Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Terrifying 'Bigfoot' screams recorded in Ohio

UM-Bot

Forest echoes again playing their tricks. Minus the echo it sounds like some big cat to me, cougar perhaps. I don't know, there are no big cats where I live except for lynx.

Edited by Chaldon

You do have to turn it Waaaaay up (at least I did).

it just sounds like...Noise. To make the leap from "Huh. WTF is that?" to "OMG! Bigfoot!" is far too extreme and irrational. It could be pretty much anything distorted and echoing through those woods.

40f060009463443222c80e80a56b3e9c.jpg.a60d90c250057b457400190e47f7428f.jpg

Wild life are not happy that humans are dumping rubbish in their woods. I would scream too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, acute said:

That sounds like a Bigfoot in pain.

(It's probably watching the "Cats" movie)

Is that bigfoot watching the cats watching the pigeons wearing hats? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jon the frog said:

Probably an Elk...maybe a big cat.

There are no Elk herds in Ohio and in case anyone was wondering, there are no moose either. The only animal that could even come close is a black bear, but I'm not hearing that. Coyotes? Ehh! Bigfoot? Frankly, I'm of the opinion that if bigfoot is out there, it ain't hanging out in Ohio, or MS, or KY, etc...As far as the mention of "dogman" is concerned, it's hard enough to justify bigfoot. Dogman is imaginary nonsense, not unlike werewolves.

Hard to say what the sound is. People assume it's an animal, but I'm with Chaldon here. It could be a machine....you know, like a steam hammer....or *cough* something, By the way, what's a steam hammer? And, as long as I'm asking, what's that jigger called between your lips and nose? Hey! Wait a secon....

Probably a squirrel or maybe a raccoon .Nothing to hear here people.  Move along.  And remember bigfoot is a myth.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jbondo said:

There are no Elk herds in Ohio and in case anyone was wondering, there are no moose either. The only animal that could even come close is a black bear, but I'm not hearing that. Coyotes? Ehh! Bigfoot? Frankly, I'm of the opinion that if bigfoot is out there, it ain't hanging out in Ohio, or MS, or KY, etc...As far as the mention of "dogman" is concerned, it's hard enough to justify bigfoot. Dogman is imaginary nonsense, not unlike werewolves.

Hard to say what the sound is. People assume it's an animal, but I'm with Chaldon here. It could be a machine....you know, like a steam hammer....or *cough* something, By the way, what's a steam hammer? And, as long as I'm asking, what's that jigger called between your lips and nose? Hey! Wait a secon....

Well we don't have elk in Quebec... but some are on the loose from farms, red deer too and their call is more or less the same.  I think they work for future Elk reintroduction in Ohio, they have done the same in Ontario and Elk calling are making a fuzz out there in autumn...

10 hours ago, jbondo said:

sounded like a Bobcat to me. It's still a lot like 'another fuzzy video'.  - hard to hear unless you jack all your volumes up . It's possible but probably not a Cougar . Big cats can make some crazy sounding noises when trapped or in heat,  or  fighting/challanging.  Back when honeybadger vids were a thing I stumbled across a vid where a guy was dispatching a large bobcat he'd trapped. (poor guys create problems in some areas) It made some pretty wild and unexpected sounds kinda like the vid. like a screaming growl. 

On 2/21/2020 at 6:54 PM, Jon the frog said:

Well we don't have elk in Quebec... but some are on the loose from farms, red deer too and their call is more or less the same.  I think they work for future Elk reintroduction in Ohio, they have done the same in Ontario and Elk calling are making a fuzz out there in autumn...

Yeah, that reintro program has been going on for quite some time. Hard to say if it will ever truly happen. Would be nice, but I don't think farmers will be happy.

I live ten miles from there it's a state park surrounded by farms. People always claim to see Bigfoot in the park but never on the surrounding farms