT be waiting until the next season to reveal it. It would be front page news everywhere and the scientific world would be all over it.

Maybe.   It depends on what their TV contract says.  

I don't think they have anything though.

Indisputable proof...That people are dumb and will watch anything if it has loud noises, unfulfilled promises, and BS dudebro's yelling at the screen.

• Thanks 3

Why would people even want proof of the existence of a "Ghost Hunters" version of the afterlife? It would mean you end up running around some old building (or some poop) for all eternity, forever wearing the clothes you just happened to wear when you croaked.
It would be awful!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Why would people even want proof of the existence of a "Ghost Hunters" version of the afterlife? It would mean you end up running around some old building (or some poop) for all eternity, forever wearing the clothes you just happened to wear when you croaked.
It would be awful!

Good point.    I'm pretty much an atheist and the proof of ghosts would require me to reconsider.  

I just think that when you die, it is over.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Myles said:

Good point.    I'm pretty much an atheist and the proof of ghosts would require me to reconsider.  

I just think that when you die, it is over.  

Well i don't believe that, just saying that anything (including cessation of existence, imho) would be better than being a ghost spooking around the "mortal plane". 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Orphalesion said:

It would be awful!

You would be stuck forever......in baggy American cargo shorts......the horror!!! :o

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Piney said:

You would be stuck forever......in baggy American cargo shorts......the horror!!! :o

This is why if I ever think I'm dying I'm getting as naked as possible first. Gotta give the future haunting victims a show. 

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

This is why if I ever think I'm dying I'm getting as naked as possible first. Gotta give the future haunting victims a show. 

Now that I think about it, I want to die in some period costume. That'll really **** with the ghost hunters, if I wind up walking the earth of course.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well I'll probably watch it.However as a Catholic ,a christian and a believer in Jesus Christ, I don't need them running around with videos of ghosts.I know there is an afterlife.It's entertaining what they find,but sometimes watching these shows, i think they sometimes find themselves in real danger.You don't know what you are dealing with. What you thought was nice Uncle Bob turns out to be a demon. Heard some of the family's ghost stories brought over from Germany as a kid.
You can get as scientific as you want, but one cannot remove the spiritual element . The ancient egyptins and others believed in an afterlife.All cultures have stories of ghosts and demons, so why you want to go poking about i don't know.One of these days something might just poke back.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well I'll probably watch it.However as a Catholic ,a christian and a believer in Jesus Christ, I don't need them running around with videos of ghosts.I know there is an afterlife.It's entertaining what they find,but sometimes watching these shows, i think they sometimes find themselves in real danger.You don't know what you are dealing with. What you thought was nice Uncle Bob turns out to be a demon. Heard some of the family's ghost stories brought over from Germany as a kid.
You can get as scientific as you want, but one cannot remove the spiritual element . The ancient egyptins and others believed in an afterlife.All cultures have stories of ghosts and demons, so why you want to go poking about i don't know.One of these days something might just poke back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is probably no such thing as indisputable proof of the afterlife. I am already satisfied that the best paranormal and psychic evidence already shows an afterlife exists beyond reasonable doubt. You are never going to get everyone to agree on these subjects.

Sounds like a advertising ploy but I'll still be watching to hear more. I just expect more very strong evidence suggesting an afterlife.

Edited by papageorge1

3 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

Frankly speaking, I trust the Ghostbusters more.....:P

Those Ghostbusters definetly. Not the ones who shall not be named.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Piney said:

You'll never let me live down those shorts :lol:

They are comfyand easy to wear :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HollyDolly said:

However as a Catholic ,a christian and a believer in Jesus Christ, I don't need them running around with videos of ghosts.I know there is an afterlife.

No, you don't know there is an afterlife. Using your religion to justify your "knowledge" of an afterlife is ludicrous.

Edited by Jaded1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

One promo is asking if they can get the first perfect 100% Papameter reading ever issued for afterlife evidence.

1 hour ago, Orphalesion said:

You'll never let me live down those shorts :lol:

They are comfyand easy to wear :P

So are Tiros, and you don't look like a American Redneck dope dealer. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1