Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
BlackWidowOfTheWeb

Is Bob Lazar A Disinformation Agent

63 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

BlackWidowOfTheWeb

Here is why I believe Bob Lazar is a disinformation agent being used by nuclear scientists as part of the overall architecture of the American state, because if he was telling the truth about top secret exo programmers, firstly the Pentagon and the NSA would ensure you never heard of him, and if you did he'd just be a crank on the web, why? Because such information threatens the continued and future evolution of the American military and human civilization toward interstellar civilsation in the future, the next main phase of human civilisation once they achieve full globalisation as is what we are witnessing around the world in conflict. Secondly, by just looking at Bob Lazar I can tell, he has never being in Area 51 as such clearance would require him to be given nuclear clearance and Pentagon clearance and this I can tell by looking at him he has never been given and if he did you can be certain he would not be in podcasts talking about it.

Now here's the truth and watch the negative replies to this comment if any replies, as is common when actual truth appears. The universe is a giant energy system whose beginning evolution and inevitable ending is based on the laws and mechanics of energy which govern the entire universe and everything in it, and to these laws the cosmological dimension of time is synched, now based on the laws of energy and despite Einstein's theories, time flows back and forth with the flow of energy BUT in one greater dimension, now to this energy system called the universe and cosmological dimension of time all is synched to and all is superentangled to, planets, solar systems, sun, stars, asteroids, black holes, and life and civilisation is synched to this universal truth that goes deep into advance physics,computer science astrophysics, evolutionary biology, geology etc.

The problem with humanity is we give meaning to life, the universe gives no meaning to life, life is nothing more than the living form of the mechanics and laws of energy, based on the chemistry of the cosmos, ie for the cosmos to continue evolving in terms of energy and chemistry after the birth of galaxies and planets etc life has to evolve, so as to continue the cosmological evolution of energy, life is nothing more than the living form of thr universe's need to adhere to the laws of energy that govern the cosmos, and the universe has one goal, to begin, to evolve and to eventually destroy itself based on energy limitations and availability and the reason we do not see this obvious truth is because that process of energy takes billions of years rather than a week so see give meaning and fail to see the greater unified system ,

now warfare in terms of human life is no different than conflict in the natural world and in the quantum and atomic world, be it apes or weather patterns, conflict like communication and other features such as interaction, activity etc is an internet part of the universe in terms of the principals that govern the laws that is nothing more than the laws and mechanics of energy, it is nothing more than the living form of the laws of energy entangled to the universal laws which say the universe must begin, evolve and to destroy itself,

now based on this and the chemistry and mechanics of galaxies, it is impossible for galaxies to exist without life as life is an inherent feature of galaxies, just as stars, planets and asteroids are, and based on this every galaxy is abundant in life, and the milkyway has atleast 3-4 similar advanced civilsation as earth which goes deep into physics, that's the truth, as the same laws that govern our evolution and civilsation govern every evolutionary process and civilisation and the same universal laws of language govern all languages, so exos if we meet them will most likely speak a parallel language of our own. Now in the world of post Einstein advance physics to deny life exists in the universe and the milkyway is equivilant to claiming the planet is flat.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
15 minutes ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

now based on this and the chemistry and mechanics of galaxies, it is impossible for galaxies to exist without life as life is an inherent feature of galaxies, just as stars, planets and asteroids are, and based on this every galaxy is abundant in life, and the milkyway has atleast 3-4 similar advanced civilsation as earth which goes deep into physics, that's the truth, as the same laws that govern our evolution and civilsation govern every evolutionary process and civilisation and the same universal laws of language govern all languages, so exos if we meet them will most likely speak a parallel language of our own. Now in the world of post Einstein advance physics to deny life exists in the universe and the milkyway is equivilant to claiming the planet is flat.

Life is probably common. Technological life? You need the "perfect storm" for that.

