Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Donald Trump Impose Martial Law?

Raptor Witness

On 2/24/2020 at 1:59 PM, and then said:

I agree.  Any violence or looting would be limited to large cities and even those situations would end pretty quickly as the idiots doing the running around would most likely sicken and lose the urge pretty quickly.  I agree that a 20% serious/critical rate would be very bad news and would quickly overwhelm hospitals.  IF that turns out to be the actual rate, along with 2-3% mortality, it would be BAD and cause a lot of fear but it wouldn't necessitate martial law.  80+ % recovery or don't experience severe illness.  Unless it mutates and becomes MUCH worse, this is just another species jumper and we'll develop herd immunity without it bringing on Armageddon :tu:

hopefully it will cull a few of the antivaxers (yeah I said it for those reading)..

I think the worrying part of the covid-19 is that some of those who get recover still carrying the virus allowing them to be asymptomatic carriers.. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, and then said:

That's kind of how I thought of Obama when he stated there were "57 states".

47?

mk7zVPy_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

June 16, 2014

....... No one puts any stock in death meters these days. Spiritual gifts are deemed nonsense, but how much more valuable could they be to a nation?

If you see lightning and do not hear the thunder, will you fear it enough to save your life?

If you hear the thunder, but do not see the flash, how will you know where to go to avoid the fatal strike?

The wise nation sees the flash, and hears the thunder.

So, according to my sources this may well be a fatal strike upon the United States..... from a power that no man can defend against; for behold the location of both the first index case, and the first fatality, were Washington state. A curious coincidence.....?

So how long RW? Exactly how long till the rest of us realize our demise? 

• Haha 1

South Korean cult church leader claiming to be Messiah could face coronavirus ‘murder’ charge - Independent 3-1-2020

Officials have accused the church of exacerbating the outbreak by deliberately failing to provide an accurate list of its more than 200,000 worshippers and thus interfering with government attempts to curb the virus’ spread.

This is what martial law looks like in South Korea, a constitutional republic, not unlike the United States.

Edited by Raptor Witness

One of the more interesting aspects of the powers, engaged in by the curious Biblical figure, less affectionately known as the “Dark Lord,” will be the abolishment of the daily sacrifice.

In the West, the active daily communion, has replaced the daily sacrifice, So in essence, if Martial Law was enacted in the U.S., and the Catholic Church, in particular, was forced to stop its daily communion ritual, this would satisfy the Biblical criteria for the “abolishment of the daily sacrifice.”

10 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I spoke to a gentleman, recently, a veteran, who appeared sane to me, and I asked if he had his flu shot, and he replied that he had never had one. Then I spied the “don’t tread on me” flag in his front yard, along with the confederate flag, and it all made perfect nonsense. 

Interesting that those in the military, going back to the 1980s, AFAIK, are forced to have flu shots. In the 1980s, when I was in the military there was no way to not get the shots they assigned you. My bro-in-law who is National Guard, and currently in the Midfle East, told me the same thing. The shots are forced (ordered) on you.

I dont mean to be rude, but either you, or this "veteran" you spoke to, is a liar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 3/1/2020 at 12:00 AM, Raptor Witness said:

At least I wasn’t telling people it was all a “hoax,”

Trump didn't call the VIRUS a hoax.  Stop repeating the lie unless that's your morale leaning.  Trump clearly said the Democrats next hoax was the virus situation.  He was correct and only liars, idiots or vicious fools keep repeating something they could dispel by simply reading his words.

• Like 4

On 2/27/2020 at 6:57 AM, RoofGardener said:

"Trump is helping it so spread" is ridiculous, and indicates a diminished intelligence, a tendency to stoop, and fallen arches. 

There is NO act that is off the table where expressing hatred toward Trump is the goal.  Truth, honesty, basic morality, all go by the wayside if it means harming Trump.  If he is re-elected then all bets will be off and folks in the larger urban areas will be potentially at risk of violence if they wear a MAGA hat, shirt or bumper sticker.  While they call Trump supporters "Fascist", they themselves are the ones engaging in Fascist behavior.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

will be the abolishment of the daily sacrifice.

