Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A 12-year-old boy

thedutchiedutch

A 12-year-old boy left his puppy outside a shelter with a stuffed animal and a touching note: He wanted to spare him the wrath of his abusive father. The boy, who identfied himself as Andrés, left the pitbull puppy at a shelter in the Mexican state of Michoacan on February 13. A dog rescue group shared his story on its Facebook page.

Link to source and full article https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/21/world/mexico-boy-dog-shelter-letter-trnd/index.html

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Wow.  That really crushed me.

I can't shake the image of that boy, walking back to the hard home without his puppy, to save him.

To want to take care of the little one, instead of keeping him.  wow.... just wow.

That kid is a champ!  May his wisdom and heart draw to him, someone who loves him completely... and soon.

And may dad wake up and realize... life is made of moments.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

I can't shake the image of that boy, walking back to the hard home without his puppy, to save him.

To want to take care of the little one, instead of keeping him.  wow.... just wow.

That kid is a champ!  May his wisdom and heart draw to him, someone who loves him completely... and soon.

Well spoken.  I believe that every loving act is rewarded, sooner or later.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

I know. This shook me up as well. So sad but yet so brave of this little boy. I have two dogs myself and cannot even begin to imagine how sad I would feel to give them up. 

• Thanks 1