Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Bob Lazar A Disinformation Agent

BlackWidowOfTheWeb

30 minutes ago, Piney said:

I have no trust in anything written by someone claiming to be a perfect bodhisattva and will keep my pantheism thank you. 

transcendent God...sounds good although I wouldn't discard the idea of intentional creation of life.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrumanB said:

transcendent God...sounds good although I wouldn't discard the idea of intentional creation of life.

My belief is the Living Universe recreates itself. It sets down physical and biological law and lets them go as they will. The fact that a bunch of apes figured out fire was happenchance. Maybe it never happened in the previous incarnation of the Universe. Maybe it won't happen after it's next rebirth. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Piney said:

My belief is the Living Universe recreates itself. It sets down physical and biological law and lets them go as they will. The fact that a bunch of apes figured out fire was happenchance. Maybe it never happened in the previous incarnation of the Universe. Maybe it won't happen after it's next rebirth. 

My nihilism beats everyone. So haha haaahahahaha.:P

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Who denies that life exists in the universe and the milkyway?  We are life existing in the universe and the  milkyway.

We exist and the universe is big, very, very big. So something else should exist, have existed, or will exist at some point. My only problem is aliens stopping by to butt probe people and mess with cows. 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Piney said:

Yes, Universe is God. Completely agree with that. I know one very smart guy from another forum for whom I thought that he is an atheist but when I met him in person he told me the same theory. Universe/ God sets rules and let the thinks happen. But I believe that in that model there is a place for soul and reincarnation of beings.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

My nihilism beats everyone. So haha haaahahahaha.:P

Ah the mind of the nihilist, then why do you consider your life meaningful enough to consider yourself a nihilist, all is meaningless but nihilism but then does that not disprove nihilism? Why do you answer posts then if you're a nihilist as it requires you to give the content meaning? Did you set your alarm this morning? Why if you don't give meaning to time? Did you have breakfast? Why if you consider the need to eat as meaningless? I can go on all day. 

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

We exist and the universe is big, very, very big. So something else should exist, have existed, or will exist at some point. My only problem is aliens stopping by to butt probe people and mess with cows. 

I don't think aliens are going to arrive to butt probe I think your fooled by the grey alien fantasy rather than the idea that they're just advanced hominids, like NASA's in the far future, interested in us as we would them.

8 hours ago, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

Ah the mind of the nihilist, then why do you consider your life meaningful enough to consider yourself a nihilist, all is meaningless but nihilism but then does that not disprove nihilism? Why do you answer posts then if you're a nihilist as it requires you to give the content meaning? Did you set your alarm this morning? Why if you don't give meaning to time? Did you have breakfast? Why if you consider the need to eat as meaningless? I can go on all day. 

Why do you over-think things? 

On 2/24/2020 at 2:27 PM, Piney said:

The basic truth is your just making a word salad with no concept of astronomy or physics. 

Not the salad...:rolleyes: 

Edited by Meridian O
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Scudbuster said:

Quite the interesting analysis by this body language expert:

It's a long video. Can you tell us what is the conclusion?

Sheeeesh if anything OPs ramblings sound like the work of a looney toon disinformation agent 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Bob Lazar can only be a disinfo agent for those that buy into his unrealistic ramblings.

I'm not suggesting he works for anyone or has an agenda other than his self interests. His stories are clearly baloney from his education fairy tales to his job fairy tales to his physics fairy tales.

• Like 3

I watched the video on Lazar's body language. If analyst is to be trusted Bob Lazar is an honest man!

Edited by TrumanB
  • Haha 1

But no kidding, it seems that Lazar's body language is perfectly matching an honest guy. How do you explain that? Psychopath, dellusioan fruitcake or smth else?

8 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

But no kidding, it seems that Lazar's body language is perfectly matching an honest guy. How do you explain that? Psychopath, dellusioan fruitcake or smth else?

hypnotised zombie, or a good liar?

On 2/24/2020 at 7:22 PM, Desertrat56 said:

I have a hard time deciphering what your intention of communication is.  Maybe I am alone in that

no, you're not;)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Reading body language is not that exact. There is just one person making a claim. The truth is that the person claiming to read body language accurately is not being honest about their ability to read body language. It is hit and miss and can be clouded by what the person wants to believe.

https://www.newtonhypnosis.com/can-we-really-read-body-language-accurately/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/happiness-in-world/201305/truth-in-body-language

Take this important quote to heart

https://time.com/5443204/signs-lying-body-language-experts/

To identify a fib, you first have to have a baseline for how someone acts when they’re being honest, says Traci Brown, body language expert and author of How to Detect Lies, Fraud and Identity Theft: Field Guide. For example, watch how someone responds to a basic question such as, “Where are you from?” Where do their eyes go? How does their voice sound?

