Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for a reading exchange

Cardinalia

2 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Hi, what's a "reading exchange"?

I believe they wish to exchange psychic readings with someone. That person gives a reading for them and they give a reading for that person.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WanderingFool0 said:

I believe they wish to exchange psychic readings with someone. That person gives a reading for them and they give a reading for that person.

You mean two people who know nothing about each other and have never met would want to do a reading about each other? Readings about what? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cardinalia said:

Hello, I'm looking for a reading exchange. Anyone available? 

I'll exchange this read with you if you have anything of interest for me.

8849505._UY475_SS475_.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, freetoroam said:

You mean two people who know nothing about each other and have never met would want to do a reading about each other? Readings about what? 

Ask them. I just explained what I think they were asking. Which since it's posted in pyschic readings and they are asking for an exchange simple logic would suggest they were asking for an exchange of psychic readings.

50 minutes ago, WanderingFool0 said:

Ask them. I just explained what I think they were asking. Which since it's posted in pyschic readings and they are asking for an exchange simple logic would suggest they were asking for an exchange of psychic readings.

Seems the op is a flyby.

I just want to know how people can exchange these alleged psychic readings over the internet. 

Do they ask each other questions ? Do they read each others profile pages? Do they have general notes and compare them? 

Just now, freetoroam said:

Seems the op is a flyby.

I just want to know how people can exchange these alleged psychic readings over the internet. 

Do they ask each other questions ? Do they read each others profile pages? Do they have general notes and compare them? 

Well, I am pretty sure, though you don't believe in those things, you already know what the answers to those questions would be from people that believe in psychic readings.

In any case, I was just helping crikey, because I saw his question on the activity feed and noone answered. Being bored at the time, I just wanted to help him out by trying to answer his question to the best of my ability.

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, Cardinalia said:

If you are still looking to exchange, I do tarot readings and would love a psychic reading.  Is that acceptable? 

Edited by Falling Star

• 7 months later...
On 2/23/2020 at 5:48 AM, Cardinalia said:

Ok, you read for me Moby Dick, then I will read  for you The Raven. Agreed?

I think Walken did a great job:

Edited by Abramelin