Study the Fermi Paradox "Rare Earth Hypothesis" and then get back to me. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackWidowOfTheWeb

You don't need a perfect storm, the reality is life is nothing more than the living form of the mechanics of energy that exist throughout the universe, our conflict is just the living form of the conflict of the universe in stars, thermonuclear reactions etc, you see we give meaning to human life, we consider ourselves special, we view the universe based on our own ego which feeds a sense of self importance, therefore we cannot just accept that the universe is nothing more than a unified energy system, where the same basic principles govern all, from the atomic and quantum to the formation of galaxies planets and life, ie conflict, communication, interactivity, activity, energy consumption etc and therefore we refuse to accept that being if no importance to the universe just as the sun is of no importance other than its place in the mechanics of the greater enerf system, we are nothing more than the continuation of the laws and mechanics of energy and the chemistry of themuniverse and based on this we refuse to acceopt that the same is true universally, ie for galaxies to continue to evolve along these principles of energy etc life must evolve in parts of every galaxy otherwise the cosmlogical evolution of the universe comes to a halt, it is not that life has meaning or is important we are nothing more than the continuation of the laws and mechanics of energy and chemistry of the Universe, the same laws and mechanics that gave life to galaxies planets solar systems stars etc. And the same laws that gave life to our complex technological civilsation, the same laws that also govern the social order of all life be they army ants or primates, and based on that and the inherent feature of life as part of the continued evolution of the laws of energy and mechanics of energy and Universall chemistry technological civilsation rather than being rare is quite common. 

It is a basic truth the American military and secret services invest so much time into blinding you to as it reveals extraterrestrial life in the universe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh

What has your philosophical ramblings got to do with Bob Lazar?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck

I can tell the colour of someone's eyes just by looking at them.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
5 hours ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

*snip*

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ocpaul20
5 hours ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

Secondly, by just looking at Bob Lazar I can tell, he has never being in Area 51

Wow, what can you tell by just looking at my parrot pic ?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackWidowOfTheWeb
8 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

I can tell the colour of someone's eyes just by looking at them.

Congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackWidowOfTheWeb
12 hours ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

You don't need a perfect storm, the reality is life is nothing more than the living form of the mechanics of energy that exist throughout the universe, our conflict is just the living form of the conflict of the universe in stars, thermonuclear reactions etc, you see we give meaning to human life, we consider ourselves special, we view the universe based on our own ego which feeds a sense of self importance, therefore we cannot just accept that the universe is nothing more than a unified energy system, where the same basic principles govern all, from the atomic and quantum to the formation of galaxies planets and life, ie conflict, communication, interactivity, activity, energy consumption etc and therefore we refuse to accept that being if no importance to the universe just as the sun is of no importance other than its place in the mechanics of the greater enerf system, we are nothing more than the continuation of the laws and mechanics of energy and the chemistry of themuniverse and based on this we refuse to acceopt that the same is true universally, ie for galaxies to continue to evolve along these principles of energy etc life must evolve in parts of every galaxy otherwise the cosmlogical evolution of the universe comes to a halt, it is not that life has meaning or is important we are nothing more than the continuation of the laws and mechanics of energy and chemistry of the Universe, the same laws and mechanics that gave life to galaxies planets solar systems stars etc. And the same laws that gave life to our complex technological civilsation, the same laws that also govern the social order of all life be they army ants or primates, and based on that and the inherent feature of life as part of the continued evolution of the laws of energy and mechanics of energy and Universall chemistry technological civilsation rather than being rare is quite common. 

It is a basic truth the American military and secret services invest so much time into blinding you to as it reveals extraterrestrial life in the universe.

 

11 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

What has your philosophical ramblings got to do with Bob Lazar?

Allow me to guess you're the go to philosophical slightly enlightened guy of UM? The post is from a previous discussion elsewhere on the topic of Bob Lazar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
15 minutes ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

 

Allow me to guess you're the go to philosophical slightly enlightened guy of UM? The post is from a previous discussion elsewhere on the topic of Bob Lazar.

Why guess, can't you answer the question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackWidowOfTheWeb

I have answered it, the answer starts immediately after the question mark.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
14 hours ago, Piney said:

Life is probably common. Technological life? You need the "perfect storm" for that.

