Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Miracles don't always come free

Marc9595

This things I'm going to write are based on the assumption i share that egregores, ghosts, demons and spirits exist. If someone has got a religious appearence and he/she heals in a miracously way, that does not necessarly mean the entity is good, but it can mean an entity wants to rule you and parasite your mental and emotional energy and time. For example if an entity (Mary) tell anyone who don't follow blindly every christian rule and does a healing (or an athmosphaeric illusions such as that of fatima (it could be blue beam, a vimana controlled by an evil entity, it could be ufos, or it could be a demon or a christian egregore) and tells you you have got to follow that entity and the rules for life , and for example, if you are gay that you are gong to hell, don't believe it, it's just an entity with some powers (optical and that has some powers over matter with healings) but this entity, although powerfull need your energy and sadisticly wats you metaphorically in cage. If an entity does something good wthout telling you that something not immoral such as beng gay, as  not going to Church, as being free, is wrong by itself, this entity is doing hrm to you and it's not that better compared to a demon, it's less harming and more appealing but it's still evil. 

The fact that the old testament (from Newton's reasearches) has got many Mathematical properties and recurrent numbers (here not numerology but maths) does not mean it's holy, but it comes from demonic connected aliens

The fact that some prophecies of Revelation could be true in the future does not mean the god of the bible is good or the real god /supreme being) Good and evil are different because of intentions frequencies and love, unconditional love, freedom, and other beautiful things are Always good

Edited by Marc9595
  • Haha 2

Paranoia. 

• Haha 1

In this topic closed because I reported some insults toward me (by an atheist as angry as a religious full of bigotry) the papyre extract comes from the wikipedia page of the number of the beast, and it has got sources, that last letter that values six is obviously a lunate sigma. Sometimes even a more ordinary sgma and not stigma values as six 180px-666_greek_number_notation.svg.png This is 666 (not 616) accourding to wikipedia (the phobia f number 666) the central letter looks like a snake, the csi

170px-IconChrist.jpg Iesous Christous (with a masonic hand movement) Christous (ChiLunate SIgma 606) plus the snake that give power to the lamb 666

The sacredheart of Jesus in many catholic images (not the one i posted) is surrounded by a barbed wire, such as the limited and sufferent heart chakra of a believer in the jesus of the gospel. Some of his words were good but overall it wasn't. Maybe the jesus of the Church was bulit by a good Hessene predicator life story and a zealot life story mixed up I repeat that i don't consider the true Jesus Joshua evil, but the one confusing built by the Church, a mix of good and evil where evil wins thanks to confusion

Edited by Marc9595

Mark 4:10  When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that,“‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,

and ever hearing but never understanding;
otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!

This is very evil and confusing people how to act make evil people continue doing evil acts and good people acts evil. So that innocent can be harmed

Simply Jesus said something good but even a lot of bad things and he is not the truth

And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other It's evil and stupid to let an evil person that's harming you doing more harm to you It makes the evil person continue its evil and maybe even thinking it's right, it makes the evil person going wrong and so to hell (according to wrong tranlastions in greek from jewish geena) and the otherperson weaker humiliated and gives more responsibility and guilt to the victim. Not only but it makes the victim angry and traumatized and the negative enegry maybe could go to other innocents. (For example children of abuser parents abuse their children but rarely the real perpetuator (their parents)) The notion of an eternal hell is evil to because the fear of punition in some studies prove that doen't make children act better, isntead the pleasure of acting good and being rewarded and loved bu their parents work better. So if Jesus wanted people to act good should have put a temporary hell for evil people, not for people who don't believe him. The hell should be long but temporary.

Edited by Marc9595

If you take everything in the bible literally, you will go mad. It was written for another time.

I think their is some truth in your post,a good reason not to follow religions or a book written by someone on a power trip.

51 minutes ago, Habitat said:

If you take everything in the bible literally, you will go mad. It was written for another time.

It's the apocalypse that tells the beast has got the number of a man, that's why I'm taking it into accounts. I don't think if a good hearted person whose name ha got a 666 value in Gematriah  is evil obiously, that would be idiot lol, but since The book of revelation tells the importance of numbers in name (first christians did to nero, the protestant to the pope (vicarius filii dei) and the catholic to Ellen Gould White (these last are in latin jematriah, not in jewish Jematriah) (Yes many popes and emperors were evil and  even that bigot lady but not for their numbers)  I use fundamental chrsitians own believes to disprovetheir religion. i don't wnt for good christians,(not homophobic, not apologist, nor racist of forced labour from early christians, to middle age white servants (slaves) and then africans in american and british children in england in victorian era etc not for wars etc) to reject their religion since I don't hate the real Jesus, Joshua, maybe he was good and manipulated by zealots and the powers of that time maybe he was an Hessene, maybe even gnostic in a good way (some apocriph are not gnostic at all and even the gnostics seem manipulated and they tell thatJesus is god (a lie) The most evil apocriphalis the one telling that Pilatus crucified his own son to save Jesus who was one of his friends and wich whom he talked the day before crucifiction. I think that an Hessene  could not be so evil, nor a gnostic who consider evl the material world (animals eat each others, combact for reproduction etc) so even the apocriphal are fake, Hessenes were vegetarians, no fish, anti violence and they spoke aramaic, they were not educated in greek or coptic.

Edited by Marc9595