Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Cardinalia

Looking for a reading exchange

Recommended Posts

Cardinalia

Hello, I'm looking for a reading exchange. Anyone available? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Crikey

Hi, what's a "reading exchange"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WanderingFool0
2 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Hi, what's a "reading exchange"?

I believe they wish to exchange psychic readings with someone. That person gives a reading for them and they give a reading for that person.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
2 hours ago, WanderingFool0 said:

I believe they wish to exchange psychic readings with someone. That person gives a reading for them and they give a reading for that person.

 

You mean two people who know nothing about each other and have never met would want to do a reading about each other? Readings about what? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
3 hours ago, Cardinalia said:

Hello, I'm looking for a reading exchange. Anyone available? 

I'll exchange this read with you if you have anything of interest for me.

8849505._UY475_SS475_.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney

@Cloud7

Feel like giving the OP a hand hotstuff? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WanderingFool0
11 hours ago, freetoroam said:

 

You mean two people who know nothing about each other and have never met would want to do a reading about each other? Readings about what? 

Ask them. I just explained what I think they were asking. Which since it's posted in pyschic readings and they are asking for an exchange simple logic would suggest they were asking for an exchange of psychic readings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
50 minutes ago, WanderingFool0 said:

Ask them. I just explained what I think they were asking. Which since it's posted in pyschic readings and they are asking for an exchange simple logic would suggest they were asking for an exchange of psychic readings.

Seems the op is a flyby.

I just want to know how people can exchange these alleged psychic readings over the internet. 

Do they ask each other questions ? Do they read each others profile pages? Do they have general notes and compare them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WanderingFool0
Just now, freetoroam said:

Seems the op is a flyby.

I just want to know how people can exchange these alleged psychic readings over the internet. 

Do they ask each other questions ? Do they read each others profile pages? Do they have general notes and compare them? 

Well, I am pretty sure, though you don't believe in those things, you already know what the answers to those questions would be from people that believe in psychic readings.

In any case, I was just helping crikey, because I saw his question on the activity feed and noone answered. Being bored at the time, I just wanted to help him out by trying to answer his question to the best of my ability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.