Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Tuco's Gas

Rupert Sheldrake?

Recommended Posts

Tuco's Gas

Whatever happened to biologist  Dr. Rupert Sheldrake? I recall reading a couple of his early books espousing his hypothesis on Morphic Resonance several years ago. His whole "nature has memory and learns" stuff was very interesting, and obviously quite controversial.

He was quite popular on the lecture circuit, even spoke at my University. But he seems to have fallen off the radar. Does anyone know if he's still actively writing and promoting his theories?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
papageorge1

He's still going strong. Check the internet on him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
12 hours ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Whatever happened to biologist  Dr. Rupert Sheldrake? I recall reading a couple of his early books espousing his hypothesis on Morphic Resonance several years ago. His whole "nature has memory and learns" stuff was very interesting, and obviously quite controversial.

He was quite popular on the lecture circuit, even spoke at my University. But he seems to have fallen off the radar. Does anyone know if he's still actively writing and promoting his theories?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Rupert_Sheldrake

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Why is this in the natural world section?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
19 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Why is this in the natural world section?

Because that crabgrass you 24-D'd remembers who you are and psychoolicly sends a message to his mates, who then plan to kill you with peoplocide.  :unsure2:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Because that crabgrass you 24-D'd remembers who you are and psychoolicly sends a message to his mates, who then plan to kill you with peoplocide.  :unsure2:

You're going to need too refresh my memory. PM me about this.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, XenoFish said:

You're going to need too refresh my memory.

All living things have "memory" and are "psychic".  .....Rupert learned this after dropping acid and DMT so it must be true. :o

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
3 minutes ago, Piney said:

All living things have "memory" and are "psychic".  .....Rupert learned this after dropping acid and DMT so it must be true. :o

Ah got yah.:tu:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Ah got yah.:tu:

Missed your edit. :yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.