Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US troop in ROK infected with Wuhan Corana

Great Old Man

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20200222059700504?input=1195m (soon you can hear from other English news)

ROK government is really puppet of China.

Why they don't ban China entering? even Vietnam and Thailand ban China people from their country.

even US-army soldiers are infected!

and Daegue seems to be second Wuhan

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

A practice exercise to be prepared?

I think US troop already have quarantined their Daegu base.

• Like 3

Maybe an evacuation wouldn't do much good it would only spread quicker, unless they are all evacuated and then housed in one big happy place to be sure it is contained but that's just dreaming now ; ) highly unlikely...

• Like 2

Too bad they can't come up with some type if spray that would kill the virus, like large quantities of lysol sprayed from planes like they do with pesticides - lmao now I'mma really dreaming, time to wake the f_c_ up, have some mountain dew and get back to re-al-ity ...  : )

• Haha 1

Updated)

Now three U.S soldiers are infected Wuhan Corona In Gyeongbuk Chilgok US Base, near Daegu.

• Sad 3

17 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Updated)

Now three U.S soldiers are infected Wuhan Corona In Gyeongbuk Chilgok US Base, near Daegu.

That is really sad, they really need to get a handle on this. It's got to be pretty frightening to be sick with even the common flu right now. I know a lot of people lately who have had the flu, one gal was going to the E.R. today to receive more fluids!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1