So you are naming Trump as the antichrist?  Because that verse is aimed at him.  Its context is found within the rituals of the Temple and its ceremonies, not some Gentile situation:

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the middle of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Interesting that those in the military, going back to the 1980s, AFAIK, are forced to have flu shots. In the 1980s, when I was in the military there was no way to not get the shots they assigned you. My bro-in-law who is National Guard, and currently in the Midfle East, told me the same thing. The shots are forced (ordered) on you.

I dont mean to be rude, but either you, or this "veteran" you spoke to, is a liar.

This veteran has been inactive for a number of years. He never said he didn’t get his vaccinations while active in the service. He seemed to be honest about his fear of the federal government with regard to vaccines. I didn’t ask what type of discharge he received, but I assume it was honorable.

Putin poisoned a lot of his enemies, and Trump thinks Putin ....is, let’s see if I can  recall the exact phrasing correctly ....

So the liar is the nimrod sitting in the Situation Room, as the country is under attack by an enemy that is far more “powerful“ than Putin. 

In fact, I’m betting that this virus could be the beginning of The End of the road for U.S.  We may have triggered a new kind of weapon, which seeks to destroy those who poison the Earth.

3 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Putin poisoned a lot of his enemies, and Trump thinks Putin ....is, let’s see if I can  recall the exact phrasing correctly ....

Care to cite a president who has placed more or more extreme sanctions against Russia?  Hell of a way to show he's under little Vlad's thumb.  I don't recall hearing you complain when Obama had his hot mike moment when whispering to Medvedev.  

And if you're going to supposedly quote scripture, at least have the decency to do so accurately.  The verse you are referring to is:

Revelation 11:18 that "God will destroy those who. destroy the earth." 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

This veteran has been inactive for a number of years. He never said he didn’t get his vaccinations while active in the service. He seemed to be honest about his fear of the federal government with regard to vaccines. I didn’t ask what type of discharge he received, but I assume it was honorable.

Well, I do suppose it is hard to tell the, "I've never had a flu shot", veterans from the "I've never had a flu shot... That I wasn't forced to take"... veterans apart.

Though apparently he's had this fear of the Federal government and vaccines for some time, but his distrust of the government wasnt enough to prevent him from joining the military? You know, where the government has complete control of your life, as opposed with a completely voluntary shot??

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, and then said:

Revelation 11:18 that "God will destroy those who. destroy the earth." 

Well that is the most encouraging thought of the day and no sarcasm intended.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Well, I do suppose it is hard to tell the, "I've never had a flu shot", veterans from the "I've never had a flu shot... That I wasn't forced to take"... veterans apart.

Though apparently he's had this fear of the Federal government and vaccines for some time, but his distrust of the government wasnt enough to prevent him from joining the military? You know, where the government has complete control of your life, as opposed with a completely voluntary shot??

I have met many Vietnam vets in my life that had a great distrust of government and many of them were still angry about agent orange, their treatment and the POW/MIA situation after that war.

Edited by WanderingFool0
correction

Thinking about it. I know a couple of vets from the first gulf war that had the same distrust of government after their service.

1 hour ago, WanderingFool0 said:

I have met many Vietnam vets in my life that had a great distrust of government and many of them were still angry about agent orange, their treatment and the POW/MIA situation after that war.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. Vietnam ended in 1975, with US military open activities stopping in 1973, so many veterans of that war are in their 60s, so possible. Not to mention many in that war were drafted.

I assumed you meant a more recent veteran. 

1 hour ago, WanderingFool0 said:

Thinking about it. I know a couple of vets from the first gulf war that had the same distrust of government after their service.

Cant blame some of them. I was a combat engineer, and knew guys who had gone into the bunkers to demo the Iraqi ammo and equipment, and end up with strange illnesses. They said some of the munitions were likely chemical, and/or biological warheads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Well that is the most encouraging thought of the day and no sarcasm intended.

