Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lori Vallow Daybell: Mother arrested in bizarre missing kids case

Eldorado

20 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Yes.   I have been following it for some time.   She is mentally unstable; she told neighbors her children were "zombies" and she was a goddess sent to usher in the apocalypse.

Wow, that's it sounda like she should be put in a mental institution not prison!

• Like 3

Crimes against kids aren’t looked well upon, even amongst her fellow prisoners. I wonder if they will keep her segregated from general population. I could see a fellow inmate with nothing to lose ushering her to an early grave.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Wow, that's it sounda like she should be put in a mental institution not prison!

There's that fine line between prison and a mental institution, while I do believe she is unstable there's a part of me that thinks she knew a bit about what she was doing as she also manipulated others to help her kill. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, tcgram said:

There's that fine line between prison and a mental institution, while I do believe she is unstable there's a part of me that thinks she knew a bit about what she was doing as she also manipulated others to help her kill. 

Yea I know there is but, I think the current methods used don't do a great job separating the crazies from the fakers.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Yea I know there is but, I think the current methods used don't do a great job separating the crazies from the fakers.

True.  

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Lori Vallow Daybell: Mother arrested in bizarre missing kids case

Thank you to whomever merged my story with the previous story.   :)  

• Like 2

• 3 months later...