Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
BlackWidowOfTheWeb

A Lesson In Physics And Computer Science

BlackWidowOfTheWeb

It is my belief that there is a large "congregation" of computer scientists that are being denied knowledge of computer science and physics by the military specifically the NSA and Pentagon.

So here's a lesson.

The motherboard of a computer is no different than the universe, which I understand to be a collective computer programme, which I call the Universal Programme Theory, my own theory. Not that the universe is a simulation but it operates the same way as a computer programme, and can be read as a computer programme, which by understanding the programme we can know all about the universe, and everything in it. 

The similarities between the universe(Physics) and a computer's motherboard(Computer Science) is as follows, there are the component parts of the motherboard(the objects in the universe) the laws that govern the interaction between the component parts (the laws of nature) and a cult of hierarchy, a centralisation so to speak, that determines  the universe and the computer's lifespan, their mechanics and logical building blocks, in computer science this is the creation and quality of software, programmimg languages, machine languages etc. in physics of the universe this is the building blocks of the cosmos. By creating equilibrium we can possibly bring about a greater computer system with greater logic and in universal terms we can possibly bring about what I call the justifiable universe with a longer lifespan, greater states of equilibrium throughout the laws of nature and in such things as social equality etc, and greater logic to the building blocks of the universe etc.

It is a simple lesson yet I hope it gives you a greater understanding of both computer science and physics.

• Haha 2

Rlyeh

No.

The motherboard allows computer components to communicate, the CPU executes code and the RAM stores it along with data.  The Universe has neither.

Your comparison is superficial.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

Tuco's Gas
2 hours ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

It is my belief that there is a large "congregation" of computer scientists that are being denied knowledge of computer science and physics by the military specifically the NSA and Pentagon.

So here's a lesson.

The motherboard of a computer is no different than the universe, which I understand to be a collective computer programme, which I call the Universal Programme Theory, my own theory. Not that the universe is a simulation but it operates the same way as a computer programme, and can be read as a computer programme, which by understanding the programme we can know all about the universe, and everything in it. 

The similarities between the universe(Physics) and a computer's motherboard(Computer Science) is as follows, there are the component parts of the motherboard(the objects in the universe) the laws that govern the interaction between the component parts (the laws of nature) and a cult of hierarchy, a centralisation so to speak, that determines  the universe and the computer's lifespan, their mechanics and logical building blocks, in computer science this is the creation and quality of software, programmimg languages, machine languages etc. in physics of the universe this is the building blocks of the cosmos. By creating equilibrium we can possibly bring about a greater computer system with greater logic and in universal terms we can possibly bring about what I call the justifiable universe with a longer lifespan, greater states of equilibrium throughout the laws of nature and in such things as social equality etc, and greater logic to the building blocks of the universe etc.

It is a simple lesson yet I hope it gives you a greater understanding of both computer science and physics.

Your analogy comparing a computer mother board to the Universe is deeply flawed. Here are just a couple of reasons why...

First and foremost, the MB is a finite, closed, inorganic system. The Universe is not. Rather, it's open, dynamic, organic, and ever-changing and expanding. 

The MB is comprised of individual components all connected together, working to achieve desired results derived from instructions via an operating system.

The Universe is none of those things,  but rather has myriad independent entities not connected to each other. There is no written or designed set of instructions, and it's surely not operated and designed by a human.

The MB has but one finite power source. The Universe has trillions.  And they are ever changing, growing, beginning, and dying. 

The MB has a central brain: the CPU. It works on binary information in the form of electrons turning off and on in formatted, written patterns.

The Universe again has nothing like that. It is decidedly analogue and not digital, despite your hypothesis to the contrary.  When some Cosmologists theorize about a holographic universe, they're not speaking of a designed, projected hologram from an ET master computer program. They're alluding to the possibility that we see and experience only one small sliver, or just three dimensions (four if you include time), out of many more. 

They're also incorporating the tenets of quantum mechanics, which tells them that subatomic particles and energy states "wink" in and out of existence. Thus, akin to a hologram as compared to a finite 3D object.

In closing,  there are many more differences between your mother board or OS and the Universe than there are similarities.

Hope this helps. 

Edited by Tuco's Gas
  • Like 3

Rlyeh

If the Universe is a computer it is incredibly ineffective and wasteful.

