Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sitting up in my Sleep

Zombi3kid4987

So I have my Mom's Boyfriend wake me up at 5 am in the mornings, because I have issues getting up in the mornings. But today it was different he didn't come to wake me up. So I ask him why didn't you wake me up this morning he replies with I guess you just weren't having it so I said okay I have to go to school ill talk to you later. so I came home and I asked him what did you mean by i wasn't having it. he said I went into your room to wake you up twice I said well I didn't get up so what happened. he said well the first time you did what you usually do I said explain please he said you moaned and said okay I will. so then I asked him about the second time he said I came in there and said hey get up and he said that I sat up like the undertaker in WWE and looked at him he also said that he couldn't tell if my eyes were open or not. then he also points out that my color-changing light was red when he went in there. but when I woke up it was a blue color and the remote was in my pocket keep in mind that I don't remember this happening. but I do remember one thing that night I say a large shadowy figure walking around my house it looked like my sleep paralysis demon but I was able to move at the time and I was on my computer playing a game, and another thing that happened before I went to sleep was some stuff started flying off my desk like papers and such. I also have had very many experiences with spirits before which I will most likely share here.

Thanks for your Time 

~~Zombi3kid4987~~

P.s this is not fake and made up i wish it was sometimes but its not.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zombi3kid4987 said:

So I have my Mom's Boyfriend wake me up at 5 am in the mornings,

5 am's much too early to get up anyway, tell him to mind his own business..:)

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Zombi3kid4987 said:

I also have had very many experiences with spirits before which I will most likely share here.

Zombi, don't hold back on us...I mean papers don't go flying for no reason...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zombi3kid4987 said:

So I have my Mom's Boyfriend wake me up at 5 am in the mornings, because I have issues getting up in the mornings. But today it was different he didn't come to wake me up. So I ask him why didn't you wake me up this morning he replies with I guess you just weren't having it so I said okay I have to go to school ill talk to you later. so I came home and I asked him what did you mean by i wasn't having it. he said I went into your room to wake you up twice I said well I didn't get up so what happened. he said well the first time you did what you usually do I said explain please he said you moaned and said okay I will. so then I asked him about the second time he said I came in there and said hey get up and he said that I sat up like the undertaker in WWE and looked at him he also said that he couldn't tell if my eyes were open or not. then he also points out that my color-changing light was red when he went in there. but when I woke up it was a blue color and the remote was in my pocket keep in mind that I don't remember this happening. but I do remember one thing that night I say a large shadowy figure walking around my house it looked like my sleep paralysis demon but I was able to move at the time and I was on my computer playing a game, and another thing that happened before I went to sleep was some stuff started flying off my desk like papers and such. I also have had very many experiences with spirits before which I will most likely share here.

Thanks for your Time 

~~Zombi3kid4987~~

P.s this is not fake and made up i wish it was sometimes but its not.

More info plz on the other strange stuff and sometimes just talking about it helps ; ) looking forward to your posts. 

Edited by Jujo-jo
And welcome to the forum!

5 hours ago, Zombi3kid4987 said:

Zombi3kid4987

May I suggest you change your name.

You are not a zombikid and having a name like this will just add to your confusion.

3 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

More info plz on the other strange stuff and sometimes just talking about it helps ; ) looking forward to your posts. 

I sure will but I will have to save that for another time.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Crikey said:

5 am's much too early to get up anyway, tell him to mind his own business..:)

Lol it was my choice to get up tat early.

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Probably the same thing that causes sleep walking. 

Yes, There is a chance of that, I have sleepwalked before too.

First, Please learn what punctuation is.  Second, go to sleep earlier, AND leave your cell phone and other devices in another room.  You are not getting good sleep and you are grumpy because of it.  If you are a teenager then you still need your sleep and I don't blame your mother's boyfriend for only trying twice to get you up.  You are old enough to post this online, then you are old enough to take responsibility for getting yourself up. 

What you describe indicates you are not getting enough good sleep (quiet, dark and no distractions)

Ok.  Lecture over from the great "school marm".

Welcome to the forum.  Really you need to quit having your devices in the room where you sleep, you will notice a Big difference.  (that is true for adults as well).

Why do strange things happen while we are asleep?   Dreams and such...it's all the way our sleeping mind works...it's all a reflection of how our sleeping mind sees our waking conscious state.

this:

6 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Typical behavior when in a hypnopompic state. Nothing to do with any spirits

:yes::tu:

• Like 1