Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost in ghoul

Peter Ghoulson

Last night a ghost came to me and said I had contracted a mysterious disease fatal disease called yellow 315, anyone know what this could mean?

5 hours ago, Peter Ghoulson said:

Last night a ghost came to me and said I had contracted a mysterious disease fatal disease called yellow 315, anyone know what this could mean?

Give it a few days, then we can see if it is fatal. ;)

There is no yellow 315 disease. There is wire and cotton and a watch, but no disease. 

Oh and the ghost thing, were you asleep at the time? 

No I was fully awake and I have been taking my medication. I asked my doctor about it and he checked my liver and found a bad disease there. He said it is so rare that they haven’t even named it yet so they just call it yellow 315. I told my wife and she asked if there was anything special I’d like to do given that we didn’t have much time left together. I told her I really wanted to go to the bingo. She seemed shocked as if she was expecting something more exciting like a cruise around the world or something but she said if that’s what I wanted to do then we would go.

im not sure why I had the urge to go to the bingo in truth. I think it might be related to the paranormal event that had occurred previously that night. 

At the bingo things began to get even stranger. Every single number that was called I had dab on my card. I won every game and me and my wife were delighted 

The manager came over after and asked how I’d done it, saying that in all his time at the bingo he’d never seen anything like it. 

He then exclaimed I was the luckiest man alive, to which I replied - “oh no I’m not lucky, I’ve got yellow 315.” 

At this the manager looked really shocked. “Blumin heck!” he exclaims “you’ve won the raffle an all!”

how I managed to do all this is really unknown anyone have any ideas?

The most amazing part of this is that you were able to see you doctor on such short notice and get the results so quickly? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

A big day for you,ghost giving information,the doctors appointment, then the ultimate winner at bingo.Do you think your medication is warping time and reality for you?This doesn't even have a slight whiff of anything paranormal.

On 2/23/2020 at 2:23 AM, freetoroam said:

Give it a few days, then we can see if it is fatal. ;)

There is no yellow 315 disease. There is wire and cotton and a watch, but no disease. 

Oh and the ghost thing, were you asleep at the time? 

And its also an airless spray gun for the wagner series 

• 4 months later...

Yes I think time is a little warped for me, I know it was only yesterday but it feels like a few months have passed sometimes. I tried to go to the bingo hall yesterday and it was all shut for some reason - weird!