Crikey

This cross-section of the retina looks like a printed circuit board so the universe must have been pretty clever to wire it up..:D

retina2.jpg

toast
1 hour ago, Crikey said:

This cross-section of the retina looks like a printed circuit board so the universe must have been pretty clever to wire it up..:D

retina2.jpg

8uwCI5g.png

• Like 1

BlackWidowOfTheWeb
11 hours ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Your analogy comparing a computer mother board to the Universe is deeply flawed. Here are just a couple of reasons why...

First and foremost, the MB is a finite, closed, inorganic system. The Universe is not. Rather, it's open, dynamic, organic, and ever-changing and expanding. 

The MB is comprised of individual components all connected together, working to achieve desired results derived from instructions via an operating system.

The Universe is none of those things,  but rather has myriad independent entities not connected to each other. There is no written or designed set of instructions, and it's surely not operated and designed by a human.

The MB has but one finite power source. The Universe has trillions.  And they are ever changing, growing, beginning, and dying. 

The MB has a central brain: the CPU. It works on binary information in the form of electrons turning off and on in formatted, written patterns.

The Universe again has nothing like that. It is decidedly analogue and not digital, despite your hypothesis to the contrary.  When some Cosmologists theorize about a holographic universe, they're not speaking of a designed, projected hologram from an ET master computer program. They're alluding to the possibility that we see and experience only one small sliver, or just three dimensions (four if you include time), out of many more. 

They're also incorporating the tenets of quantum mechanics, which tells them that subatomic particles and energy states "wink" in and out of existence. Thus, akin to a hologram as compared to a finite 3D object.

In closing,  there are many more differences between your mother board or OS and the Universe than there are similarities.

Hope this helps. 

Well it's not it's just different scales.

BlackWidowOfTheWeb
12 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

No.

The motherboard allows computer components to communicate, the CPU executes code and the RAM stores it along with data.  The Universe has neither.

Your comparison is superficial.

Yes and they work collectively as a motherboard, my idea was to reconfigure this into a greater state of equillibrium between the collective parts to create a grater logical and processing system system alongside memory, power, graphics etc.

It's not superficial it's just that you, as is true of most people have a one tone perspective of computer science, you accept computer science, ie other people's ideas, as it is without questions or attempting to design your own, wheres I'm more interested in developimg my own system as I accept computer science is nothing more than other people's theories on how to develop a computer system which of course is all controlled by the Pentagon. 

The strange thing is on actual computer science formula my ideas get them !roe seriously and are given more respect than they would get in a nutcase conspiracy site such as UM

BlackWidowOfTheWeb
21 minutes ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

Well it's not it's just different scales.

11 hours ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Hope this helps. 

Well it's not it's just different scales. A motherboard has its components parts, it's laws that govern in the component parts both individually and as they interact and the cult of hierarchy to the CPU if I am correct, hence the reason it's called Central processing Unit, the unevrse has its component parts the objects in the universe, the laws that govern the objects both individually and collectively and the cult of hierarchy that governs all and determines it's lifespan and is a key component for the laws and mechanics of energy that determine energy availability and limitations, and everything in the unievrse, that determines the beginning evolution and destruction of the universe and rather than being seperate parts as you ignorantly claim, which disregards quantum entanglement and quantum communciation,  the universe is in fact a superentangled energy and communciation system if it wasn't then it wouldn't exist it's impossible for galaxies to form and space time to hold itself together without superentanglement if they were all seperate nothing would exist, your claims misinterprets energy completely as it relates to the collective energy of the universe

That's all I am going to say because your reply is full of ignorant pretentious nonsense that misunderstands both computer science and physics and views the two through Morgan Freeman's Hollywood eyes. Menacing you have a fantasy perspective of both physics and computer science and not a real world perspective

Rlyeh
Just now, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

Yes and they work collectively as a motherboard, my idea was to reconfigure this into a greater state of equillibrium between the collective parts to create a grater logical and processing system system alongside memory, power, graphics etc.

The Universe has none of these, therefore your idea is wrong.

It's not superficial it's just that you, as is true of most people have a one tone perspective of computer science, you accept computer science, ie other people's ideas, as it is without questions or attempting to design your own, wheres I'm more interested in developimg my own system as I accept computer science is nothing more than other people's theories on how to develop a computer system which of course is all controlled by the Pentagon. 

No, I accept how a computer works.  Develop a system instead of blowing hot air.

The strange thing is on actual computer science formula my ideas get them !roe seriously and are given more respect than they would get in a nutcase conspiracy site such as UM

You're a charlatan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Rlyeh

Regular people have developed their own processors/computers using anything from breadboards to FPGAs, this includes programming their own instruction sets using hardware description languages.  Please explain how the Pentagon has any control over them.

