Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thoughts On Universal Supercomputing

BlackWidowOfTheWeb

Is it possible that supercomputers control the universe? What I call Universal Supercomputing and The Universal Programme Theory.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackWidowOfTheWeb

• freetoroam

Top Posters In This Topic

No. 

It may be an idea to do some research on the Universe before you even think about computers controlling it. By studying the Universe first, you will see why it is not being controlled by a supercomputer.  

Start with  your other thread and read the replies as to why not.

Edited by freetoroam

14 hours ago, freetoroam said:

No. 

It may be an idea to do some research on the Universe before you even think about computers controlling it. By studying the Universe first, you will see why it is not being controlled by a supercomputer.  

Start with  your other thread and read the replies as to why not.

Well firstly I'm highly educated on Physics, which is the foundations of the question and my theory, based around the idea of universal supercomputing that goes deep into superentanglement and energy mechanics and cosmological evolution where the universe can be understood and read as a computer programmme what I call the Universal Programme Theory and where, if everything is superentangled, including the emergence of computer science and computer code as part of the evolution of intelligent life entangled to the laws of nature and the universe as a whole as nothing more than an atomic dimension of cosmological evolution then it may be possible that this superentangled energy system that resembles a Universal Programme has its central programmimg hub in a world of huge universal supercomputers that governs the entire universe and universes beyond if they exist which may give us greater understandings of not only computer science and physics but the big bang theory.

You heard it here first, Universal Supercomputing & The Universal Programme Theory.

Edited by BlackWidowOfTheWeb