As a kid, when I first read that, I thought he meant the people that would be using horrific weapons like nukes in a war. (it WAS the 60s after all) Today I have better context for it.  I believe our Creator has a special regard for ALL life He created and it angers Him to see it abused so sorely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Yeah, I'd agree with that. Vietnam ended in 1975, with US military open activities stopping in 1973, so many veterans of that war are in their 60s, so possible. Not to mention many in that war were drafted.

I assumed you meant a more recent veteran. 

Cant blame some of them. I was a combat engineer, and knew guys who had gone into the bunkers to demo the Iraqi ammo and equipment, and end up with strange illnesses. They said some of the munitions were likely chemical, and/or biological warheads.

One of the two of those anti government first gulf war vets I met had exactly those same issues.

When I met him and his family he was only in early to mid twenties and had a host of chronic symptoms and diseases. He was very angry about how the VA was treating him as well. They told him everything was in his head and he was depressed and they only thing they would offer him was anti depressants for his depression.

He also had three young children, one born after his service and that poor child had a host of health problems as well including bright red bulbous tumor like growths on his face body. Both that vet and his wife were convinced it was from vaccinations and were the first anti-vaxxers I ever met in real life.

Because, of meeting him and other Vietnam era vets that suffered problems with agent orange, in my youth, that I chose not to join any of the military services myself. I don't have disdain for the military or soldiers, but I don't trust the government enough to turn myself and my freedom over to them.

I would worry that I too might be one of the unfortunate ones that the government uses, abuses and throws into the trashcan when done, I have to much anecdotal evidence to risk it no matter the many benefits military service provides.

2 hours ago, WanderingFool0 said:

would worry that I too might be one of the unfortunate ones that the government uses, abuses and throws into the trashcan when done, I have to much anecdotal evidence to risk it no matter the many benefits military service provides.

Sadly, no matter how much we wave flags and tear up a couple of days a year to show our patriotism, vets get neglected.

• Like 2

so.. whill Trump invoke martial law..

No.. unless there is a complete civil breakdown.. personally I think he is a nutjob.. but even he will not be that stupid.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

so.. whill Trump invoke martial law..

No.. unless there is a complete civil breakdown.. personally I think he is a nutjob.. but even he will not be that stupid.. 

A very good argument, but how else do you expect the Dark Lord to achieve full power? 

WHO says coronavirus death rate is 3.4% globally, higher than previously thought - CNBC 3-3-2020

• World health officials say the mortality rate for COVID-19 is 3.4% globally, higher than previous estimates of about 2%.

This is a “dreadful” turn for the magicians sitting in the White House, who make false, optimistic claims about this virus.

This changes the entire landscape of the pandemic.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

WHO says coronavirus death rate is 3.4% globally, higher than previously thought - CNBC 3-3-2020

• World health officials say the mortality rate for COVID-19 is 3.4% globally, higher than previous estimates of about 2%.

This is a “dreadful” turn for the magicians sitting in the White House, who make false, optimistic claims about this virus.

Its kinda strange that God has decided to punish this country now, when we are in the process of reversing all the horrible things that last two administrations had done. I guess God, or this angel was cool with us destroying whole countries, and selling assault weapons to drug cartels, and bailing out corrupt bankers and companies at the expense of the poor. What was the final straw? He doesn't like aggressive tweets?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Well, I don't agree with your angle that this virus is a punishment or anything, but I do thank you for the article.

3.4% mortality rate puts the infection rate a bit higher than the 1918 influenza, which was 2.5% I saw in the article it's method of spreading, though not exactly understood at the moment, seems to be far different than influenza, which does seem to give some hope for containment. Hmm. I have to agree with what I have heard is an old Chinese saying. "may we live in interesting times."

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

A very good argument, but how else do you expect the Dark Lord to achieve full power? 

Simple. Capture Bilbo Baggins and take the One Ring off him. 

Sheesh.. do I have to think of EVERYTHING around here ? :P 

• Haha 4