You're not the same poster who tried to argue the Pentagon controls game developers?

• Thanks 1

BlackWidowOfTheWeb

Actually the universe has, ok so it hasn't got actual computer component parts, just as a vehicle has not got these parts, instead it has its own component parts, it's own laws, and it's own cult of hierarchy that determines the structure and evolution of the cosmos, it's not just meaningless nonsense it's an inherent feature within the universe from atomic and quantum physics to evolutionary biology and medicine, the reality is, based on super entanglement, that human civilisation is no different than the social order all all life forms and even quantum and atomic states, the same laws and principles of nature that governs such things as ape society governs hominid society and based on superentanglement and such things, being that consumer computing is nothing more than occulations of the military computers and programmers in the pentagon, who themselves are superentangled to the universe, the cycles of the evolution of life and the universe, and the laws of energy, that computing in the consumer sense is nothing more than an atomic fact of the grater reality and therefore governed by these same principles, so the same laws of nature that govern the universe and everything in it, also governs computing through superentanglement.

Edited by BlackWidowOfTheWeb

BlackWidowOfTheWeb
30 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The Universe has none of these, therefore your idea is wrong.

No, I accept how a computer works.  Develop a system instead of blowing hot air.

You're a charlatan.

In relation to you telling me to develop a system rather than blowing hot air, if you read my post and I know you did in relation to logical processing equillibrium you would have realised that that's exactly what I am doing, attemptimng to develop my own system outside the box of modern and accepted computer theory based of reconfiguring the motherboard along a state of greater equillibrium in an attempt to create grater logic, processing, graphics, memory, power etc my post was asking what do people think of the idea, it's not an easy thing to do as one man at home it usually takes a huge tech company like IBM and a large amount of monetary investment and research by thousands of people to develop such ideas

Rlyeh
1 minute ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

In relation to you telling me to develop a system rather than blowing hot air, if you read my post and I know you did in relation to logical processing equillibrium you would have realised that that's exactly what I am doing, attemptimng to develop my own system outside the box of modern and accepted computer theory based of reconfiguring the motherboard along a state of greater equillibrium in an attempt to create grater logic, processing, graphics, memory, power etc my post was asking what do people think of the idea, it's not an easy thing to do as one man at home it usually takes a huge tech company like IBM and a large amount of monetary investment and research by thousands of people to develop such ideas

Your post was a poor attempt at presenting the universe as a computer.

Do you even have a proof of concept? A simulation?

BlackWidowOfTheWeb

It was not a poor attempt, it was a post proposing, as is true, that the same basic principles that govern the universe as a collective superentangled unified energy system are the same basic principles that govern nthe motherboard of a computer system, which by means of superentanglement of all is also governed by the universal principles, it was neither proposing the universe to be a computer, nor a simulation, but a unified system that can be read and understood as a collective computer programme what I call The Universal Programme Theory, where due to the laws of nature which resemble a predetermined computer programme, everything is an archetypal form, it exists because the universe programmed it to exist, therefore a computer programme that may lead to a greater universal reality involving computer science and what I call Universal Supercomputing

Rlyeh
1 minute ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

It was not a poor attempt, it was a post proposing, as is true, that the same basic principles that govern the universe as a collective superentangled unified energy system are the same basic principles that govern nthe motherboard of a computer system, which by means of superentanglement of all is also governed by the universal principles, it was neither proposing the universe to be a computer, nor a simulation, but a unified system that can be read and understood as a collective computer programme what I call The Universal Programme Theory, where due to the laws of nature which resemble a predetermined computer programme, everything is an archetypal form, it exists because the universe programmed it to exist, therefore a computer programme that may lead to a greater universal reality involving computer science and what I call Universal Supercomputing

Your abuse of quantum physics doesn't give your theory any integrity.

BlackWidowOfTheWeb

Its not an abuse of quantum physics, all quantum physics is is atomic physics at the smallest level whose mechanics have the same basic principles as the atom etc  you understand quantum physics from a planetary sense where atoms ain't over influenced by zero gravity, black holes, entanglement, vortexes etc. If the universe wasn't unified amd superentangled jt would not form it would not hold itself together, the truth in the word UNI-VERSE ie United Verse, One Verse, A continuum, like a musical verse that is continuous and unified, it's just an energy system that's all the universe is  is a huge unified energy system.