Even then the readings are a good bit guesswork.

• Like 3

On 2/24/2020 at 4:13 AM, BlackWidowOfTheWeb said:

You don't need a perfect storm, the reality is life is nothing more than the living form of the mechanics of energy that exist throughout the universe, our conflict is just the living form of the conflict of the universe in stars, thermonuclear reactions etc, you see we give meaning to human life, we consider ourselves special, we view the universe based on our own ego which feeds a sense of self importance, therefore we cannot just accept that the universe is nothing more than a unified energy system, where the same basic principles govern all, from the atomic and quantum to the formation of galaxies planets and life, ie conflict, communication, interactivity, activity, energy consumption etc and therefore we refuse to accept that being if no importance to the universe just as the sun is of no importance other than its place in the mechanics of the greater enerf system, we are nothing more than the continuation of the laws and mechanics of energy and the chemistry of themuniverse and based on this we refuse to acceopt that the same is true universally, ie for galaxies to continue to evolve along these principles of energy etc life must evolve in parts of every galaxy otherwise the cosmlogical evolution of the universe comes to a halt, it is not that life has meaning or is important we are nothing more than the continuation of the laws and mechanics of energy and chemistry of the Universe, the same laws and mechanics that gave life to galaxies planets solar systems stars etc. And the same laws that gave life to our complex technological civilsation, the same laws that also govern the social order of all life be they army ants or primates, and based on that and the inherent feature of life as part of the continued evolution of the laws of energy and mechanics of energy and Universall chemistry technological civilsation rather than being rare is quite common. 

It is a basic truth the American military and secret services invest so much time into blinding you to as it reveals extraterrestrial life in the universe.

Who needs punctuation and paragraphs they are just a tool "they" use to control us :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Who needs punctuation and paragraphs they are just a tool "they" use to control us :whistle:

I'm beginning to wonder if they even teach that in school anymore.

19 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm beginning to wonder if they even teach that in school anymore.

My grandson is learning punctuation in 3rd grade but they are not learning cursive so if he wants to read cursive I have to help him. 

22 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Idk I believe him, George Knapp said when he first came out with his story, he took him on a tour of los alamos. He knew guards, other people who worked there and the general layout of everything. 

As for his records, I feel it was quite easier in the 80s to make things disappear as most things where paper based. Threaten people and their families and theyll forsure shut up if they dont take a buyout. 

its not crazy to think some  govt agency would do something like that as they normally use a mob like mentality when silencing people. I mean the patriot act pretty much says they can come and take you out of your house and make you disappear if youre suspected of terrorism with no need to explain anything. 

sorry for lack of punctuation, my iPhone normally leaves ? In their place. 

happy Wednesday 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AstralHorus said:

Idk I believe him, George Knapp said when he first came out with his story, he took him on a tour of los alamos. He knew guards, other people who worked there and the general layout of everything. 

As for his records, I feel it was quite easier in the 80s to make things disappear as most things where paper based. Threaten people and their families and theyll forsure shut up if they dont take a buyout. 

its not crazy to think some  govt agency would do something like that as they normally use a mob like mentality when silencing people. I mean the patriot act pretty much says they can come and take you out of your house and make you disappear if youre suspected of terrorism with no need to explain anything. 

sorry for lack of punctuation, my iPhone normally leaves ? In their place. 

happy Wednesday 

Computers were used in the 80's.  Governments had computers and Los Alamos had computers long before anyone else.  It was not easier to make records disappear in the 80's, everything was duplicated, on paper and on computer.  And things were still copied to microfiche.  If there were records of Bob Lazar working at Los Alamos as something other than a janitor someone would have a copy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Computers were used in the 80's.  Governments had computers and Los Alamos had computers long before anyone else.  It was not easier to make records disappear in the 80's, everything was duplicated, on paper and on computer.  And things were still copied to microfiche.  If there were records of Bob Lazar working at Los Alamos as something other than a janitor someone would have a copy.

agree to disagree.

then why is it when he explained how these supposed craft flew, we see he was right with the objects seen in the recent gimbol videos? Belly first, in the direction it wishes to go. 

9 minutes ago, AstralHorus said:

agree to disagree.

then why is it when he explained how these supposed craft flew, we see he was right with the objects seen in the recent gimbol videos? Belly first, in the direction it wishes to go. 

It has been 30 years, maybe someone took his description and made a craft that resembled it.  You have nothing to go on, any more than anyone claiming that all UFOs are aliens from outer space.

P.S. you can disagree, it is fine. 

Edited by Desertrat56