Study the Fermi Paradox "Rare Earth Hypothesis" and then get back to me. 

Depends on if there is a creator of life or not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
5 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Depends on if there is a creator of life or not...

It depends on odds. 

I made the list of all the extremely rare features the Earth's system possesses too many times.

Google it. It's extensive. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
1 hour ago, Piney said:

It depends on odds. 

I made the list of all the extremely rare features the Earth's system possesses too many times.

Google it. It's extensive. 

Odds or intelligent creation that is the question. ;)

There is a very interesting book called God speaks by Meher Baba. I recomment it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56

 

16 hours ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

Now in the world of post Einstein advance physics to deny life exists in the universe and the milkyway is equivilant to claiming the planet is flat.

Who denies that life exists in the universe and the milkyway?  We are life existing in the universe and the  milkyway.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
3 hours ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

 

Allow me to guess you're the go to philosophical slightly enlightened guy of UM? The post is from a previous discussion elsewhere on the topic of Bob Lazar.

Could you paraphrase that topic so we can catch up to your thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackWidowOfTheWeb
1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

 

Who denies that life exists in the universe and the milkyway?  We are life existing in the universe and the  milkyway.

You knew quite well I meant life beyond earth, and yes I mis-stated what I meant I should have said "to not admit that life exists in the galaxy beyond earth is equivilant of physicist saying the earth is flat" as it goes against the laws of naturne in relation to the formation of galaxies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackWidowOfTheWeb
2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Could you paraphrase that topic so we can catch up to your thoughts?

I forget what that comment was in relation to.

I think the commentator asked what had my philosophical ramblings got to do with Bob Lazar and I stated the post was from a discussion I had elsewhere in relation to Bob Lazar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackWidowOfTheWeb
36 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Odds or intelligent creation that is the question. ;)

There is a very interesting book called God speaks by Meher Baba. I recomment it.

There is no God it's just the doctrine of a tyranical military society like North Korea where they replace god with Kim Il Sung, used by every lowlife tyrant and cult leader that has ever existed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
9 minutes ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

You knew quite well I meant life beyond earth, and yes I mis-stated what I meant I should have said "to not admit that life exists in the galaxy beyond earth is equivilant of physicist saying the earth is flat" as it goes against the laws of naturne in relation to the formation of galaxies

No, I did not "know quite well" what you meant.  I have a hard time deciphering what your intention of communication is.  Maybe I am alone in that but I am nit picking because you are not understandable in your points.  You start in the middle of what ever you have been thinking of and expect others to read your mind.

Nowadays we are getting news stories to give us information that scientists expect there to be life outside our  planet, inside our solar system, and outside of the solar system, so what you claim is no longer true, unless you are only speaking of non-scientific minded people. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
53 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

There is a very interesting book called God speaks by Meher Baba. I recomment it.

I have no trust in anything written by someone claiming to be a perfect bodhisattva and will keep my pantheism thank you. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
22 minutes ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

I forget what that comment was in relation to.

I think the commentator asked what had my philosophical ramblings got to do with Bob Lazar and I stated the post was from a discussion I had elsewhere in relation to Bob Lazar

Yes, that is it.  Can you paraphrase what you were thinking based on that other thread that triggered you creating this thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackWidowOfTheWeb
Just now, Desertrat56 said:

Yes, that is it.  Can you paraphrase what you were thinking based on that other thread that triggered you creating this thread?

The original discussion n Bob Lazar was whether or not he was telling the truth about his work on secret spacecraft in Area 51, so I posted my post here just to get a general discussion on Bob Lazar going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
18 minutes ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

The original discussion n Bob Lazar was whether or not he was telling the truth about his work on secret spacecraft in Area 51, so I posted my post here just to get a general discussion on Bob Lazar going.

I see.  That isn't what you prompted with your following paragraphs though.  Anything about Bob Lazar has already been said as far as I know, in the other thread.  You seemed to have some idea different?  So answer the other question that someone else posed, what does all the words in the paragraphs after your first sentence have to do with Bob Lazar?  I expect your title of the thread is what you meant, but what else is there to say about it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.